Cascade Trails Mustang Sanctuary and campground is situated on 56 acres with plenty of trails to explore. The sanctuary is home to 11 beautiful horses and our herd continues to grow. We offer equine interactive experiences to all our guests. Our campground consists of 8 campsites which are a combination of 3 dry campsites with fire pits, meaning you bring all camping essentials, such as tents, tables, chairs, etc., and 5 glamping bell tents and 1 geodesic dome. Site amenities vary. Select what’s right for you.
*If you would like to add an equine experience with your overnight stay, please call ahead of time to ensure availability.
We also manage other listings in the Joshua Tree area that equine experiences can be added to. A studio apartment is currently available in Yucca Valley, 20 minutes from the sanctuary and Joshua Tree National Park.
Property Name: Cascade Trails Mustang Sanctuary
Address 1: 6353 Cascade Rd
City : Joshua Tree - California
Postal Code : 92252
Contact Name: Marissa Mendoza
Phone: (760) 910-7220
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Full Charge - Full Stay - If canceled within 5 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
- Reservations should be prepaid with Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express or pre-paid debit cards.
- The total price of the reservation will be charged right away after booking.
- No off-roading of any kind is tolerated. Stay on the paths provided or you will be charged a minimum fee of $50 for destruction of property. Do NOT take the road less traveled.
- Smoking of any kind is not allowed in the accommodation, near propane or around the animals. Do NOT throw cigarette buds on the ground!
- No candles or fire sources inside or around the tent. Campfires only allowed in the designated firepits provided.
- Cold or inclement weather will not permit cancellations and refunds unless the company deems the conditions make staying with us unsafe.
- Groups of 15 people or more will also be charged for an extra portable toilet to accommodate extra guests.
- After you have booked your stay with us, you can extend your stay (depending on availability) by simply letting us know before you arrive. If you are already staying with us and you would like to stay longer, please let us know at least 24 hours before your check- out date. We will do our best to accommodate your new plans and this can include relocating you to a similar accommodation should this be necessary.
- Not recommended for small children due to the fact that there is a possibility to see certain wildlife, such as coyotes and rattlesnakes.
- No pets unless in an accommodation that says otherwise. No pets in El Dorado, Desert Daydream or Durango.
- We want you to have a great time when you are here. But if things get too crazy, we go by the old-school rule of ‘you break it, you buy it’ and property damages or missing items will be charged to your credit card at market value. Pre-existing damages or room issues must be reported to the front desk immediately after registration to avoid responsibility and potential charges.
- Quiet hours are between 10:00pm - 8am. Please be mindful of noise levels and be considerate to other guests staying on the property.
- By parking a vehicle at our facility, you are doing so on your own accord. Cascade Trails does not take responsibility or accept liability for damage, accident or loss to your vehicle or personal property.
- All guests must be 18 years or older to confirm room accommodations unless with an adult. A valid photo ID may be required at the time of check in for age verification.
- In addition to the nightly reservation fee, there will be a state, county, and city amounting to 7%. This is charged at time of your booking reservation.
- Full payment with taxes and fees is required when reservation is made.
- Guests personal information will never be used or shared for any purpose other than your reservation and marketing.
- Cascade Trails is not responsible accidents or injuries to guest(s) as a result of neglect or irresponsible behavior.