We are a small, cozy hostel and guesthouse. We are independent and we keep our cheapest rooms and rates off Hostelworld, Booking, HI, or any other multinational corporations. We offer private rooms and manageable dorm rooms of just 4, 3 or 2 people in mixed and female-only dorms. Your experience with us will be personal, unlike larger hostels. We'll know you by first name, even if you only stay 1 night. We like to have fun, but this is not a party hostel, so we ask our guests to be mature and responsible. As the only hostel in Providence, Rhode Island, we provide backpackers with affordable accommodations.
Property Name: Providence Hostel and Guesthouse
Address 1: 62 Nolan St
City : Providence - Rhode Island
Postal Code : 02908
Contact Name: PVD Hostel Staff
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Late Check-out Hour: 5:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: $15.00
Late check-out (after 12:00 PM and before 5:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
7 Day Cancellation policy
- 50% refund for cancellations 7 days before arrival
- Cancellation requests must be made in writing
- Payment will not be refunded for cancellations less than 7 days before arrival
- Payment will not be refunded for weather-related cancellations
- Purchase travel insurance (from a third party) if you wish to safeguard your travel plans.
Terms and Conditions
Email us for long-term rates
- There may be a discount for long-term stays, but this is not available year round, please check with us.
- Please contact us directly for group reservations over 5 people
- We do not accept group reservations over 5 people online.
Check-in times and late fees
- Check-in between 3PM and 9PM
- If you need to arrive at a different time, you must contact us so arrangements can be made.
- There is a $20 late check in fee for check ins after 9PM.
More Important Information
- No Rhode Island Residents
- We cannot guarantee a lower bunk in dorm-style rooms (reserve the private room if you want the lower bed)
- There is a two night minimum on the weekends
- If your credit card is declined, please contact your bank first before contacting us, as they would know the reason the charge was declined. You may need to authorize a purchase made in Rhode Island.
- A passport is needed to check in.
- A credit card (in the name of the reservation) is required for check-in
- Children under the age of 14 must be in a private room with parent or guardian
- Remember, we have a cat :) If you are allergic, we do offer private rooms at our private room annex where there are no animals.
- Quiet hours is at 10PM, you must be respectful of other guests.
- We have a $30 cleaning fee if you cause a mess above normal usage, examples include vomit, major spills, staining our linens, etc.
- You must respect and comply with the requests of our staff.
- Any disrespectful conduct that causes our staff or other guests discomfort will result in a dismissal from the property without refund.
- Any conduct that compromises the safety of the staff or guests will result in dismissal from the property without refund.