This beautiful property sits on over 5 acres of naturally landscaped land, right in the heart of Laleng village, in the Tabanan Regency, sometimes called the “rice bowl” of Bali. Surrounded by picturesque local traditional villages, numerous paddy fields, rivers and forests, this area is often referred to as the “Real Bali” by locals and the few tourists who are lucky enough to visit.The property has 10 villas, each separated from each other for privacy, and all overlooking the rolling landscape down to the large swimming pool and the river and forests beyond.At Bali Palms we try to be as “sustainable” as possible, growing numerous fruit trees including banana, mango, papaya, orange, coconut, mangosteen and many others - all available for guests depending on the season! We also raise our own freshwater fish, including Catfish, Tilapia and Gurame, and have a small industrious team of hens who are happy to provide fresh farm eggs!
Property Name: Bali Palms
Address 1: Banjar dinas Laleng, Pupuan Sawah, Selemadeg,
City : Tabanan Regency - Bali
Postal Code : 82162
Contact Name: Manager
- Baggage storage
- Concierge desk
- Laundry service
- Photo copying service
- Swimming pool
- Welcome Drink
- Bar Lounge
- Pool Table
- In-Room safe
- Mini Bar
- swimming pool
- fish pond
- yoga platform
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Late Check-Out Hour: 6:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: 50%
Late check out (after 12:00 PM and before 6:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Partial Charge - First Night Stay - If cancelled within 2 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
Policies and Resort Information
A. Prices and Taxes
Prices are inclusive of 10% tax and 5% service fee.
B. COVID-19 Health protocols for our guests and staffHere at Bali Palms we are committed to providing a clean and safe environment for our guests. The way in which are 10 villas are situated lend themselves perfectly to social distancing - with each set apart from the other in our spacious grounds.We have instigated the following health protocols:-
C. Safety First
- All guests will be subject to a noninvasive temperature check on arrival. Anyone with a temperature higher than 38 degrees Celsius (100.4 Fahrenheit) will not be allowed to check in.
- All staff will be subject to daily temperature checks before each shift.
- Face masks will be provided to each guest on check in, and available throughout the stay.
- All rooms will be thoroughly cleaned before guest arrival.
- Social distancing protocols are required, and each of the tables in the restaurant will be appropriately spaced. The restaurant will be restricted to 50% capacity.
- Hand sanitizers will be available in rooms and restaurant areas.
- All bikes available for rent will be sanitized both before and after each rental.
Please remember that the resort is naturally set within the lush jungles of the area. The scenery and surroundings are beautiful to explore, but guests must be aware of their personal safety. There are coconut palms, rivers, steep cliffs, waterfalls and deep ponds, both on the resort as well as in the surrounding beauty spots - all perfect habitats for the indigenous animals and plants that the area is known for. Children should not be allowed to wander unsupervised, and everyone should take sensible precautions while walking and exploring the local habitat.
D. COVID-19 GENERAL OPERATING PROCEDURES AND REGULATIONS
Thank you for staying with us, we hope that you will have a very enjoyable experience here. Please note that we have implemented a number of precautionary steps related to the outbreak of the Novel Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in order to maintain a safe and secure environment for our guests and employees. We have followed guidelines from both the WHO and our local health departments.
Our management teams are on standby 24/7 to safeguard the property with local and regional authorities.
BOOKING, BOOKING MODIFICATION, AND CANCELLATION
If you have made a direct booking (via telephone, email, or our official website), including any Non-Refundable bookings at our properties, you can modify your booking to any future date or cancel the booking by contacting our reservation team. Booking cancellations during the period 7th December – 31st January 2021 will be waived for free.For any bookings made with third-party Travel Agents or OTAs, please contact the respective agents regarding their modification and cancellation policy.Failure to arrive at the property without making an official cancellation or modification will be treated as a No-Show.
HOTEL ACTIVITY & COMMITMENT TO CLEANLINESSOur Hotel Activity Operating Procedures
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously, and are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests during their stay at our property. On a daily basis, the Bali Palms team are working to ensure that they meet the latest guidance on hygiene and cleaning. Our health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and include everything from hand washing hygiene and cleaning product specifications, to guest room and common area cleaning procedures.
Specific steps we are taking include:
Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent hand washing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. In our daily meetings, our teams are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act. It’s important for their health and that of our guests.
Bali Palms Team and Suppliers:
● Body temperature checks are being conducted at all entry points for guests, team members and suppliers.
● All staff members wear face masks.
