SMALL SCALE ADULTS-ONLY APARTMENT COMPLEX
Looking for something different than a standard hotel room? Aruba Boutique Apartments offers more space, privacy, and flexibility allowing you to create the vacation experience that is perfect for you. Especially recommended for those that are looking for a modern place to stay with the comforts of home yet are less dependent on full service.
The 8 modern apartments are scattered throughout the 2,300 sqm property giving everyone privacy. The recently renovated Caribbean cunucu style apartments are fully equipped with a private terrace surrounded by the lush tropical garden. Beach gear is available in all apartments for the ultimate beach experience.
Home is where the WIFI is! That's why there is free HIGH-SPEED WI-FI offered throughout the property to all guests.
Ideally located in a residential area in the Northern part of the island. We're close to Aruba’s famous Palm Beach, just a short 5-minute drive down the road. When looking for a little hustle and bustle check out downtown Oranjestad which is also a short 10-minute drive.
Debating about how to book? We appreciate when you book direct as this allows us to offer the best rates and special offers and perks to our valued guests. For every booking through our website, we offer a complimentary lunch at Bistro de Suikertuin in Oranjestad.
Property Name: Aruba Boutique Apartments
Street Address: Calbas 3-G
City : Noord - Aruba
Phone: +297 593 3709
- Baggage storage
- Swimming pool
- Air conditioning
- BBQ facilities
- Beach chairs / loungers
- CCTV in common areas
- Express check-in / check-out
- Fire extinguishers
- Food delivery
- Grocery deliveries
- Guest accommodations disinfected between stays
- Guest parking
- Hygiene certification
- Linens, towels, laundry washed per local authority guidelines
- Local safety protocols followed
- No Children Allowed
- Non-smoking rooms
- Outdoor furniture
- Picnic area
- Pool / Beach towels
- Private check-in / check-out
- Property cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Safety deposit box
- Self-service laundry
- Single-use plastics removed
- Smoke alarms
- Soundproof rooms
- Sun deck
- Tour Assistance
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Late Check-out Hour: 13:00
Late Check-out Fees: 50%
Late check-out (after 10:00 and before 13:00) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancelation Policies :
- Full payment is due 14 days prior to arrival with the exception of Non-refundable bookings.
- Cancellations made within 14 days of arrival are non-refundable.
- Date change is based on availability.
- Non Refundable reservations are not eligible for a refund.
- Making a reservation through any channel means you accept the terms and conditions of our Cancellation Policy.
- Cancellations made 14 days before the date of check-in will not be charged with the exception of Non-refundable reservations.
- Cancellations made within 14 days before the check-in date will be charged 100% of the total booking. This means canceling a booking, not arriving for a booked stay, or denial of check-in to a person not accompanied by the person named in the booking will not result in a refund.
- We do not issue refunds or credits for flight cancellations, due to any circumstances. For this reason, we highly recommend that guests purchase travel insurance in order to protect yourself from these unforeseen events.
- Non Refundable reservations are not eligible for a refund.
- Any changes to your reservation must be received via email no less than 24 hours before the check-in date of your original booking . Changes are subject to availability.
There are no refunds or credits issued due to bad weather, tropical storms, or hurricanes including any inconvenience or complication caused by a hurricane’s direct hit, near miss, or significant threat of a hurricane strike. Hurricanes are unpredictable by nature. We highly recommend guests buy travel insurance in order to protect yourself from these unforeseen events.
Aruba Boutique Apartments is not liable for any other costs, evacuation, or inconveniences caused by a tropical storm or hurricane.
Terms and Conditions
Please review our Cancellation Policy. Securing your reservation with a credit card means you accept the terms of our Cancellation Policy.
- Once the booking has been processed, you will receive a reservation confirmation email that outlines a summary of your booking.
- Flexible Rate reservations are charged 14 days before your date of arrival for the total room cost including taxes.
- Non-refundable reservations are charged on the same day of booking.
- The credit card used for the reservation must be in the guest's name and must be presented upon check-in.
- Alternatively, you may pay your balance via bank wire transfer prior to your arrival. Please contact us at +297 593 37 09 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like us to send you our bank account details and wire transfer instructions. Payments must be received 14 days before your date of arrival. Non-refundable reservations are due on the same day of booking. All costs of the wire transfer are for the account of the Booker. Please ensure you confirm your payment with us via email.
Aruba Boutique Apartments and its employees shall not be liable for any damages caused mentally or physically as a result of, or in connection with:
- Any flight delays or cancellations.
- In the event of a traveler becoming ill during a vacation, or having to cut their vacation short, all hospital and medical expenses are the traveler’s responsibility.
- Monetary crises, social unrest, political or labor problems, economic changes, electrical outages due to weather, mechanical maintenance or construction difficulties, for any claims, losses, damages, costs, expenses, delays, or loss of enjoyment, of any nature or kind whatsoever resulting from events beyond our or a supplier’s reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of Nature (hurricanes, mudslides, earthquakes), flight cancellations or changes, strikes, labor disputes, lockouts, threats or acts of terrorism, acts of war or declared war, hurricanes or weather conditions, diseases or epidemics/pandemics, novel or unexpected conditions and local laws.
- Absence of travel documents, visas, passports, health certificates where required. Aruba Boutique Apartments is not responsible for the advisement of travel and entry requirements.
- Loss of items that are not secured in the hotel safe, or for losses incurred when rooms are not locked.