We colour your stay!! Free bicycles Free WIFI Free city map Free tea & coffee Lollis Homestay is the genuine backpackers hostel in the center of Dresden with the bit more information, personality and coziness. Our style is an authentic mirror of the surrounding Dresden Neustadt neighbourhood, a quarter home to artists and characters, with the lingering smell of the anarchistic spirit, born in the time before the iron Curtain fell. Meet people from all over the world, listen to and learn from their stories. Enjoy a little oasis of world peace in the beautiful and exciting city of Dresden. We offer individually designed rooms for everyone and staff that loves its job. Sunday: free dinner Monday: BBQ Tuesday: german course Wednesday: free dinner Thursday: Guided Nightwalk in Neustadt area for 6 Euro only Saturday: Scenic Adventure Night walk with Marc Watch out the blackboard for irregular special events like excursions, game evenings or pub crawls. We offer individually designed rooms for everyone and staff that loves its job. Top 5 reasons to stay at Lollis Homestay 1. Central location: close to historic downtown, 15 minutes to the Dresden Neustadt Train Station and right in the middle of Dresden's lively trendy district. 2. Reasonable prices: from 15, including free tee and coffee, free map, free towels, free bicycles and much more. 3. Wide-ranging facilities: fully-equipped guest kitchen, book exchange, free lockers,a female only dormitory, free walking tour guide-books, internet access... 4. Good ratings: on all major hostel-websites our reviews are excellent (between 80-90%). 5. Experienced receptionists: friendly, multi-lingual, know everything about Dresden. Please pay for your accommodation in cash on arrival. Visa- or Mastercard is also accepted, but please note that we have to charge €2,50 extra for credit-card transactions. Reception: From April to November : 24h reception From November to April : open from 7am in the morning to 11pm.
Property Name: Hostel Lollis Homestay
Address 1: Görlitzer Strasse 34
City : Dresden - Sachsen [Saxony]
Postal Code : 01099
Contact Name: Michael Lottes
- Baggage storage
- Laundry service
- Free Bikes
- Free City Map
- Free Tea
- Free Coffee
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Local Beer
- Friendly Staff
- Location in Neustadt area
- Baggage Storage
- Daily Cleaning
- Hot Showers
- Laundry Service
- Towels for Hire
- Free WiFi
- Board Games
- Kitchen Facilities
- Reading Light
- Common Room
- Secure Lock System
- Tea/Coffe Making facilities
- Free Dinner
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
- Reservations are binding upon receipt of a booking and subsequent confirmation from Lollis Homestay.
- If you book a room, we keep the room available for you and decline other bookings. In accordance with this, the following conditions apply:
- Booking changes or cancellations must be notified as soon as possible.
- Booking cancellations or modifications must be made as many days in advance as the number of nights booked. The minimum notice required to cancel or change bookings free of charge is 2 days prior arrival.
- That means if you want to stay 3 nights, you should cancel 3 days before arrival (4 nights= 4 days before). If you want to stay 1 or 2 nights, you should cancel 2 days prior to arrival.
- Late cancellations are subject to full payment, unless Lollis Homestay can give the beds to somebody else.
- Unless notice of late arrival is given, your reservation is void after 6 pm.
- Please pay cash on arrival.
- With 3rd party bookings, the 3rd party is entirely liable to the above conditions.
- We reserve us the right to verify reservations on the following terms:
- Groups larger than 10 persons
- total value more than 300€
- duration of stay more than 8 days
- come from countries where customers usually use reservations to receive a German Visa
- for reasons that may affect the safety or well-being of other guests
In those terms we will contact you and request a prepayment, a special rental contract or cancel the whole reservation.
Terms and Conditions
The lodging tax is a fifteenth of the amount owed for the individual overnight stay (+ bed linen), rounded to full euro cents.
Amenities (not compulsory):
Breakfast 5 Euro per person
Bed linen 2 Euro per person once off payment
Towel small 0,50 EUR
Towel big 1 EUR
Credit card payment 2,50 EUR
Free tea and coffee
Free city map
Fully equipped kitchen
Lockers for dormitories
Free book and CD exchange
Free luggage storage