Niché sur les rives du Lac de Montriond, l’Hôtel Du Lac séduit ses visiteurs par son atmosphère idyllique qui ne cesse d'émerveiller à chaque période de l’année.
Entre une vaste étendue de forêts de pins et l’imposante pointe enneigée du Mont Nantaux, siège Le Lac. Un paysage en constante évolution défini par les couleurs enivrantes de chaque saison.
Notre équipe s’engage à vous fournir un service irréprochable, une somptueuse cuisine et une expérience montagnarde inégalable pour votre plus grande satisfaction.
Votre aventure commence ici.
Property Name: Hotel Du Lac
Street Address: Route du Lac
City : Montriond - Rhone-Alpes
Postal Code : 74110
Contact Name: Hotel Du Lac
- Baggage storage
- 24-hour check-in
- Accessible Parking
- Breakfast Buffet
- Breakfast, Continental
- Breakfast, free
- Cashless payment accepted
- CCTV in common areas
- Family rooms
- Fire extinguishers
- Guest parking
- Guests can opt out of daily room cleaning
- Honeymoon / bridal suite
- Non-smoking rooms
- Outdoor furniture
- Sanitized tableware
- Security alarm
- Single-use plastics removed
- Smoke alarms
- Towels changed upon request
- Wine / Champagne
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Late Check-out Hour: 12:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: €20.00
Late check-out (after 10:00 AM and before 12:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Hotel du Lac, SAS Hotel Montriond
Please read this carefully as it sets out your and our respective rights and obligations. In these booking terms and conditions, references to “you” and “your” include the first named person on the booking, all persons on whose behalf a booking is made, including persons added subsequently and any other person to whom a booking is transferred.
By making a reservation, the first named person on the booking agrees on behalf of all persons detailed on the booking that:
– You have read these terms and conditions and have the authority to and agree to be bound by them.
– You are over 18 years of age and when placing an order for services with age restrictions declares that you and all members of the party are of the appropriate age to purchase those services. 1. THE CONTRACT
Once a reservation is confirmed, either by payment of a 50% deposit, or full payment if you are due to arrive within 10 weeks, a confirmation email is sent.
At this point, a contract exists. It is your responsibility to check the confirmation email and to urgently advise us if there are any errors or omissions 2. PAYMENT
– When you make a reservation and your arrival date is outside of 10 weeks a 50% non-refundable deposit is required to confirm the booking. The remaining balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
– Full payment is required for any bookings confirmed within 10 weeks of your arrival date. At the point of payment, the balance becomes non-refundable.
– If payment is not received by the required date, SAS Hotel Montriond reserves the right to cancel the reservation. 3. PRICE POLICY
– All prices are quoted in Euros.
– The prices quoted, shown on our website and in supplementary promotional material apply at the time of purchase.
– The price of your booking as shown on your confirmation invoice is guaranteed, unless you elect to change the confirmed booking.
– Tourist tax is €1 per person, per night and is not included in the quoted room price. SAS Hotel Montriond reserves the right to modify their rates for economic purposes, such as fluctuations in currency, inflation, or an increase in supplier costs. Any changes in rates will not affect bookings that have already been confirmed by Hotel du Lac.
In the event that SAS Hotel Montriond, under exceptional circumstances, is unable to provide the guest with the agreed room(s) on arrival, SAS Hotel Montriond will provide a room of equal or superior quality at no extra charge.4. RATES
4.1 Fully flexible rate
– This rate is 20% more than the standard rate.
– If a fully flexible rate has been booked, you may amend your reservation once or cancel anytime up until 14 days before arrival for a full refund. After this date no refund will be offered. If the new booking differs in price we will refund the difference if the new total is less than the original booking, and we will charge the difference if the new total is higher than the original booking.
– Refunds are subject to an administration fee.
– Any requests for a change of date is subject to availability and the new reservation must be within 18 months after the original date of the booking. If the price of the new booking comes at an increase, this will need to be paid
– Any amendments made to the booking within 14 days of arrival will be subject to a fee of 2.5% of the original booking value.
– Fully flexible bookings are only subject to two agreed date changes.
– All amendment and cancellation requests should be sent to Hotel du Lac by email: firstname.lastname@example.org Standard rate
When making a reservation at the standard rate, you are not entitled, under no circumstances, to a refund or amendment. 5. ACCURACY OF DESCRIPTIONS AND OFFERS
We endeavour to ensure that information and pricing on our website is accurate. Occasionally changes and errors occur and we reserve the right to correct prices and other details in such circumstances. We reserve the right to cancel the reservation and refund the amount that has been paid.6. CANCELLATION POLICY
6.1 Cancellation of the booking by you prior to arrival
The party leader must confirm any cancellation in writing. The date on which written notification is received by SAS Hotel Montriond will determine the level of cancellation charges applicable.
