Urban Camper, for true adventures city explorers
Camping…either you love it or hate it! Right?! You probably hate it because of bad weather and wet underwear. But love it because it is a cosy, fun, affordable and social experience. Well, at Urban Camper Hostel we have taken all that cool stuff from camping and removed the uncool stuff and created an indoor urban campground where you camp in large tents indoors. It’s the ideal camping situation to be honest.
At Urban Camper Hostel you can sleep, eat, drink, party, play and meet new friends in the heart of Copenhagen’s coolest neighborhood, Nørrebro (actually it is the world’s coolest neighbourhood according to timeout.com). We are a brand-new, never-seen-before hostel concept that focuses on sustainability, affordability and we have a dream of bringing people from all over together and creating life-lasting friendships and memories.
Come join us in the bar where you can meet both locals and other travellers during our daily Happy Hour and have fun with a game of pool or shuffleboard.Urban Camper Hostel offers a laid back, green, social atmosphere inspired by the South American jungle and the concrete streets of the city. The hostel is the perfect base for any urban traveller keen to get off the beaten track and explore the real Copenhagen.
We are located just a stone’s throw from Nørrebro Metro Station, the perfect link between you and the exciting sights of Copenhagen and connecting you with the international airport and central bus station. During your stay with us we provide free WiFi, free linen and towel and a free, simple breakfast.
Property Name: Urban Camper Hostel Copenhagen
Address 1: Lygten 2C
Address 2 : CVR 40441123
City : Copenhagen NV - Kobenhavn
Postal Code : 2400
Contact Name: Sigurd Mejlstrom
Phone: +45 31770806
- Baggage storage
- 24-hour check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Bicycle rental
- Billiards / pool table
- Board games / puzzles
- Breakfast, free
- CCTV in common areas
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Happy hour
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- No Children Allowed
- Non-smoking rooms
- Property has wheelchair access
- Refillable water stations
- Self-service laundry
- Single-use plastics removed
- Smoke alarms
- Smoke-free property
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Late Check-out Hour: 1:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: kr85.00
Late check-out (after 11:00 AM and before 1:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Terms and Conditions
- Cancellation policies: non-refundable bookings will be charged the same day as booked. Flexible bookings is cancellable until 48 hours prior to the arrival day. If you fail to show up to your booking without notifying the hostel you will be charged the full amount of the booking and the booking will be cancelled.
- Terms of payment: We do not accept cash as payment for bookings. Only Mastercard, Maestro and Visa. To check the validity of your credit card and guarantee your booking, the property may temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival. This standard procedure is purely a check and the amount will be returned back to you.
- Traveling with Minors: the minimum age for check-in is 18. Children from 17 years of age can stay with their parents in a private hired tent.
- Groups: when booking for more than 12 persons, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- Accessibility or Special Needs: the property has adapted
- The management reserves the right of admission
- Parking can be found in the near by area. Local rules and payments apply. Contact reception for more information.
- Pets are not allowed
- Use of Personal information: we comply with standard GDPR policies
- Prices and Taxes: prices include 25% VAT