Property Name: Cala Melí
Street Address: Ruta 225-CH (Camino a Ensenada) km 19,5
City : Puerto Varas - Los Lagos
Postal Code : 5550000
Contact Name: Bianca Santini Mier
Phone: 56 9 7527 2365
- Baggage storage
- Laundry service
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- BBQ facilities
- Bicycle rental
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Fire extinguishers
- Guest accommodations disinfected between stays
- Guest parking
- Hot Tub
- Non-smoking rooms
- Safety deposit box
- Smoke alarms
- Smoke-free property
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Guests may cancel this reservation for free up to 3 days prior to check in. After this moment a penalty of 50% of the reservation total will be applied.
This policy applies for all bookings excluding holidays and peak season.
Holidays Cancellation Policy:
Guests may cancel this reservation for free up to 7 days prior to check in. After this moment a penalty of 50% of the reservation total will be applied.
This policy applies for all bookings during a holiday or holiday eve.
Peak Season Cancellation Policy:
Guests may cancel this reservation for free up to 14 days prior to check in. After this moment a penalty of 50% of the reservation total will be applied.
This policy applies for all bookings during 31st December, January and February.
Terms and Conditions
Please note pets and children (0-12 yrs) are not allowed in the Clifftop or Beachfront lofts.
Pet Friendly Cabins
In all cabins, except in the Clifftop or Beachfront lofts, a maximum of 2 pets are allowed for an extra cost of 10,000 CLP per pet per night (upon request). Just make sure to be mindful of other guests and that no waste is left behind. Pets cannot be left unattended inside cabins at any time and are not allowed on the beds or sofa. Should your pet cause damage to any property or if intensive cleaning were to be required after check out, an additional charge may be applied. No cats or venomous creatures allowed.
Prices, Payment and Taxes
Based on local tax laws, all Chilean citizens and resident foreigners must pay an additional tax (VAT) of 19%.
For foreign tourists to be exempt from this 19% additional fee, a passport with an immigration stamp must be presented upon check in.
Stays 2 to 5 nights: does not include housekeeping
Stays 6 or more nights: We will however provide a fresh set of bed linen and towels every 3 or 4 days.
- No smoking indoors
- Upon exiting the cabin, please lock doors, close windows, and ensure heater, devices and lights are off.
- A maximum number of visitors per cabin is permitted. The maximum number of visitors per cabin is equivalent to the maximum occupancy of the cabin, e.g. cabin for 4 guests is allowed 4 visitors (in addition to the 4 guests). It is the guests' responsibility to open the entrance gate for their visitors.
- Please respect neighbouring guests by keeping noise levels down after 23:00.
- Lighting fires and using sticks from the beach for this use is not permitted.
- Please do not litter the beach (includes cleaning up pet's litter)