Positioned in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City, Alagon City Point Hotel
& Spa offers spacious rooms with free WiFi in District 1. The hotel
is conveniently located 500 metres from Ben Thanh Market, Mariamman
Hindu Temple and Fine Arts Museum. Guests can enjoy a meal at the
hotel's restaurant, relax with rejuvenating massages at the spa, or have
a good work-out in the gym room.
Reunification Palace is just 700 metres from Alagon City Point Hotel & Spa, while Notre Dame Church is 1.1 km away. The hotel is a 30-minute drive from Tan Son Nhat International Airport.
Air-conditioned rooms at Alagon City Point Hotel & Spa are equipped with a cable TV, tea/coffee making facilities and safety deposit box. En suite bathroom comes with shower facility, free toiletries and a hairdryer.
- Bùi Viện Walking Street : 500m
- Tao Dan Park 350 m
- 23/9 Park 350 m
- Public Sport utilities 400 m
- Fine Arts Museum 600 m
- Independence Palace 600 m
- Ly Tu Trong Park 750 m
- Museum of Ho Chi Minh City 800 m
- War Remnants Museum 850 m
- Restaurant Burger King 40 m
- Cafe/Bar Phuc Long 50 m
- Nha Rong Wharf 1.5 km
- Saigon River Tunnel 1.7 km
- Vietnam History Museum 2.2 km
- Zoo and Botanical Garden Ho Chi Minh 2.3 km
- TrainHoa Hung Train Station 2.2 km
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport 7 km
Daily buffet breakfast is served at Hexagon Restaurant.
Property Name: Alagon City Hotel & Spa
Street Address: 56-58 Pham Hong Thai, Ben Thanh Ward
City : District 1 - Ho Chi Minh
Postal Code : 70000
- Baggage storage
- Fitness center
- Foreign currency exchange
- Laundry service
- Meeting rooms
- Photocopying services
- Room service
- Swimming pool
- Welcome drink
- 24-hour check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Air conditioning
- Airport shuttle
- Bottled water
- Breakfast Buffet
- Breakfast takeaway containers
- Business center
- CCTV in common areas
- Coffee Shop
- Daily Housekeeping
- Family rooms
- Hot Tub
- Non-smoking rooms
- Safety deposit box
- Security alarm
- Shared lounge / TV area
- Smoke alarms
- Smoke-free property
- Snack bar
- Steam room
- Sun deck
- Taxi service
- Tour Assistance
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
2. Check-in time is 2:00 p.m. on the day of arrival and the check-out time is 12:00 p.m. on the day of departure.
3. If upon check-in the guest does not specify the duration of his or her stay the hotel will presume it is for one night.
4. Guest must show up before 2 p.m., and then the booking will be cancelled if there is no contact from guest.
5. Only 2 guests are allowed to stay in a room. Children older than 5 years old must pay 230,000 VND for extra breakfast; children from 11years old or the third guest must pay 700,000 VND for extra bed including breakfast. If the third guest does not wish to pay for an extra bed, a fee of 230,000VND will be charged and breakfast will not be provided.
6. Baby cot can be provided to a child under 2 years old upon request and subject to room availability
7. Bills must be settled by cash or valid credit card, personal cheques are not accepted.
8. Guests wishing to check out later than 2:00 p.m. are kindly requested to ask for permission from our reception before 12:00 p.m.(subject to room availability, otherwise it will be charged half night for late check out fee before 18:00 and one night if check out after 18:00)
9. Cancellation of individual reservation may occur only inwritten forms and be sent to the hotel via email. In case of booking cancellation shall undertake to Up to 5 days before arrival: no cancellation fees Between 5 and 1 days before arrival: 100% of the total reservation, no show and cut short stays: 100% of the total reservation
10. Smoking is strictly not allowed in the hotel and violator is subject to a fine of 2,300,000 VND
11. Removing items from guest rooms or moving them to other places in the hotel is prohibited. Violator is subject to a fine of up to 5,000,000VND
12. When not being used, do not touch the fire extinguisher.
13. Inviting strangers into the guest rooms, to use the facilities and or amenities is prohibited. For security reason, joiner must register at reception before entering the room.
14. Hanging of any items in guest room windows that mightruin the beauty of our hotel appearance is prohibited.
15. Pets may not be brought into the Hotel.
16. Installation of any foreign item in to guest rooms or any part of our building is prohibited.
17. Use of phones in guest rooms will be charged to your bill.
18. Guests wishing to extend their stay beyond the date given while checking in are kindly asked to inform our reception before 10:00a.m. on the original departure date.
19. Extension of your stay without reservation is subject to room availability.
20. No guest is allowed to give up his or her room to be used by third parties even if the room has been duly paid for.
21. Gambling or any other behavior that is against public morals in the hallways or guest rooms is prohibited.
22. Any damage should be reported to our reception immediately after it becomes apparent.
23. The use of guest rooms or the lobby as an office is prohibited.
24. Bringing illegal items, exotic plants or animals is prohibited.
25. Durian or anything that causes bad smell is strictly not allowed in the hotel.
26. Guests and other individuals using the hotel services are asked to make sure their conduct should not disturb other guests. The hotel may refuse its services to individuals who violate this rule.
27. Guests are expected to lock their rooms properly to prevent access of third parties. Upon leaving their rooms guests must close and lock the doors, windows and anti-burglary rolling shutters. The Management will not in any way whatsoever be responsible for any loss / or damage to the Guest's belongings or any other property from either the hotel room or the locker or any other part of the hotel for any cause whatsoever including theft of pilferage.
28. Guests are expected to keep all the equipment and furniture in their rooms free from damage.
29. Guests shall be liable for any damage or loss of any equipment or furniture in the rooms up to the cost of repair or replacement.
30. Un washable stains, rips or tears on linens or towels will be charged to your bill.
31. In case of loss or damage of key card 50,000 VND will be charged in the room bill.
32. Items left behind by a guest will be sent on demand by post at the guest’s expense to any address the guest may specify. If not specifically instructed the hotel will store such items for 15 days and thendonate them to a charitable
Once again, If you need to make changes or require assistance please call +84 28 38 239 005 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to your stay.
Thank you for your reservation!
Alagon Hotel & Spa Group