Nestled in the heart of Valletta’s historic
downtown, The Capital Boutique hotel is one of the best places to stay when
Offering a modern, cosmopolitan and delightful atmosphere, there’s no better base for discovering all that Malta has to offer.
Whether you’re here for business or pleasure, our hotel provides a space where Maltese heritage meets the contemporary to create an engaging and welcoming ambience that will allow you to unwind in style after a long day of exploring.
The Capital Boutique Hotel is situated in a historic 19th-century townhouse in a peaceful section of Valletta city center.
Fitted with 18 wonderfully stylish rooms, an opulent lounge bar and a breath-taking rooftop terrace, our Valletta boutique hotel offers everything you need to forge new memories on your trip to the Mediterranean’s gem, Malta.
Spread across five floors, each of our rooms has been designed with a sophisticated and glamorous touch that blends natural elements with modern materials to create a truly unique atmosphere throughout the hotel.
Whether you’re lounging on the rooftop in the summer months or sipping a glass of Champagne in the indoor lounge bar, The Capital Boutique Hotel will transport you from your everyday life and plunge you into the vibrant history of Valletta and its “Dolce Vita”.
With your satisfaction at the heart of everything we do, most of our comfortable rooms and suites boast ample space, walk-in rain showers, excellent local and Italian craftsmanship, carefully curated selections of in-room amenities and creative designs so you can feel truly at home.
Property Name: The Capital Boutique Hotel Valletta
Address 1: 48 Archbishop Street
Address 2 : 48
City : Valletta
Postal Code : VLT1447
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 2:30 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Late Check-out Hour: 2:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: 25%
Late check-out (after 11:00 AM and before 2:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Partial Charge - First Night Stay - If canceled within 1 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
- Please note that our rates include all the taxes, excluding the Government Eco-Tax.
- Environmental Contribution of €0.50c per guest per night, this tax will be charged upon check-in or check-out.
- Suites and room rates are quoted per suite/room per night based on single or double occupancy and are inclusive of breakfast, if not stated differently.
- The balance of the full reservation amount is payable on arrival at check-in time. Please note that check-in cannot be completed until full payment and security deposit pre-authorization for the room/apartment has been received and approved.
- Kindly note that check-in time at The Capital Boutique Hotel is at 02:30 PM on the day of arrival and the check-out time is at 11:00 AM on the day of Departure.
- Late check-out may be available on request and subject to availability. A late check-out fee should apply if the Client requests it in advance.
- Infants and children must be accounted for within the suite/room occupancy, they are not additional to maximum occupancy.
- If you are travelling with children Sofa beds and Cribs are available upon request and subject to availability.
- For any accessibility and special needs request please contact our reservation department before your arrival.
- Any cancellations prior to 24 hours before the arrival of the client will not incur any cancellation charges. If a booking is cancelled less than 24 hrs before arrival, 1 day cancellation fee will apply.
- Failing to show, will result in a charge of 1 night per room to your credit card or other guaranteed payment method.
- Wi-fi is complimentary in all common areas of The Capital Boutique Hotel and in all suites and rooms.
- Public and MCP car park are available just outside Valletta’s main entrance. Please contact us for more information and prices.
- The Capital Boutique Hotel is not responsible for lost or forgotten personal things at the hotel’s premises.
- The Capital Boutique Hotel shall be exonerated from all and any liability which could arise in case of any events of force majeure.