Property Name: Cala Melí
Address 1: Ruta 225-CH (Camino a Ensenada) km 19,5
City : Puerto Varas - Los Lagos
Postal Code : 5550000
Contact Name: Bianca Santini Mier
Phone: 56 9 7527 2365
- Baggage storage
- Concierge desk
- Laundry service
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Guests may cancel this reservation for free up to 3 days prior to check in. After this moment a penalty of 50% of the reservation total will be applied.
This policy applies for all bookings excluding holidays and peak season.
Holidays Cancellation Policy:
Guests may cancel this reservation for free up to 7 days prior to check in. After this moment a penalty of 50% of the reservation total will be applied.
This policy applies for all bookings during a holiday or holiday eve.
Peak Season Cancellation Policy:
Guests may cancel this reservation for free up to 14 days prior to check in. After this moment a penalty of 50% of the reservation total will be applied.
This policy applies for all bookings during 31st December, January and February.
Terms and Conditions
Prices, Payment and Taxes
Cala Melí's prices are set in $USD. The exchange rate to $CLP will be applied when completing the payment upon check in.
Based on local tax laws, all Chilean citizens and resident foreigners must pay an additional tax (VAT) of 19%. This additional fee (IVA) is not included in the room rates and must be paid separately. For foreign tourists to be exempt from this 19% additional fee, the payment must be made in US dollars and a copy of the immigration card and passport must be presented. The passenger won’t be exempt from this fee when paying in local currency. In case of no show the invoice will be billed in local currency, including this additional fee.
Stays 2 to 5 nights: does not include housekeeping
Stays 6 or more nights: Due to Covid-19 we are not providing housekeeping services during stays. We will however provide a fresh set of bed linen and towels.
Pet Friendly Cabins
In all cabins, except in the Clifftop Lofts, a maximum of 2 pets are allowed for an extra cost of 10,000 CLP per pet per night (upon request). Just make sure to be mindful of other guests and that no waste is left behind. Pets cannot be left unattended inside cabins at any time and are not allowed on the beds or sofa. Should your pet cause damage to any property or if intensive cleaning were to be required after check out, an additional charge may be applied. No cats or venomous creatures allowed.
- No smoking indoors
- Upon exiting the cabin, please lock doors, close windows, and ensure heater, devices and lights are off.
- A maximum number of visitors per cabin is permitted. The maximum number of visitors per cabin is equivalent to the maximum occupancy of the cabin, e.g. cabin for 4 guests is allowed 4 visitors (in addition to the 4 guests). It is the guests' responsibility to open the entrance gate for their visitors.
- Please respect neighbouring guests by keeping noise levels down after 23:00.
- Please note cleaning products (includes toilet paper, kitchen roll, garbage bags), salt, sugar and olive oil are courtesy of Cala Melí but will not be replaced throughout your stay.
- Lighting fires and using sticks from the beach for this use is not permitted.
- Please do not litter the beach (includes cleaning up pet's litter)
NOTE: Cala Melí will supply wood for private hot tub in the Clifftop Lofts (2 guests) every other day. If guests require more wood, they can purchase it from Cala Melí or at any supermarket. The operation of the hot tub must be managed responsibly by guests.