O’Connor’s Guesthouse is a modern, spacious
10-bedroom family run farmhouse situated in the heart of Doolin village, overlooking
the Aille River.
We are only a short walking distance to Fitz’s Bar and Hotel Doolin, McDermotts, McGanns Pubs and O’Connor’s Pub. All rooms are of varying sizes, all have all there own private en-suite and are individually furnished, with tea and coffee facilities, hairdryers, flat screen tv and free Wi-Fi throughout the house.
We are wheelchair accessible and two of our rooms are purposely designed to cater for people with disabilities.
We provide a large comfortable guest sitting room, as well a large sunroom where you can sit back and relax after a busy day.
Property Name: O'Connor's Guesthouse
Address 1: O'Connor's Guesthouse
City : Doolin - Co. Clare
Postal Code : V95 YE26
Contact Name: Bernice O'Connor
Phone: 00353 (0)65 7074314
- Baggage storage
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Guest sitting room
- Sun room
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Small, Individual bookings: Guest can cancel until 3 days prior to arrivalwith no penalty but within the 3 days to arrival date the guest will be charged100% payment.
Advance Purchase/Booking on date or day before,Non-refundable, 100% payment takenat the time of booking; no refund available. Groupbookings - Greater than 8 persons: Guest can cancel 4 weeks prior toarrival, No penalty, within 4 weeks to arrival date, 100% payment. Please notegroups who book individually or with multiple reservations will be treated as acollective group.
Large GroupBookings - Greater than 15 persons: 30% non-refundabledeposit may be required. Greater than 6 weeks 30% deposit, less than 6 weeks100% payment.
Terms and Conditions
O’Connor’s Guesthouse Policy
Check-In / Check-Out Policies: This property has the following check-in and check-outtimes and policies.
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies:
Small, Individual bookings: Guest can cancel until 3 daysprior to arrival with no penalty but within the 3 days to arrival date theguest will be charged 100% payment.
Booking on date or two days before arrival, Non-refundable, 100%payment taken at the time of booking; no refund available.
Group bookings -Greater than 8 persons: Guest can cancel 4 weeks prior to arrival, No penalty,within 4 weeks to arrival date, 100% payment.
Large Group Bookings - Greater than 15 persons: 30%deposit may be required. Greater than 6 weeks 30% deposit, less than 6 weeks 100%payment.With regards groups and large groups, it is at the management discretion toaccept these bookings. We may have the availability, but the business may notsuit, as we have all guests staying comfort to consider so everyone can enjoytheir stay to the fullest.
Terms and Conditions
1) Check in from: 2 pm to 8 pm
2) Check out from: 7 am to 11 am
3) We do not accept stag, hen or similar parties. We cater for couples, families,small groups, and individual explorers.
4) We are a non-smoking building. Smoking in the bedroom is strictly prohibitedand a €100.00 fine is charged automatically to those who do smoke, includingout the window.
5) We are a small family business and cancellations affect the running of our businessgreatly. Therefore, we have a 3-day cancellation policy on regular bookings anda one month to six weeks on group bookings depending on size. For Booking onthe day or two days before arrival 100% of payment is taken at the time ofbooking and is non-refundable.
6) Groups of 10 or more people must identify themselves regardless of if they bookindividually or as a group. This is to ensure we can look after all our guestsas best we can as we try to keep group accommodation together.
7) Breakfast is served daily from 8.00 am to 10 am
8) Any modifications or cancellations to a booking must becompleted via email or phone calls.
9) Free car parking is provided, O’Connor’s Guesthouse doesnot take responsibility for the property of our customers, customers park attheir own risk.
10) The comfort of all guests is a priority. We want every guest to have apeaceful and enjoyable stay. Noise complaints are taken very seriously. Our“Noise” policy requires that all guests respect the comfort of others bykeeping TV volume to a minimum and talking levels reasonable. If the noise inyour room or in the common areas causes discomfort to other guests, then youwill be asked to reduce the noise level. If you do not cooperate, then you willbe asked to leave, no refund will be issued and will be charged a fee if otherrooms must be refunded.
11) Guests will be held responsible for any loss ordamage to O’Connor’s Guesthouse caused by themselves, their friends or anyperson for whom they are responsible.