Sow and Piglets Guesthouse, formerly known as Port Campbell Hostel, is not just a perfect stopover when you travelling along the Great Ocean road, its a destination in its own right. We are a guesthouse, we are a brewpub, we are a microbrewery, all under one roof. Check in, buy yourself a schooner of one of yummy beers, grab a seat on our sun lit deck, watch a sunset, enjoy. It just makes sense to stay with us.
Property Name: Sow and Piglets Guesthouse
Address 1: 18 Tregea Street
City : Port Campbell - Victoria
Postal Code : 3269
Contact Name: Jiri Haureljuk
Phone: +61 3 5598 6305
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
- If you wish to cancel your booking prior to your arrival and have booked through our website , please cancel in writing and email email@example.com If your booking is made through a booking site please contact the office , where you booking has been originally made.
- Cancelation with less then 24 hours notice will attract 100% cancelation fee, cancelation outside 24 hours will be refunded, minus 10% cancelation fee.
- No shows will be treated as undeclared cancelations, where 100% cancelation fee applies. If your booking is made for number of days, the guesthouse reserves the right to cancel reminder of your stay without any refund.
Terms and Conditions
- Reception is open everyday from 2pm till 8pm.
- Check in is from 2pm till 8pm, for late check in, please contact guest house directly for late check in instructions.
- Check out time is 10am. Strictly no late check outs. Full one night fee will be charged if guests are late.
- The key card will be issued upon check in, failure to hand it back will result in $20 fee.
- All children under 15 years of age must be accompanied by adult at all times across the premises.
- We adhere to strict heath and safety policies and regulations and our rooms are designed to accommodate advertised number of guests per room. Additional persons, who are not part of the original booking, being either adult or child, will not be accommodated and will be asked to leave.
- All guests are requested to keep the rooms and communal areas tidy and clean. The additional cleaning fee of $50 will be charged, where conditions of the rooms upon check out are unacceptable and require deep clean. Any damages will be charged to guests accordingly.
- Sow and Piglets Guesthouse is a quiet guesthouse, where comfort and safety of our guests is a priority. 10pm noise curfew applies throughout the entire property. Any guests compromising the above will be asked to leave without refund given.
- Sow and Piglets Guesthouse and Brewpub is a licensed venues with its own brewery and a bar. No alcohol from outside is allowed to be consumed on the premises at any given time without management approval.