Hostel Mondpalast offers a variety of rooms, all designed according to the different signs of the zodiac. There is a wide choice from single to 10-bed rooms. Some of the private small rooms have their own shower / WC. The beds are already made. Best of all, the hostel has its own bar! After the nightcap, its just one floor up to fall into your comfy bed. Reliable and fast WiFi is available in all rooms. We have a fully equipped guest kitchen and our reception is open around the clock, 24 hours every day. Each bed has a reading lamp and a 220V socket. An all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet is available every day from 7:30 to 12, from 8.50 EUR. Our receptionists are very knowledgable about Dresden, speak a good English and we love to assist you. The hostel is located in the heart of Dresden's lively trendy district (the "Neustadt"), all pubs and some clubs are located in the vicinity. It only takes a few minutes to reach the beautiful banks of the Elbe and you can reach the impressive, historic old town and almost all attractions in 20 - 30 minutes on foot or in 10 - 15 minutes by tram. In addition, you can explore the great surroundings of Dresden: Meissen, the castles Moritzburg and Pillnitz and the "Saxon Switzerland", a small, very beautiful national park and a true paradise for climbers and hikers!
Property Name: Hostel Mondpalast Dresden
Street Address: Louisenstrasse 77
City : Dresden - Sachsen [Saxony]
Postal Code : 01099
Contact Name: Michael Lottes
Phone: 0351 5634050
- Baggage storage
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Bicycle rental
- Breakfast Buffet
- Cashless payment accepted
- Daily Housekeeping
- Fire extinguishers
- First aid kits
- Non-smoking rooms
- Security alarm
- Shared kitchen
- Smoke alarms
- Smoke-free property
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Late Check-out Hour: 13:00
Late Check-out Fees: €3.00
Late check-out (after 11:00 and before 13:00) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Full Charge - Full Stay - If canceled within 2 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
- Reservations are binding upon receipt of a booking and subsequent confirmation from Hostel Mondpalast Dresden
- If you book a room, we keep the room available for you and decline other bookings. In accordance with this, the following conditions apply:
- Booking changes or cancellations must be notified as soon as possible.
- Booking cancellations or modifications must be made as many days in advance as the number of nights booked. The minimum notice required to cancel or change bookings free of charge is 2 days prior arrival.
- That means if you want to stay 3 nights, you should cancel 3 days before arrival (4 nights= 4 days before). If you want to stay 1 or 2 nights, you should cancel 2 days prior to arrival.
- Late cancellations are subject to full payment, unless Hostel Mondpalast Dresden is able give the beds to somebody else.
- Unless notice of late arrival is given, your reservation is void after 11 pm.
- You can pay with cash on arrival. You may also pay with any debit or credit card (like Visa, Master, JCB, American Express etc.)
- With 3rd party bookings, the 3rd party is together with the guest entirely liable to the above conditions.
- We reserve us the right to verify reservations on the following terms:
- Groups larger than 10 persons
- total value more than 300 €
- duration of stay more than 8 days
- come from countries where customers usually use reservations to receive a German Visa
- for reasons that may affect the safety or well-being of other guests
In those terms we will contact you and request a prepayment, a special rental contract or cancel the whole reservation.
The lodging tax for the city of Dresden is 6% of the amount owed for the individual overnight stay.
Amenities (not compulsory):
breakfast 8.50 €
towel 3,00 €
Free tea and coffee
Free city map
Fully equipped kitchen
Lockers for dormitories
Free book exchange
Free luggage storage
Already made beds