Community. Tropical. Party.
Just 400 meters from the beach and in the heart of the historic city center, amid bustling streets, charming parks, and buildings with enchanting balconies, Masaya Santa Marta awaits you. This traditional colonial house offers spacious areas, comfortable rooms and dormitories, an incredible rooftop bar, and two refreshing pools. Explore and enjoy the entire local experience we have for you, from Tayrona National Park to the Lost City.
Property Name: Masaya Santa Marta
Street Address: Calle 14 # 4 - 80
City : Santa Marta - Magdalena
Postal Code : 470001
Phone: +57 3115338348
- Baggage storage
- Laundry service
- Swimming pool
- 24-hour check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Air conditioning
- Airport shuttle
- All-inclusive meals
- Billiards / pool table
- Board games / puzzles
- Books, DVDs, music for kids
- Bottled water
- Breakfast, Continental
- Buzzer / wireless intercom
- Cashless payment accepted
- CCTV in common areas
- CCTV outside property
- Chocolate / Cookies
- Designated smoking area
- Evening entertainment
- Exterior corridor
- Family rooms
- Fire extinguishers
- First aid kits
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Happy hour
- Live music / performance
- Non-smoking rooms
- Outdoor furniture
- Pool / Beach towels
- Property cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Refillable water stations
- Shared kitchen
- Shops (on site)
- Shuttle service
- Smoke alarms
- Snack bar
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Sun deck
- Taxi service
- Tour Assistance
- Towels changed upon request
- Wine / Champagne
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Late Check-out Hour: 16:00
Late Check-out Fees: 30%
Late check-out (after 11:00 and before 16:00) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Full Charge - Full Stay - If canceled within 2 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
Taxes: Residents in Colombia must pay a VAT of 19% on the value of their stay. This value does not appear in the final rate of the reservation. Foreigners and non-residents in Colombia are exempt from VAT only if the purpose of their trip is:
- To receive medical treatment.
- Rest or engage in leisure activities as tourists.
- To attend or participate in cultural, scientific, sports, conventions, or business events.
- Tourist groups in maritime transit of a cruise ship. For this purpose, the passport must be stamped with the TP code with a validity of 90 days.
- The loss or deterioration of keys has a cost of 25,000 COP.
- The loss or deterioration of any element of the establishment will be charged according to its commercial value.
- Maintain a moderate noise volume.
- Enjoy our facilities responsibly.
- All crimes will be reported to law enforcement authorities.
- Those under 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Pets are accepted upon request at the time of booking. Additional charge.
- Visits are allowed only in social areas until 10 p.m., upon request at the reception.
- No smoking in rooms and social areas. It is only allowed in designated areas. Fine: 300,000 COP.
- The entry of alcohol is prohibited. Fine: 300,000 COP.
- The use of drugs is illegal and prohibited. Fine: 300,000 COP.
- The possession of weapons is prohibited.
- Exploitation, pornography, and sex tourism with children and adolescents are illegal (Law 1336 of 2009, Law 679 of 2001, Law 1236 of 2008).
- Masaya is not responsible in case of loss/theft of your belongings or accidents that occur inside the property.
By reading and proceeding with the reservation, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the terms and conditions outlined above. Your reservation is subject to these terms, and by confirming the booking, you agree to abide by the rules and policies set forth by Masaya. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us before completing your reservation. Thank you for choosing Masaya for your stay.