Days prior to arrival cancellation charges (percentage of total cost) are as follows:
– More than 70 days – 50%
– 69 to 35 days – 75%
– 34 days or less – 100%6.2 Cancellations by you on site
Once you have checked in we do not issue refunds or amendments for unused accommodation, regardless of the rate at which you have booked your accommodation.6.3 Cancellation by SAS Hotel Montriond
In the unlikely event that SAS Hotel Montriond is obliged to cancel your booking, a full refund will be issued and an indemnity payment will be offered as per the table below.
Days prior to arrival – Indemnity payment (percentage of total accommodation cost):
– More than 70 days – 50%
– 69 to 35 days – 75%
– 34 days or less – 100%6.4 Cancellation by Force Majeure
Subject to cancellation of booking due to Force Majeure SAS Hotel Montriond will not be in breach of contract or liable to pay any form of compensation. 7. LIABILITY
– SAS Hotel Montriond endeavours to make sure that the accommodation you book with us is supplied and the services provided by us are performed using reasonable skill and care. In all cases where SAS Hotel Montriond is held to be liable (except where personal injury, death, loss and/or damage to luggage or personal possessions results) SAS Hotel Montriond is limited to the relevant holiday price of the individual client(s) affected, subject to the individual client notifying SAS Hotel Montriond of any claim in writing, within 28 days of the end of your booking.
– SAS Hotel Montriond will not be responsible or pay you compensation for any injury, illness, death, loss, damage, expense, cost or other claim of any description resulting from:
– the act(s) and/or omission(s) of the person(s) affected;
– the act(s) and/or omission(s) of any third party; circumstances beyond our control,
– the consequences of which could not have been avoided by the exercise of due care.
– SAS Hotel Montriond shall not be held liable for any loss, delay or costs connected with, or arising out of, adverse weather conditions; including but not exclusive to: blocked roads, missed flights and airline delays.8. BOOKING, TRAVEL AGENTS AND PACKAGES
– For any reservations made via third party travel companies, the travel agent and SAS Hotel Montriond will share the relevant information.
The booking or travel agent may also receive payment from you for the hotel reservation. Any information or advice given to you by the booking or travel agent, which is not given to them by SAS Hotel Montriond, is their responsibility and we do not accept liability if incorrect information has been provided by them. In such circumstances any requests for compensation or redress should be addressed to your travel agent and not to SAS Hotel Montriond.
– SAS Hotel Montriond is not a package travel tour operator and the Package Travel Regulations and Linked Arrangements Regulations do not apply to the services provided by SAS Hotel Montriond.9. BUILDING AND DEVELOPMENT WORK
– We will endeavour to advise you of any building or refurbishment work underway at our properties during your stay
– Works taking place outside of the grounds are not our responsibility but if they cause a disturbance we will endeavour to communicate with those responsible to find a suitable solution. We cannot anticipate where work will take place outside of the grounds.
– All the accommodations strive to maintain high standards, and as such there may be the necessity for some ad-hoc and unforeseeable maintenance work.10. CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT PROCEDURE
– Check in time is from 16:00.
– Check-out time is between 8:00 – 10:00.
– If you arrive prior to check in time and your room is not ready – you may store your luggage at the property at your own risk.
– Late check in is possible.
– Late check outs and early check ins are subject to availability and will be charged at a fee of €20 per room.11. DELIVERY OF DOCUMENTS
Upon receipt of deposit or full payment, SAS Hotel Montriond will issue a booking confirmation/invoice via email. Tickets and other documents will normally be forwarded to you by email together with your confirmation invoice. It is important that you check your documents on receipt. Please notify us immediately if there are any errors or omissions. 12. GUESTS WITH DISABILITIES
We welcome all customers including those with disabilities and endeavour to meet individual needs. However, in order to assist, we must be advised at the time of booking of any disability and special requirements. Special facilities can be requested but may not be guaranteed.
Acting reasonably, if we are unable to properly accommodate the needs of the person(s) concerned, we will not confirm your booking or if you did not give us full details at the time of booking, we will cancel it and impose applicable cancellation charges.
The rooms in Hotel du Lac are located on the first and second floor, however please be advised that the hotel is not equipped with a lift.13. EXPECTED CONDUCT
All guests staying at Hotel du Lac are expected to conduct themselves in an orderly and acceptable manner and not to disrupt the enjoyment of other guests.
– In the event that your behaviour or that of any member of your party is causing or is likely to cause distress, danger or annoyance to any guests, staff members or patrons of our bar and restaurant, we reserve the right to terminate your booking arrangements with us immediately.
– In the event that you or a member of your party cause damage to property we reserve the right to terminate your booking arrangements with us immediately
– In the event that you or a member of your party cause a delay or diversion to transportation we reserve the right to terminate your booking arrangements with us immediately.