● Hand sanitizer dispensers are placed at key guest and team member entrances and public areas (i.e. reception, restaurant, etc.). Cleaning Products and Practices: We use cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses, including:
We use cleaning and disinfecting procedures to clean rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch areas.
We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the counter at the front desk, door handles, public bathrooms, and even room keys, parking areas, entrances, lobby, restaurant, and recreation areas including our pool.
Back of House:
In the spaces where associates work “behind the scenes,” we are increasing the frequency of cleaning, and focusing on high-touch areas like staff lockers, storage rooms, all back offices and staff offices.
Room Check-In and Check-Out:
▪ Hand sanitizers are available at Reception desks.
▪ Room keys are being sanitized prior to being given to guests.
▪ Face masks are being worn by all front-line team members.
▪ Disinfection treatment is used after guests’ check-out from guest rooms
▪ Social distancing is being followed by each Bali Palms team member when in direct contact with guests.
▪ High touch areas such as door handles, remote controls, desks, safety boxes and master switches are sanitized thoroughly.
▪ Balcony doors are always open during room cleaning.
▪ Decorative cushions and bed runners have been removed from all the rooms.
▪ All chinaware and cutlery available in the guest rooms are regularly cleaned and sanitized.
▪ Housekeeping services like bed linen changes and room cleaning are also carried out upon request.
▪ Guest rooms, outlets, meeting rooms, public areas and back areas are also frequently sanitized.
▪ Regular pest control treatments are carried out by a professional pest Control Company.
Dining and food handling:
▪ Room service food orders are being delivered to guest’s room with hygiene protocol standard
▪ Social distancing protocol is in place between guests, culinary and waiting staff.
▪ Restaurant seating plan offers ample space between the dining tables.
▪ Restaurant menus, bill folders are sanitized prior to being given to guests.
▪ We implement hygiene and food safety for our guest.
24 Hour Medical and Security assistance
We will assist any guests requiring transport to regional hospitals and clinics.
Following closely all WHO situation reports on the spread of Coronavirus, the Indonesian government has suspended its visa exemption policy for short-stay visits, visa-on-arrival and diplomatic/service visa-free facilities for all countries.Please see below information regarding the government policy should you intend to travel to Bali.
● All foreigners/travelers who wish to visit Indonesia must obtain a visa from Indonesian missions in accordance with the purpose of their visit. Upon submission, applicants must provide health certificates issued by relevant health authorities from their respective countries.
● A valid health certificate must be shown to airline staff during check-in. Travelers are prohibited from entering or transiting through Indonesia if unable to show his/her health certificate from an approved health authority.
● All visitors/travelers must complete and submit a Health Alert Card to the Port Health Authority upon arrival at Indonesian airports.
● Should travel history indicate that a person has travelled to the government-concerned countries in the last 14 days; such person may be refused entry to Indonesia.
● Indonesian citizens who have traveled specifically to areas of concern will be subject to additional check-ups at the arrival airport by the Port Health Authority.
● This policy is effective starting on Friday, March 20th 2020 at 00.00 local Jakarta time. This policy is temporary and will be evaluated according to the development of Covid-19 cases. Any passengers affected by this policy may contact representatives of local government authorities for assistance.Updated information on the policy can be accessed through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of The Republic of Indonesia website. These measures are temporary and shall be evaluated pursuant to further developments.
OFFICIAL HOSPITALS IN BALI FOR COVID-19 PATIENTS
The Sanglah General Hospital in Denpasar, Sanjiwani General Hospital in Gianyar regency, Tabanan General Hospital and Buleleng General Hospital are official hospitals in Bali that will handle possible COVID-19 patients. The main public hospital in Tabanan Bali is RSUD Tabanan Hospital Centre located in Tabanan, 37minute from Bali Palms by car.
RSUD TabananAddress: Jalan Pahlawan, Delod Peken, Kec. Tabanan, TabananGoogle MapContact: +62 361 811027
RSUP Sanglah HospitalAddress: Jalan Diponegoro, Dauh Puri Klod, Denpasar Barat, Kota DenpasarGoogle MapContact: +62 361 227 911
RSUD Sanjiwani GianyarAddress: Jalan Ciung Wanara-Gianyar No.2, Gianyar, Kec. GianyarGoogle MapContact: +62 361 943020
RSUD BulelengAddress: Jalan Ngurah Rai No.30, Astina, Kec. BulelengGoogle MapContact: +62 362 22046 More informations :