Khaosan Tokyo Origami is a hostel in Asakusa, Tokyo.
It is located right in front of the famous temple, Sensoji.
We have 8 beds mixed dormitory and Twin / Triple / 4 beds ~ 8 beds private rooms, so that this hostel is recommended for backpackers, flashpackers and group travelers. At the lounge and dining kitchen in the 8th floor, you can enjoy an amazing lights and panorama.
In the kitchen, there are everything you need to cook, for example all kitchen tools, microwave, refrigerator, and so on!
Furthermore, there are TV and TV games free to play.
In the gallery space, you can enjoy communication with travelers and locals throughout the art works.
Stay with us at Khaosan Tokyo Origami when you visit Asakusa!
Property Name: Khaosan Tokyo Origami
Address 1: Asakusa 3-4-12
City : Taito - Tokyo
Postal Code : 111-0032
- Baggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Photo copying service
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
50% CHARGE :
50% of room rate shall be charged if you inform us 1 day prior to the accommodation date.
100% CHARGE :
100% of room rate shall be charged if your cancellation date is on the accommodation day.
+ Based on reception business hours, 08:00 - 17:00 in Japan Standard Time.
NO SHOW :
If we could not confirm your arrival by 2am, we consider the guest as NO SHOW CASE and we cancel the booking.
Please note that we charge 100% for the first 2 nights and 50% for the third night in that case.
Terms and Conditions
- In case a minor (under 20 years old) is staying with one person or a couple of minors, the guest will be given the custody of a parent or guardian. We ask for a written agreement to stay at the facility.
- There is no parking lot available for rent.
- All rooms are non-smoking. If you are a smoker, please use the designated smoking area.
- Your personal information will not be provided or disclosed to a third party without your prior consent.
- For the safety and security of our guests, we have taken COVID-19 measures.