The Mansion House Motel is located just 2 blocks north of Buffalo's downtown. Buffalo has a unique historic western flavor. You can easily walk to the county museum, library, visitor center, golf course, restaurants, bars, and local shops. Buffalo offers many well maintained trails along Clear Creek for hiking/biking and one of these trails is located just one block behind the property. Enjoy the picnic area, playground or city pool along Clear Creek in the city park. A 10 minute drive west takes you into the heart of the Big Horn Mountains, where you can enjoy hiking, fishing, hunting, and wildlife viewing. If you are a Longmire fan, you will be happy to know that Buffalo was the inspiration for Craig Johnson’s series and mythical town of Durant. Cast members visit Buffalo most summers. The motel building was built in the late 1920's, and was originally an ice house. It was converted to a motel in the 1950's, and several of the rooms still feature the vintage, pastel colored tile work in the bathrooms. All of the rooms are recently redecorated with new bedding and art to match their theme, making them quirky and charming. We hope you enjoy your stay while at the Mansion House Motel!
Property Name: Mansion House Motel
Street Address: 295 N Main St
City : Buffalo - Wyoming
Postal Code : 82834
Contact Name: Chris Wages
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Special Event Cancellation Policy:
Please note that reservations during Longmire Days and other special events are subject to a 30 day non-refundable cancellation policy. Cancellations for Longmire Days received less than 30 days from the check-in date will be charged the full amount of the original reservation. Also note that reservations for the summer of 2021 not made in good faith, for example reserving multiple weekends with the hope of guaranteeing a room during Longmire Days, will not be honored. We reserve the right to cancel these types of reservations in their entirety.
Terms and Conditions
- Payment will be processed at check-in, however the credit card used to confirm the reservation will be validated at the time of the reservation, and some banks may temporarily show a pending charge. Accepted payment methods include the credit or debit card on file, a different credit or debit card of your choice, or cash. A valid credit or debit card will be required to be placed on file for all cash payments.
- Guests who fail to show without contacting us to cancel at least 24 hours prior to their reservation date will be charged the full price for the entire length of the original reservation. *Please note that reservations during Longmire Days and other special events are subject to a 30 day non-refundable cancellation policy. Also note that reservations for the summer of 2021 not made in good faith, for example reserving multiple weekends with the hope of guaranteeing a room during Longmire Days and the plan of canceling all other dates, will not be honored. We reserve the right to cancel these types of reservations in their entirety.
- The Mansion House Inn & Motel is family owned and operated. *We are currently offering contactless check-in only. Please check your email prior to your arrival date for your room assignment and key code information.
- By completing this reservation, you agree personally to pay all charges incurred during your stay, including those caused by damages. Please abide by posted procedures for your safety and respect for others.
- This establishment may refuse service to anyone, and is not responsible for property damage or loss.
- No Smoking - All rooms are smoke free. If anyone in your party smokes in the room or indoors, there will be a cleaning fee of not less than $350.00 to the person registered as the primary guest.
- Pet Policy - Pets will be accepted in the Mansion House Motel only, with prior permission, and must be declared at check in. $15 per day per pet will be added at check in. Additional charges may be incurred if pet causes damage to property.