Property Name: Cottonwood Camp
Street Address: 270 Cottonwood Camp Rd
City : Fort Smith - Montana
Postal Code : 59035
Contact Name: Aaron Mumford
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
We strive to provide our guests with a memorable stay by delivering exceptional service in our Alt Lodging accommodations. These policies and procedures have been crafted in line with industry standards and presented here to help promote our guests’ safety and enjoyment during their visit. These Hotel Policy/House Rules are considered a part of our reservation agreement with you.
This Resort Guest Agreement (“Agreement”) is between Jet Hospitality LLC and/or it’s owner Jet MT Holdings LLC and the person(s) identified in the information of this reservation known as (“Guest(s)”) You and anyone traveling with or through you including without limitation all minor children, forming part of the Guest’s Party (Collectively and individually Guest(s).
- We practice contactless check-in and on the morning of check-in you will receive a text with your check-in instructions. Please make sure you have a cell phone number listed on your reservations to receive this communication.
- Cabin Cleanliness: Any cabins left with excessive trash, unkemptness or general state of disrespect are subject to an extra cleaning charge up to $200. This can be charged at the managers discretion.
- We have a $35 per night/per pup pet fee when staying in a guestroom. This fee will be collected the morning of check-in.
- Quiet Hours: 10pm-9am. Televisions, voices, or other devices must be kept at a respectful low level at all times.
- Check-In Requirements: Guests must be at least 18 years of age to check in. In the interests of security, guests are required to confirm their identity by providing their valid government issued photo identification at check-in. A valid, signed, and pre-approved credit card in the name of the guest registration is also required.
- The amount of people staying in the Cabins has to be correct on the reservation. Unregistered guest are not allowed to stay overnight at our Property without written approval from Management. If unregister guest are seen by Management staying in Lodging or on Property, the Management will charge an incidental fee of $150 to the registered guest.
- Incidentals & Pre-Authorization at Check In: Damage to rooms, fixtures, furnishing and equipment including the removal of electronic equipment, towels, art work, etc. will be charge at 120% of full and new replacement value plus any shipping and handling charges. Any damage to hotel property, whether accidental or willful, is the responsibility of the registered guest for each particular room. Any costs associated with repairs and/or replacement will be charged to the credit card of the registered guest.
- Wifi Access: WiFi signals are subject to change without notice depending on the room’s location and the status of our wifi equipment. No liability is assumed for interrupted service or lack of use during your stay.
- Children: As the parents, guardians, or chaperones of children you are personally and legally responsible for and must supervise them at all times. For safety reasons, please do not leave children unattended in guest rooms or allow them to roam the hotel property unsupervised.
- It is the guest's responsibility to review these terms and conditions before booking via phone, walking-in, on property website, or any other third party website. By booking a stay the guest is agreeing to the Terms and Conditions listed on this page.
- Liability Waiver: By continuing with this reservation Guest(s) acknowledges the inherent risk of staying at an outdoor recreation property. Guests hereby agree to take full responsibility for their own safety while on Resort grounds and inside their accommodations. Guest(s) assume all associated risks with use of Resort including but not limited to the accommodations, facilities, amenities, or property grounds. In doing so, Guest(s) hereby waives, releases, and discharges and shall indemnify and hold harmless Jet Hospitality LLC, Jet MT Holdings LLC, its officers, owners, their heirs and employees from all liabilities claims, actions, damages, costs, and/or expenses which may arise out of or in any way the Guest(s) use of the Resort accommodations, facilities, amenities, or property grounds. Guest(s) understand and acknowledges that the waiver includes claims based on negligence and/or the actions or inactions of Jet Hospitality LLC and/or Jet MT Holdings LLC.