– In the event of the aforementioned termination of booking our liability to you and/or your party will cease and you and/or your party will be required to leave your accommodation or other service immediately. We will have no further obligations to you and/or your party. SAS Hotel Montriond will offer no refunds for lost accommodation or any other service will be made and we will not pay any expenses or costs incurred as a result of termination.
– You and/or your party may also be required to pay for loss and/or damage caused by your actions and we will hold you and each member of your party jointly and individually liable for any damage or losses caused by you or any member of your party. Full payment for any such damage or losses must be paid directly to the accommodation manager or other supplier prior to departure from Hotel du Lac. If you fail to make payment, you will be responsible for meeting any claims (including legal costs) subsequently made against us as a result of your actions together with all costs we incur in pursuing any claim against you.
– SAS Hotel Montriond cannot be held responsible for the actions or behaviour of other guests or individuals who have no connection with your booking arrangements or with us.14. TRAVEL INSURANCE
– It is a prerequisite of booking your stay with SAS Hotel Montriond that all clients have personal travel insurance. It is your responsibility to ensure that you and your party have relevant and adequate insurance coverage for your stay.
– SAS Hotel Montriond does not provide any winter sports or other travel insurance to its clients.
– Accident, third party risks, mountain sports, illness or any other mishap during the entire period of your holiday (including travel to and from resort), costs incurred from damage to property or adjacent properties during your stay caused by you or any member of your party, your employees or your visitors to the property should be insured. It is also advisable that you take out adequate insurance to cover your personal possessions. 15. YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
The following information is for guidance only, and it remains your responsibility to check the most up to date requirements before you travel.
Any passports, visas, health inoculations/certificates, International driving licences and other travel documents required for your holiday must be obtained by you. It is your responsibility to ensure that these documents are valid and not expired.16. COMPLAINTS
In the unlikely event of encountering difficulties, it is essential to take up the matter at the place of incident. Failure to contact the hotel staff, relevant supplier or the 24-hour emergency telephone number whilst in resort, may affect your rights under this contract.
Should any problem remain unresolved please email within 28 days of your return.17. PUBLIC HOLIDAYS AND SEASONAL CHANGES
Subject to these conditions, we are unable to accept liability for any alterations or withdrawal of facilities due to National or Public Holidays and suggest that you consult the relevant Tourist Board for information prior to your arrival.18. SPECIAL REQUESTS
Any special requests must be advised to us at the time of booking e.g. dietary requirement, allergies, etc. Said requests must be confirmed in writing. Whilst every effort will be made by us to try and arrange any reasonable special requests, we cannot guarantee that they will be fulfilled.19. CONDITIONS OF SUPPLIERS
– Additional services to your booking are provided by independent suppliers, who provide these services in accordance with their own terms and conditions. Some of these terms and conditions may limit or exclude the supplier’s liability to you, usually in accordance with applicable International Conventions. Copies of the relevant parts of these terms and conditions are available on request from us or the supplier concerned.
– While we make every effort to only recommend suppliers with a proven track record, we do not accept any responsibility for the services provided.
– SAS Hotel Montriond accepts no responsibility for any services given via third party companies.20. JURISDICTION
These booking terms and conditions and any agreement to which they apply are exclusively governed in all respects by French Law. 21. FOOD & BEVERAGE
– Guests are not permitted to bring their own alcoholic beverages or other food and drinks into Hotel du Lac.
– Only alcoholic beverages and food purchased in Hotel du Lac may be consumed on the premises. 22. SMOKING
We operate a strictly no smoking policy in the hotel. Smoking is permitted in designated outdoor areas where ashtrays are provided. If it is found that you and or anyone in your party have smoked within our accommodation you will be liable to a cleaning charge of up to €500.23. DOMESTIC ANIMALS
– We do not permit domestic animals to stay in any of our properties.
– If it is found that you or any persons in your party have brought pets or other animals into any of our accommodations a cleaning charge of €100 will be issued.24. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
The information on the lacdemontriond.com website is correct to the best of our knowledge at the time of going live. The information cannot be guaranteed due to unforeseen changes that can occur at any time and that is outside the control of the company.25. DISCLAIMER
– SAS Hotel Montriond provides general information, services and links in the areas of equipment, general sporting goods, and outdoor recreational activities. By providing this information and service, we do not assume any liability for the use of these services by our clients.
– Ski sports and outdoor recreational activities all have potential hazards involving risk of injury or death. Each person participating in these activities must understand the risks involved, obtain the necessary training and take the needed precautions. You assume all risks of property damage, personal injury and death, and agree to hold SAS Hotel Montriond harmless from any liability as a result of your use of the information or service provided by the hotel.26. ONLINE TOUR OPERATORS
Please consult your relevant OTA for your applicable booking terms and conditions.
If you have any questions regarding your booking, or you would like to book please get in touch with us: email@example.com