From October 1st 2018, Kyoto city accommodation tax 200 JPY (per person per night) will be charged additionally when you arrive for check-in.
We’re located five minutes from Kyoto station (433m, 1/4ml.). This location is ideally convenient but is quiet because we’re set one street off the main street. Almost all of our private rooms remain traditional Japanese-style with tatami mats and sets of futon bedding. Also, many of them include an independent bathroom and toilet. We have various private rooms such as twin/double/triple en-suite and twin/triple/quad shared bathroom.
A confirmation e-mail will be automatically sent from our booking system when your booking has been made successfully. Please fill in a valid e-mail address and double check that it is correct before completing your booking.
Please contact us if you do not receive any confirmation e-mail after completing your booking. Our e-mail address: email@example.com
Property Name: Kyoto Hana Hostel - 京都花宿 -
Address 1: 229, Kogawa-cho, Shimogyo-ku
City : Kyoto - Kyoto
Postal Code : 600-8149
Contact Name: Kyoto Hana Hostel
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Terms and Conditions
- You may make a reservation up to 8 months ahead of your stay.
- We do not accept reservations from a party of 9 or more people, and the rule applies to bookings from the same party reserved under different names. We do no guarantee to keep your booking in such cases.
- A group of over 4 persons can not stay in the same dormitory room.
Credit Card Number
- We need the card number and expiration date of your credit card for booking guarantee. We accept VISA, MASTER or JCB. If it is found that the credit card is invalid, we require that you send a valid card. We can not guarantee we will keep your booking without a valid credit card number.
- We do not charge for your stay with this credit card. Only should you go against the above articles, we will charge you the applicable cancellation fee. Should you arrive without incident, please make your payment upon your arrival by cash or credit card. We accept different credit cards from the one you gave us for booking as long as the card is VISA, MASTER or JCB
- Persons under 17 years of age can not be stayed without their parents. We may accept them based on his/her age if they submit a consent document from their parents in advance.
- Children under 12 years of age may not stay in the Dormitory rooms, even if they stay with their parents in the same room. They can only stay in private rooms with their parents.
- In case of bed sharing, please select one of the options below, including the child's age on Guest comment: JPN style Twin Ensuite
- Option A: 2 adults + 1 child
- Option B: 1 adult + 2 children
- Option A: 3 adults + 1 child
- Option B: 2 adults + 2 children
- Option C: 1 adult + 3 children
JPN style Twin (Shared Bath)
JPN style Triple (Shared Bath)
- If you wish to cancel or change your reservation, we will require 2 days advance notice before the date of your arrival (e.g. if your arrival date is on the 5th, cancellation should be on the 3rd before the end of reception hours Japan time), otherwise you will be charged the cancellation fee of one night's stay. Cancellations made with two days advance notice or more will not be charged.
- If you fail to check in as scheduled, we will cancel all your bookings and you will be charged the cancellation fee.
- During your stay, we also require two days advance notice, should you want to change the duration of your stay. As long as you notify us two days before, we will refund the fee you have already paid.
- We may require additional conditions for reservations with lots of guests and reservations with large number of nights.
- Please make your payment for your entire stay upon your arrival. Credit Cards accepted (VISA, MASTER or JCB).
- In case you arrive out of reception hours written on each hostel page, please let us know in advance. We have no curfew and lockout. However, the entrance door keeps locked except for reception hours.
- We take no responsibility for the loss or damage of guest's belongings regardless if it is in a private room, dorm room or common space including the luggage storage.
- Excessive noise or other behavior complaints will be subject to one warning. Any further complaints will result in immediate eviction with no refund.
- We must be notified immediately of any loss or damage to our property. Guests will be charged reasonably for any repair or replacement of any property loss, removal or damage.
- We will keep an unclaimed lost article for one month after you check out. After that we dispose of them.
- Smoking is not allowed inside of the building (outside entrance is allowed). If there is any evidence to suggest you have been smoking (i.e. setting off smoke detectors or leaving cigarette remains (ash, butts, burn marks), you will be removed from the premises.
- Unfortunately we have no elevator (three-story building) . Please note that you will have to carry your luggage up.