O’Connor’s Accommodation is a modern, spacious
10-bedroom family run farmhouse situated in the heart of Doolin village, overlooking
the Aille River.
We are only a short walking distance to Fitz’s Bar and Hotel Doolin, McDermotts, McGanns Pubs and O’Connor’s Pub. All rooms are of varying sizes, all have all there own private en-suite and are individually furnished, with tea and coffee facilities, hairdryers, flat screen tv and free Wi-Fi throughout the house.
We are wheelchair accessible and two of our rooms are purposely designed to cater for people with disabilities.
Four of our rooms have min kitchen with kettles, toaster, microwave and fridge.
We provide a large comfortable guest sitting room, as well a large sunroom where you can sit back and relax after a busy day.
All rates at O'Connor's Accommodation is base on room only plan. O'Connor's Accommodation will not be serving breakfast in our house this year.
Property Name: O'Connor's Accommodation
Address 1: O'Connor's Guesthouse
City : Doolin - Co. Clare
Postal Code : V95 YE26
Contact Name: Bernice O'Connor
Phone: 00353 (0)65 7074314
- Baggage storage
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Guest sitting room
- Sun room
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Small, Individual bookings: Guest can cancel until 3 days prior to arrival with no penalty but within the 3 days to arrival date the guest will be charged full payment.
Advance Purchase/Booking on date or day before, Non-refundable, full payment taken at the time of booking; no refund available.
Group bookings - Greater than 8 persons: Guest can cancel 2 weeks prior to arrival, No penalty, within 2 weeks to arrival date, payment. Please note groups who book individually or with multiple reservations will be treated as a collective group.
Large Group Bookings - Greater than 15 persons: 50% non-refundable deposit may be required.
Terms and Conditions
O’Connor’s Guesthouse Policy
Check-In / Check-Out Policies: This property has the following check-in and check-outtimes and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies:
Small, Individual bookings: Guest can cancel until 3 days prior to arrival with no penalty but within the 3 days to arrival date the guest will be charged 100% payment.
Booking on date or two days before arrival, Non-refundable, 100%payment taken at the time of booking; no refund available.
Group bookings -Greater than 8 persons: Guest can cancel 4 weeks prior to arrival, No penalty,within 4 weeks to arrival date, 100% payment.
Large Group Bookings - Greater than 15 persons: 30% deposit may be required. Greater than 6 weeks 30% deposit, less than 6 weeks 100%payment.With regards groups and large groups, it is at the management discretion to accept these bookings. We may have the availability, but the business may not suit, as we have all guests staying comfort to consider so everyone can enjoy their stay to the fullest.
Terms and Conditions
1) Check in from: 3 pm to 7 pm
2) Check out from: 7 am to 11 am
3) We do not accept stag, hen or similar parties. We cater for couples, families,small groups, and individual explorers.
4) We are a non-smoking building. Smoking in the bedroom is strictly prohibited and a €100.00 fine is charged automatically to those who do smoke, that also includes out the window
5) We are a small family business and cancellations affect the running of our business greatly. Therefore, we have a 3-day cancellation policy on regular bookings and a one month on group bookings depending on size. For Booking on the day or two days before arrival 100% of payment is taken at the time of booking and is non-refundable.
6) Groups of 10 or more people must identify themselves regardless of if they booking individually or as a group. This is to ensure we can look after all our guests as best we can as we try to keep group accommodation together.
7) All rates at O'Connor's Guesthouse is base on room only plan. O'Connor's Guesthouse will not be serving breakfast in our house this year.
8) Any modifications or cancellations to a booking must be completed via email or phone calls.
9) Free car parking is provided
10) The comfort of all guests is a priority. We want every guest to have a peaceful and enjoyable stay. Noise complaints are taken very seriously. Our“Noise” policy requires that all guests respect the comfort of others by keeping TV volume to a minimum and talking levels reasonable. If the noise in your room or in the common areas causes discomfort to other guests, then you will be asked to reduce the noise level. If you do not cooperate, then you will be asked to leave, no refund will be issued and will be charged a fee if other rooms must be refunded.
11) Guests will be held responsible for any loss or damage to O’Connor’s Guesthouse caused by themselves, their friends or any person for whom they are responsible.