At Sheltered Nook, life moves a little slower. Stopping and smelling the flowers isn’t a luxury around here, it’s a requirement. Surrounded by towering trees that block out the noise, Sheltered Nook creates a peaceful sanctuary where folks can breathe in the coastal air and breathe out their problems. Enjoy all the comforts of home inside your custom-built 385-square-foot tiny home. We have three different bed configurations:
- Five houses with two queen-sized beds (one private bedroom downstairs and one bed in an upstairs sleeping loft). These are houses are #1 The Birder, #2 The Beachcomber. #3 The Garden, #4 Gone Fishing, and #5 The Cyclist.
- One Tiny house, # 6 The Mermaid, is different from the other five houses. It does not have an upstairs sleeping loft. Instead it has a Master Bedroom with a queen bed and a sofa-sleeper in the living room which sleeps two.
All houses include a full bathroom with walk-in shower, fully equipped kitchen, dining room and living room. All bed and bath linens are provided.
Other amenities include WIFI access, a flat screen TV with Roku, private patio with chimenea, a table and chairs, and a propane barbeque.
Sheltered Nook is halfway between Newport and Astoria. Whether you are wishing to relax, explore the Oregon Coast, hike the trails, taste the culinary gems of the area, fish the Bay or the rivers, visit the beach, explore the Bay- Ocean Spit or any of the numerous activities found on the coast, Sheltered Nook is your home away from home.
Property Name: Sheltered Nook on Tillamook Bay
Street Address: 7882 WARREN ST
Apt, suite, floor etc. : PO BOX 3274
City : Bay City - Oregon
Postal Code : 97107
Contact Name: Mark Harguth
- Baggage storage
- Accessible Parking
- BBQ facilities
- Board games / puzzles
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cashless payment accepted
- Contactless check-in / check-out
- Designated smoking area
- Fire extinguishers
- Fireplace, outdoor
- First aid kits
- Golf course within 3.5 km / 2 mi
- Guest parking
- Kids' TV channels
- Linens, towels, laundry washed per local authority guidelines
- Local safety protocols followed
- Non-smoking rooms
- Outdoor furniture
- Picnic area
- Smoke alarms
- Towels changed upon request
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Late Check-out Hour: 12:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: $0.00
Late check-out (after 10:00 AM and before 12:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
SHELTEREDNOOK TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Our office is located at 7882 Warren Street, Bay City, Oregon. The office is open from 8 AM to 8 PM, 7 days a week. If you need anything during the time the office is closed, please contact us at 503.801.2999.
2. Check-in is between 4:00 and 8:00 PM If you are going to be checking in after hours, please let the office know and we will provide self-check-in instructions. Check-out time is 10:00 AM.
3 Please be respectful of the accommodations and the other guests. This is a community.
4. All units are non-smoking. Smoking is allowed outside as long as you are at least 25 feet from the village. Please be considerate of other guests. Please take butts with you and do not throw them on the ground or bring them inside. By clicking "accept" you are agreeing to this policy.
6. No cleaning, processing or cooking fish or seafood in your accommodations. Please clean and process fish and seafood off the premises. Fish cleaning and processing stations are available at the Garibaldi Marina. Please cook fish/seafood outside on the barbecue.By clicking "accept" you are agreeing to this policy.
7. Please clean up after yourself and leave your accommodations in the same condition as when you arrived. Dishes should be washed and put away. You are not required to strip or change beds. Towels may be left on the bathroom floor. By clicking "accept" you are agreeing to this policy.
8. Housekeeping is not offered. However your accommodations will be refreshed and towels changed at your request. If additional supplies or cleaning service is needed, please contact the front desk, 503.801.2999
9. We are family-friendly. Please be considerate of other guests, large or small. Children under 18 years of age are welcome with responsible adults. Beds are made for sleeping and are not trampolines. Please be responsible adults, do not allow your children to jump on the beds or climb on beds with shoes on.
10. The fire pit is communal. We do have 10:00 PM quiet policy imposed on us by Bay City regulation. We hope you will enjoy the fire as long as you want, but please watch the noise level. We have added private patios to each Tiny Home. Your patio has a small fireplace, table, and chairs. Wood and starter are available by contacting the office.
11. Board games, puzzles and books are available at the office.
12. You are responsible for any damage, removal of items from your accommodations or losses incurred during your stay. Should House Rules and Policy Nos. 4, 5, 6 and/or 7 not be followed, a $250 charge will be added to your bill. By clicking accept you are agreeing to this policy.
13. Deposit: If you choose to reserve three (3) or more houses for one (1) or more days, your provided card will be charged a non-refundable deposit equal to 20% of the total booking amount. By clicking "accept" you are agreeing to this policy.
14. Pets: Unfortunately, as of January 1,2023, we are no longer able to accommodate pets. There will be a $100 charge per night if pets are present during your stay unless authorized by management. By clicking "accept" you are agreeing to this policy.