Sow and Piglets Guesthouse, formerly known as Port Campbell Hostel, is not just a perfect stopover for when you're travelling along the Great Ocean Road, it's a destination in its own right! We are a guesthouse, a brewpub & a microbrewery, all under one roof. So, check-in, buy yourself a schooner of one of yummy beers, go grab a seat on our sunlit deck, watch a sunset and enjoy. It just makes sense to stay with us!
Property Name: Sow and Piglets Guesthouse
Street Address: 18 Tregea Street
City : Port Campbell - Victoria
Postal Code : 3269
- Accessible Parking
- BBQ facilities
- Board games / puzzles
- CCTV in common areas
- Designated smoking area
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Family rooms
- Fire extinguishers
- Guest parking
- Non-smoking rooms
- Outdoor furniture
- Property has wheelchair access
- Shared kitchen
- Shared lounge / TV area
- Smoke alarms
- Sun deck
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
- If you wish to cancel your booking prior to your arrival and have booked through our website, please cancel in writing by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org . If your booking is made through a booking site, please contact the company you originally made the booking with.
- Cancellations with less then 48 hours notice will attract a 100% cancellation fee.
- No shows will be treated as undeclared cancellations, where a 100% cancellation fee applies. If your booking is made for number of days, the guesthouse reserves the right to cancel the remainder of your stay without any refund.
Terms and Conditions
Surcharges may apply to some Credit and Debit cards. (not displayed on your confirmation email)
We apologise that a surcharge is being added to your purchase when you use your bank card. Please note that we do not make a profit. The small fee simply covers the cost to pay for the merchant fees.
MasterCard credit: 1.50%, MasterCard debit: 1.00%, Visa credit: 1.60%, Visa debit: 1.00%, eftpos: 0.90%
- Reception is open everyday from 2pm till 8pm.
- Check in is from 2pm till 8pm, for late check in, please contact guest house directly for late check in instructions.
- Check out time is 10am. Strictly no late check outs. Full one night fee will be charged if guests are late.
- The key card will be issued upon check in, failure to hand it back will result in $20 fee.
- All children under 15 years of age must be accompanied by an adult at all times across the premises. Children are not allowed in the dormitories, unless these are booked on exclusive basis, meaning, there is no third party present.
- We adhere to strict heath and safety policies and regulations and our rooms are designed to accommodate advertised number of guests per room. Additional persons, who are not part of the original booking, being either adult or child, will not be accommodated and will be asked to leave.
- All guests are requested to keep the rooms and communal areas tidy and clean. The additional cleaning fee of $50 will be charged, where conditions of the rooms upon check out are unacceptable and require deep clean. Any damages will be charged to guests accordingly.
- Sow and Piglets Guesthouse is a quiet guesthouse, where comfort and safety of our guests is a priority. 10pm noise curfew applies throughout the entire property. Any guests compromising the above will be asked to leave without refund given.
- Sow and Piglets Guesthouse and Brewpub is a licensed venues with its own brewery and a bar. No alcohol from outside is allowed to be consumed on the premises at any given time without management approval.