Windsor Guest House is located at 325 West 11th Ave. in a beautiful neighbourhood call "Mount Pleasant". We have been in the hospitality business for over 20 years, our friendly international staff always is available to help with all your travel needs.
Windsor is located just one block away to major transportation including downtown, ferry and YVR airport.
In the same block, you can find a wide variety of restaurants, health spa, shopping malls, banks and coin laundry.
Some of Vancouver’s best restaurants are just a stroll away or take a leisurely twenty-minute walk along a waterfront promenade to Granville Island. Just a two-block away, you can board the Canada line train to Chinatown, Gastown, Canada Place or Stanley Park in just a few minutes.
Property Name: Windsor Guest House
Address 1: 325 West 11th Avenue
City : Vancouver - British Columbia
Postal Code : V5Y1T3
Contact Name: Claudia Chavez
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Property and Cancellation Policies :
When you reserve a room, we agree to turn away all other requests for that room, and you agree to pay the rate quoted for the number of days you reserve it. A last-minute cancellation gives us little chance of re-booking a room. For this reason, we uphold a strict reservation and cancellation policies.
• Guestroom guarantee: Windsor guest house requires a valid credit card to guarantee your reservation.
• Deposit: Please note to process your booking, we must validate your credit card, with a deposit of $ 1.00 Canadian Dollar.
• Payments: The total amount of your bill will charge to the credit card that we have on file three days before the arrival date. If you wish to pay with a different card, you must contact us by phone: 1-604-872-3060 or by email email@example.com and provide the new credit card number. If your credit card decline, we will send you an email to request the new credit card information if we don’t receive any information from you in the next 24 hrs., we reserve the right to cancel your reservation.
• Extra guest fee: Our base rate is for one or two guests; any extra guest will charge CA$20.00 per night. Any child older one year must pay the fee.
• Credit cards we accept: Visa & MasterCard, please note, we charge in Canadian dollars and the responsibility for the exchange conversions is your credit card company.
• Reservation for another person: If somebody reserves a room for you or you book for somebody else, you must have to contact us by phone at 604-872-3060 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Taxes: We charge the total of 16% taxes ( Goods and Services Taxes (GST) - 5% and Hotel Room Taxes (HRT) - 11%).
a) Regular reservations: Cancellations/modifications are allowed up to 3 days (72 hours) before the date of arrival. No fees will be charged, after which your reservation becomes non-refundable.
b) Last minute: All reservations made 3 days before arrival date are non-refundable. You only have one hour after reservation made to modify. Please note in case of a no show, we will cancel your reservation. Strict check-in policies, please contact us for more information.
c).- Group cancellation: Reservations for thee o more rooms calls as reservation group, the deposit and payments applies different Please contact us for more information.
Terms and Conditions
For more information, please contact us at 604-872-3060.
As of May 2022, the breakfast will go back to regular service from 8 am to 10 am. Therefore, we recommend that you verify that your reservation includes breakfast; this information is included with your room key.