Boutique Hotel Lizzy Wasi boasts a refined yet cozy ambience. A refurbished century- old adobe cottage, it offers a unique environment, surrounded by breathtaking landscapes. Its comfortable accommodations and detailed attention to individual travelers and small travelling groups allows for a unique personalized service, striving to make our guests feel at home, and at the same time pampered. It is strategically located near most archeological sites, and its close proximity to the Ollantaytambo train station allows our guests to reach Machu Picchu in 1 ½ hours.
Information about our hotel can be viewed through our website, www.lizzywasi.com, and through our facebook page as well.
Address 1: Calle Pisonayniyoc, Urb. La Cantuta , Urubamba
City: Urubamba - Cusco
Contact Name: Elizabeth Cottle
- Baggage storage
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe
- Free breakfast
- Yoga room
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 01:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies:
Due to the personalized attention we offer our guests, cancellations affect us greatly. We take your reservation seriously and make a commitment to you that your room will be waiting for you upon arrival. Please take a moment to carefully read our Reservation and Cancellation Policy:
1. Guests that check in with a valid passport and “tarjeta de inmigracion”, and that have been in Peru for less than 60 days, are exempt from paying Peruvian sales tax of 18%. If these documents are not presented, the additional 18% sales tax will be applied to your bill
2. Cancellations that are made 15 days before the time of your arrival are fully refundable
3. All reservations canceled after this deadline will be fully charged for the first three nights.
4. No-Shows will result in an automatic cancellation of your reservation and are non-refundable.
5. Any change of dates, room type, or special services made after your reservation, will be subject to availability and price variations.
6. Interrupted stays or unplanned early checkouts are non-refundable.
7. If there is a reduction in the number of guests, once the reservation is paid for, it is the hotel’s decision if penalties or refunds are applied.