Property Name: Villa Bellevue Portorož-Portorose
Address 1: Bellevue 1
City : Portoroz
Postal Code : 6320
Contact Name: Yari Stepanov
Phone: +386 31 40 80 80
- Swimming pool
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:30 PM
Check-Out: 10:30 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
- The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel anytime.
- The guest will be charged a prepayment of the total price anytime.
- The guest will be charged 30% of the total price if they cancel after reservation and a further 20% of the total price if they cancel in the 60 days before arrival.
- The guest will be charged a prepayment of 30% of the total price after reservation and a further 20% of the total price in the 60 days before arrival.
- Gostu bo zaračunan znesek v višini 100 % skupne cene če odpove kadarkoli.
- Gostu bo zaračunan nevračljiv depozit v višini 50 % skupne cene kadarkoli.
Terms and Conditions
POGOJI ZA KORIŠČENJE BONOV ZA TURIZEM
1. Turistični bon v vrednosti 200 € prejme vsaka polnoletna oseba, ki je imela na dan 13.3.2020 v Sloveniji stalno prebivališče. Bon prejme tudi vsak otrok, ki še ni polnoleten, in sicer v višini 50 €.
2. Bon bo vsakemu upravičencu predan v obliki dobroimetja in bo viden tudi preko aplikacije eDavki.
3. Bone se bo lahko koristilo pri ponudnikih, ki bodo bone sprejemali, in sicer od 19.6. do 31.12.2020.
4. Bone se lahko koristi v več delih. Tudi to se bo spremljalo preko aplikacije eDavki
5. Bone se lahko koristi za nočitve ali nočitve z zajtrkom. Pri nas nočitve z zajtrkom ne ponujamo.
6. Turistična taksa je obvezno doplačilo.
7. Minimalna starostna omejitev je 21 let; oseba, ki ni dopolnila 21 let, lahko biva v hotelu samo s starši ali svojim skrbnikom.
7. Bonov za turizem v Villa Bellevue Portorož NE SPREJEMAMO za rezervacije, opravljene preko on-line portalov (Booking.com, Expedia, ipd.) in turističnih agencij.
8. POSTOPEK KORIŠČENJA BONA PRI NAS:
- rezervirate termin (preko rezervacijskega obrazca na naši spletni strani) in v obrazcu označite »DA«, če želite koristiti bon,
- za potrditev rezervacije vam s kartice zaračunamo znesek prve noči rezervacije, katerega vrnemo na kartico ob vašem prihodu in plačilu z boni,
- OPOZORILO: gostu ob njegovem neprihodu ali odpovedi zaračunamo celoten znesek rezervacije,
- ob prihodu je potrebno predložiti osebne dokumente vseh, ki bodo pri nas bivali in unovčili bone,
- s seboj prinesite izpolnjeno in podpisano izjavo (ki se nahaja v prilogi in na spletni strani Fursa), s katero boste potrdili koriščenje bona pri nas in določili tudi vrednost, ki jo želite pri nas koristiti, ter osebne dokumente. Takoj po rezervaciji je potrebno izpolnjene izjave posredovati na elektronski naslov firstname.lastname@example.org (dovolj je slika izjav),
- v primeru, da bo bon od otroka koristil nekdo, ki ni skrbnik otroka, bo le-ta moral predložiti izjavo, da se skrbnik otroka strinja s koriščenjem bona (ki se nahaja v prilogi in na spletni strani Fursa, prinesete jo s seboj). Takoj po rezervaciji je potrebno posredovati na elektronski naslov email@example.com kopijo podpisane izjave (dovolj je slika izjave).
- v primeru, da boste koristili bon od vašega družinskega člana, boste morali predložiti izjavo za prenos bona med družinskimi člani (ki se nahaja v prilogi in na spletni strani Fursa, prinesete jo s seboj). Takoj po rezervaciji je potrebno posredovati na elektronski naslov firstname.lastname@example.org kopijo podpisane izjave (dovolj je slika izjave).
These terms and conditions define the rights and obligations of the Parties within the scope of reservations made through the Villa Bellevue Portoroћ - Portorose (hereinafter the hotel or Villa Bellevue or we) website. We kindly ask our Customers (hereinafter Customer or You) to read and understand our terms and conditions before finalizing their booking as by making a booking via our website, You also accept and agree to all terms and conditions.
- A reservation is deemed to have been made upon the hotel’s acceptance of your reservation request. You may receive an acknowledgment of receipt by email after your reservation.
- You are solely responsible for your choice of services and the suitability of those services for your need. We cannot be held responsible in this respect.
- The Customer does not acquire the right to be provided with specific rooms.
- The Parties to the contract are the hotel and the Customer. If a third party placed the order on behalf of the Customer, then that party shall be liable vis-а-vis the hotel for all obligations arising from the hotel accommodation contract as joint and several debtors together with the Customer, insofar as the hotel has a corresponding statement by the third party.
- Rates published online are not valid for Group Bookings. A “Group Booking” is defined as a booking for 3 rooms/suites or more with the same or similar arrival and departure date.
- In case of any reservation that has been identified as a Group Booking via villa-bellevue.si, the hotel reserves the right to contact the client in connection with special conditions and rates relating to Group Bookings.
- In case of any reservation that has been identified as a Group Booking via villa-bellevue.si, the hotel reserves the right to refuse and cancel any such reservations if the client has not accepted the hotel's applicable special booking conditions and rates. Exceptions to this are Group Bookings which are reserved via an authorized and dedicated booking link.
- Any claims against the hotel shall be time-barred according to the applicable laws and regulations.
