The Hotel Shawandha Ecolodge provides eco-friendly, peaceful and relaxing accommodation in the heart of southern Costa Rica's Caribbean coast in Puerto Viejo, Limón. It's located just 150 metres from Playa Chiquita, an unspoilt white sand beach lapped by crystal-clear waters and only accessible by a private walkway. With fourteen fantastic chalets and six incredible tepees nestled among the tropical forest, two swimming pools (one with waterfalls, located in a lush tropical garden), our hotel is famed for its peacefulness, its hospitality and its biodiversity. We take care of every detail to ensure that your stay in Puerto Viejo is a truly unforgettable experience.
Property Name: Shawandha Ecolodge
Address 1: Calle Hotel Shawandha, (Playa Chiquita)
City : Puerto Viejo de Limón - Limon
Postal Code : 70403
Phone: +506 27500018
- Swimming pool
- Valet service
- Tumbonas Piscina
- Wifi Fibra Óptica
- Baño Accesible
- Desayuno Buffet
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Property and Cancellation Policies :
No show 100% penalty
In case of rescheduling for another season type (Peak, High or Green) the total cost of the stay will berecalculated according to rates.
IT IS MANDATORY TO DELIVER OFFICIAL DOCUMENTATION FROM THE AIRLINES OR THE HOSPITAL.
Terms and Conditions
1. Be of legal age (over 18 years of age) and have the necessary legal capacity to contract the services offered on the Shawandha Ecolodge website, stating that you understand all the conditions found on the website.
2. Contents, commercial activities, products and services included in the Web are not conceived, nor directed to those people who reside in jurisdictions where their contents are not authorized.
3. Only those pages that appear within the Web map are included in the Web.
4. Access to this website is the responsibility of the users.
5. Confirms the dates indicated in the reservation, as well as the number of rooms and the number of people,
6. The conditions and price of the reservation contracted are those expressly determined in the document. The provision of services begins at 2:00 p.m. on the day of arrival and ends at 12:00 on the day of departure. The prolongation in the occupation by superior time to the described one will cause the duty to pay one more day.
7. Shawandha SA offers you the possibility to make your reservation through the booking engine managed by the company Cloudbeds.com. At the time of making the reservation, the customer has the option to pay by credit card at that time the entire amount or amount corresponding to one night (if the option appears), in which case you will have to pay the rest to the Arrival at the selected Hotel (if necessary). The technically secure Cloudbeds.com environment guarantees that credit card information will not be intercepted and, therefore, will not come to the hands of any person other than the banks responsible for processing customer payment instructions .However, the hotel will reserve the right to request the card used for making the reservation at the time of check in to verify the identity of the holder.In case that the cardholder is different from the customer staying or they do not travel with the reservation card, an authorization from the cardholder will be required. To obtain the authorization form you can contact the hotel directly by email email@example.com.Only in case of not attending the day of arrival without prior cancellation, the Hotel will send the corresponding invoice to one night for cancellation fees, (amount already paid by the client at the time of making the reservation) by sending it to the address manifested upon registration.
8. All offers will only be valid for as long as they remain accessible to the recipients of the service for their effective contracting through the system established in shawandha.com.
9. The price of the reservation includes accommodation and the regime chosen by the client at the time of booking. It does not include any other optional "extra" or any other service that is not expressly contracted through the shawandha.com system.
10. The reservation prices include 13% VAT.
11. In the event that Shawandha communicates the cancellation of the reservation due to force majeure, understanding such circumstances as those outside the person who invokes them, abnormal and unpredictable, whose consequences could not have been avoided despite having acted with due diligence , the reservation will be canceled without the right to claim or compensation from the user or client. This assumption must be communicated, if possible, through the conduit used to confirm the reservation. Reservation ModificationOnce your reservation is formalized, the characteristics of the reservation may only be subject to modification at the request of the client if so provided by the "Specific conditions of the same" and in the terms that they specifically reflect, subject in any case to the availability of the hotel and with application of the corresponding processing costs for cancellation as set out in the following paragraphs.