Star Hostel begin with a core vision: creating a clean, green, and cozy place for travelers. We help traveler to embark on an unique journey that uncovers off-the-book local attractions, which are the back bone of Taiwan culture, and dive deeper into experience Taiwan. It is a place for you to unwind after a long day. Relax at our famous green lounge, and have a great nights sleep in either our private rooms or our dormitories. We host activities and events weekly and monthly, definitely a great chance to meet new friends. In the morning, you can enjoy our free freshly made clean breakfast and fresh brewed coffee. Recharge, and set off to more adventures.
Great Location: 7-minute walk from Taipei Main Station and MRT station. 5-minute walk from Air Port MRT
Walking distance to Ning-xia night market, famous Di-hua old street, Tai-yuan shopping streets, theater, and shopping mall
Property Name: Star Hostel Taipei Main Station
Address 1: 4F No 50 Hua Yin Street Datung District
City : Taipei City
Postal Code : 103
Contact Name: Star Staff
- Daily Events
- Gift Shop
- Air Conditioner
- Free tours
- Guest Kitchen
- Body wash/ Shampoo/ Hair conditioner
- Female dorm and shower
- Post card mailing service
- Coin laundry and dryer
- Free breakfast 8-10AM
- Early bird breakfast 6-8AM
- Game Console rental
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Partial Charge - First Night Stay - If cancelled within 3 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
- We will take your credit card for the guarantee of the reservations. If we need to collect payments in advance, you will definitely receive email notice in advance.
- Pay your remaining balance upon arrival. We accept cash. Credit cards for balance over 3000NTD only.
- Check-in time 15:00, check-out time 11:00. Late arrival after 23:00, please notify us in advance.
- Change-of-date: the last day for free change is the 4th day prior to your arrival date. Otherwise, first-night fee will be charged.
- Late check out after 11:00. You will be charged for one night at the price of that day.
- Minimum age for dormitory is 18 years old, and friend bunk room is 16 years old but must be accompanied by one adult in the room.
- Guests under 18 years old must be accompanied by at least one adult in private rooms.
- Children over 6 years old are considered as individual guests and will need to reserve one bed for him/herself.
- Booking availability: 3 months before arrival→ minimum two nights. 1 month before arrival→one night booking available. Ｗeekend will have a minimum booking of 2 nights. Subjected to seasons and availability.
- For guests who book beds in dormitory, please note that guests of the same booking may be arranged to different dormitory rooms subject to availability upon arrival.
- All guests must provide governmental photo identification or passport upon arrival