Your Festive Oasis on the Caribbean Coast
In a majestic colonial mansion of over 100 years, we blend Caribbean charm with authentic Colombian architecture. With its generous spaces, comfortable rooms, and dormitories, our traditional house awaits you to offer a unique experience.
Our incredible terrace bar and two refreshing pools are the perfect spots to relax and immerse yourself in the Caribbean essence. From Thursday to Sunday, the party comes to life with live music and DJ sets on our vibrant terrace.
At La Brisa Loca, fun is our specialty, but we also invite you to explore and enjoy the entire local experience we have for you. From Tayrona National Park to Ciudad Perdida, discover every corner of the region from our cozy retreat!
ENTRY OF MINORS PROHIBITED
Property Name: La Brisa Loca
Street Address: Calle 14 #3-58
City : Santa Marta - Magdalena
Postal Code : 470001
Phone: 317 5859598
- Baggage storage
- Laundry service
- Swimming pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Air conditioning
- Billiards / pool table
- Cashless payment accepted
- CCTV in common areas
- Fire extinguishers
- First aid kits
- No Children Allowed
- Non-smoking rooms
- Shared kitchen
- Shared lounge / TV area
- Smoke alarms
- Sun deck
- Tour Assistance
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Late Check-out Hour: 13:00
Late Check-out Fees: 30%
Late check-out (after 11:00 and before 13:00) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
Taxes: Residents in Colombia must pay a VAT of 19% on the value of their stay. This value does not appear in the final rate of the reservation. Foreigners and non-residents in Colombia are exempt from VAT only if the purpose of their trip is:
- To receive medical treatment.
- Rest or engage in leisure activities as tourists.
- To attend or participate in cultural, scientific, sports, conventions, or business events.
- Tourist groups in maritime transit of a cruise ship. For this purpose, the passport must be stamped with the TP code with a validity of 90 days.
- The loss or deterioration of keys has a cost of 25,000 COP.
- The loss or deterioration of any element of the establishment will be charged according to its commercial value.
- Maintain a moderate noise volume.
- Enjoy our facilities responsibly.
- All crimes will be reported to law enforcement authorities.
- Entry of minors prohibited.
- Pets are accepted upon request at the time of booking. Additional charge.
- Visits are allowed only in social areas until 10 p.m., upon request at the reception.
- No smoking in rooms and social areas. It is only allowed in designated areas. Fine: 300,000 COP.
- The entry of alcohol is prohibited. Fine: 300,000 COP.
- The use of drugs is illegal and prohibited. Fine: 300,000 COP.
- The possession of weapons is prohibited.
- Exploitation, pornography, and sex tourism with children and adolescents are illegal (Law 1336 of 2009, Law 679 of 2001, Law 1236 of 2008).
- Masaya is not responsible in case of loss/theft of your belongings or accidents that occur inside the property.
By reading and proceeding with the reservation, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the terms and conditions outlined above. Your reservation is subject to these terms, and by confirming the booking, you agree to abide by the rules and policies set forth by Masaya. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us before completing your reservation. Thank you for choosing Masaya for your stay.