YOUR PRIVATE CASA IN THE WALLED CITY
Explore the historic Cartagena from your location that allows you to walk to all that the old city has to offer. Sedona’s Host/Ambassador will offer insider guidance and recommendations for local historic sites, streets and plazas and, of course activities and restaurants/cafés.
Both our Casas have been completely renovated and are operated to international standards by Sedona Wellbeing, who has decades of experience in the development and management of 4+ star hotels and spas.
Both Casas have 3-King or 3-Queen bedrooms - all with en suite bathrooms, fully furnished and equipped for vacation or co-working stays.Both Casas can be rented individually or together to create a luxurious 6-bedroom enclave with Casas connected internally through their adjoining Great Rooms.
Property Name: Casas by Sedona Well-being
Street Address: Calle de Las Bóvedas - 39 - 104
City : Cartagena - Bolivar
Contact Name: Mauricio Gomez
Phone: +57 3175022437
- Welcome drink
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Partial Charge - 100% of Deposit - If canceled within 29 days of arrival
No Charge - If canceled within 30 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
– Direct Communication with on-site Casa Host/Manager for planning and formal recommendations will be provided upon reservation confirmation.– Check In: 3 pm/Check Out: 11 am– Cleaning Fees are included and are provided every third day of Guest Stay – additional or daily Casa Serving can be provided with a modest extra charge
– Extra Person Policy beyond six (6) per Casa are discouraged and need approval at time of reservation and with an added charge (US$ 50/night)
– Young Children accepted only while staying in parent’s bedroom with added charge ($25/night w/crib or daybed)
– Smoking is not permitted in any enclosed guest or public rooms. Yoga Deck is only space designated for smoking. If necessary Professional Cleaning/Smoke Fee (of $100) will be assessed to protect future guests and staff members.
– Gratuities or Tips are not accepted by any Casas Staff Member
– Illegal or noisy events or activities are not allowed on premises including any participation of non-registered guests.