- When making a reservation, the website user undertakes to submit a valid e-mail address and authorizes us to use it for notifications in relation to the booking and confirming information. If the user is not available by e-mail or phone or submits a wrong or an invalid e-mail address, we reserve the right to cancel the reservation.
- 21 years age limit;
For guests who are not travelling with their parents, we have an 21 year age limit. The hotel reserves the right to cancel the booking if no valid ID can be produced.
II. Repudiation by Customer (Cancellation, Annulment)/Failure to Use Hotel Services (No Show)
- Cancellation by the Customer of the contract concluded with the hotel requires the hotel's written consent. If such is not given, then the price agreed in the contract must be paid even if the Customer does not avail himself of the contractual services. This shall not apply with the breach of obligation of the hotel to take into account the rights, objects of legal protection and interests of the Customer if holding to the contract is no longer reasonable or another statutory or contractual cancellation right exists.
- To the extent the hotel and Customer agreed in writing upon a date for a cost-free cancellation of the contract, the Customer may cancel the contract up to that date without incurring payment or damage compensation claims by the hotel. The Customer's right of cancellation shall expire if he does not exercise his cancellation right in writing vis-а-vis the hotel by the agreed date.
- Reservations with prepayment cannot be changed and/or canceled in any way, and sums paid in advance as a deposit cannot be refunded.
- If rooms are not used by the Customer, the hotel must apply credit for the income from renting the rooms to other parties and also for saved expenses.
- At its discretion, the hotel may demand the contractually agreed compensation and make a flat rate deduction for saved expenses. In this case, the Customer shall pay a percentage, determined by the applicable laws or the hotel’s internal regulations, of the contractually agreed rate for lodging with or without breakfast.
- Guests departing before their booked checkout date will be charged for the remaining nights of the original reservation confirmation.
III. Hotel Stay, Room Availability, Delivery and Return
- Customers may be asked on arrival at the hotel to fill out a police registration card. For this purpose, Customers will be asked to provide identification so that a check can be made to decide if they need to complete the registration.
- Our hotel has Internal Regulations for Customer and You accept to be bound by and undertake to respect these regulations.
- Our hotels offer WIFI access that allows you to connect to the internet. You undertake to ensure that computing resources made available by us are not used for any illegal purposes or in any way for reproduction, representation, provision or communication to the public work or object protected by copyright or related right such as texts, images photographs (and so on) without the authorisation of the copyright holder when this authorization is required. You agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions of our WIFI provider.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing on the booking confirmation, You are entitled to check in at any time from 15:30 on the agreed arrival date. The Customer does not have the right to earlier availability.
- On the agreed date of departure, You shall kindly vacate your room(s) and make them available to the hotel no later than 10:30 unless otherwise agreed in writing. After that time, on the grounds of the delayed vacating of the room for use exceeding the contractual time, the hotel may charge 50 percent of the full accommodation rate for the additional use of the room until 18:00 (after 18:00: 100 percent). The Customer is at liberty to show the hotel that it incurred no or much lesser claim to use damages. The hotel shall act to remedy upon knowledge thereof or upon objection without undue delay by the Customer. The Customer shall be obliged to undertake actions reasonable for him to eliminate the disruption and to keep any possible damage at a minimum.
- The hotel is liable to the Customer for property and cash brought in to the hotel in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations or with the hotel’s internal regulations. The Customer shall notify the hotel immediately after gaining knowledge of the loss, destruction, or damage.
- Insofar as a parking space is provided to the Customer on the hotels parking lot, this does not constitute a safekeeping agreement, even if a fee is exchanged. The hotel assumes no liability for loss of or damage to motor vehicles parked or maneuvered on the hotel's property, nor the contents thereof, excepting cases of intent or gross negligence.
- Messages, mail and merchandise deliveries for guests are handled with care. The hotel assumes no liability in this regards but will make its best effort to deliver, hold, and for a fee forward such items (on request).
- To ensure your enjoyment, the Villa Bellevue has a »Commitment to Calm« in guest rooms and public areas. Complaints from other guests about excessive noise can result in the noisy party being asked to leave the hotel immediately with no refund.
- The Villa Bellevue is a non smoking hotel. A 200 EUR cleaning fee will be applied to your bill for smoking of any substance.
- We place particular pride on offering our guests clean rooms. You agree that excessive stains or damage to our property will result in a minimum 50 EUR cleaning fee.
- Extra charges billed to guest room will be settled at time of check out.
- Parking at our parking is at the responsibility of the vehicle owner and the hotel is not liable for any damages.
- Pets are NOT allowed.
VII Settlement of disputes and applicable law
In the event of a dispute relating to these terms and conditions, You should first contact our Customer services to attempt to resolve the dispute amicably.
These terms and conditions and any non-contractual obligations arising in connection with them are governed by the laws of the country where the hotel is located.
The courts of the country where the hotel is located have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any dispute arising in connection with these terms and conditions, including disputes relating to any non-contractual obligations.
VIII Web Site Information
While all reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information on our websites we do not accept responsibility for errors or omissions and reserve the right to amend or cancel the arrangements features on our websites without notice. Please note that in certain circumstances, generic photographic images have been used to represent the general style of a particular hotel.
The content of the websites is our copyright and may not be copied, reproduced, published distributed or amended for any other purpose without our prior written consent.
Trademarks used on the websites are the property of the respective owners. Hyperlinks to third party websites are provided for your convenience. We shall not be held responsible for the content or use of third party sites.
We may modify these terms and conditions at any time.