- Contact and Identification Information: We may collect information such as your name, contact details (e.g. phone numbers, address, or email) professional title, employer or professional affiliations, and passport and visa information;
- Account Information and Marketing Preferences: We may collect your account details and credentials for the Hyatt frequent guest program and any frequent flyer or travel partner program. We may also collect information on your marketing preferences;
- Internet & Network Activity: We may collect the date and time of your visit, the pages you access and the amount of time you spend on each page, the type of Internet browser you use, your device’s operating system, your search terms on the Website, the URL of any websites that you visited before and after visiting our Websites (including the advertisement that referred you to our Website), and whether you click or interact with our digital content and advertising on other sites. When you access the Application or the mobile version of the Website, we collect your device, your device’s unique identifier, your mobile network information, and the type of browser you use.
- Payment and Credit Information: We may collect credit card and other payment method details. In limited cases, we may also collect information relating to the credit of customers;
- Location Information: We may automatically collect information about your precise geolocation when you access the Website or Application to the extent permitted by applicable law. We may also collect information about your general location using your IP address and your zip code;
- Demographic Information: We may collect demographic information, such as your gender, nationality, age, and date and place of birth;
There may be instances in which the personal information that you provide to us or that we collect is considered Sensitive Personal Information under the privacy laws of some countries or regions. Those laws define “Sensitive Personal Information” to mean personal information from which we can determine or infer an individual’s racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious beliefs or other beliefs of a similar nature, membership in a trade union or professional association, physical or mental health or condition, medical treatment, genetic data, biometric information, and information about an individual’s sexual life or sexual orientation. In some very rare instances, financial records may constitute Sensitive Personal Information where you are located. If we rely on consent to process your Sensitive Personal Information, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. We only process Sensitive Personal Information in your jurisdiction if and to the extent permitted or required by applicable law. When you agree to this Policy you are, to the extent required under your local law, granting your express and written consent to the processing of any personal information that you provide to Hyatt that is considered to be Sensitive Personal Information or financial information. Save to the extent required by law, you are not obliged to provide Hyatt with any of your Sensitive Personal Information, and should you choose not to, this wil lnot prevent you from purchasing any products or services from The Country Club Residences.
Subject to applicable laws, we may collect, use, and disclose your personal information in order to:
- provide, charge for, and manage hotel accommodation and other goods and services;
- provide you with customer support and a better or more personalized level of service at the locations as well as through the Website, third party applications, products or services in the future;
- allow us to evaluate, analyze, and improve the functionality of our Websites, Applications, or goods and services;
- facilitate concierge services on your behalf, e.g., restaurant, attraction and transportation transactions;
- administer contests, sweepstakes, or other promotions;
- fulfil contractual obligations to you, anyone involved in the process of making your travel arrangements (e.g., travel agents, group travel organizers, or your employer) and vendors (e.g., credit card companies, airline operators, and third party loyalty, travel, or discount programs);
- conduct market research, customer satisfaction and quality assurance surveys;
- conduct marketing and sales promotions and serve targeted advertising for products, services, events, or promotions you might be interested in. Where permitted by law, we may work with other companies to serve advertisements or marketing that we think you may find relevant and useful. This may include advertisements displayed on our own Websites or Applications, contained in emails or other communications sent by us, or advertisements from us displayed on other companies' websites. The advertisements you see may be based on information collected by us or third parties and/or may be based on your activities on our Websites, Applications or third-party websites;
- provide for the safety and security of staff, guests and other visitors;
- prevent, detect, and investigate fraud, cyber incidents, or other illegal activity;
- communicate with you about our relationship, such as updates to this Policy or other important legal or business changes;
- administer general record keeping;
- meet legal and regulatory requirements;
- test and evaluate new products and services;
- process credit applications;
- fulfil other purposes as disclosed to you in accordance with applicable law or with your consent; and
- use certain pieces of personal information to verify your identity if you make requests regarding your personal information pursuant to this Policy. The verification steps and the pieces of personal information that we request may vary depending on the sensitivity and nature of your request.
As is the case for all consumers regardless of residency, we will not discriminate against you because you exercised any of these rights. Note that for purposes of these rights, personal information does not include information about job applicants, employees and other of our personnel; information about employees and other representatives of third-party entities we may interact with; or information we have collected as a service provider to our clients. We will take reasonable steps to verify your identity prior to responding to your requests. The verification steps will vary depending on the sensitivity of the personal information and whether you have an account with us. California residents may designate an authorized agent to make a request on their behalf. When submitting there quest, please ensure the authorized agent is identified as an authorized agent and ensure the agent has the necessary information to complete the verification process. For purposes of exercising these rights, please note the following regarding how we collect and use your personal information as described in this Policy, including in the previous 12 months:
- We may collect, and use for our business and commercial purposes, the following categories of personal information as set forth in applicable California law: Identifiers; California customer records (such as birthdate, contact information, and payment information); characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law (such as demographic information like age and gender); commercial information; biometric information; professional or employment information; internet or other electronic network activity information; geolocation data; audio, electronic or visual information; inferences. We collect this Personal Information from the sources described in Section 4 of this Policy.
- We may disclose each of these categories of personal information for our business and commercial purposes to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- We may sell the following categories of personal information: Identifiers; California customer records; demographic information; commercial information; Internet or other electronic network activity; geolocation data; inferences.
If you have any questions about this Policy, about the processing of your data described, or any concerns or complaints with regard to the administration of the Policy. by contacting the front desk. While this Policy alone does not create contractual rights, The Country Club Residences at Grand Reserve has ensured compliance with some of its legal obligations in some countries in relation to personal information by creating a set of binding standards and policies (known in some countries as binding corporate rules), approved by a number of national privacy regulators. As a result, depending on your circumstances and location, you may be able to enforce your privacy rights using those standards or policies through that regulator or a court. If you would like to know more about these standards and policies, please contact Hyatt Hotels & Resorts at the address above or the Chief Privacy Officer at the email address above. All requests for access to your personal information must be submitted in writing by letter or email. We may respond to your request by letter, email, telephone or any other suitable method..