Nestled riverside at the edge of Guerneville in Sonoma’s wine rich Russian River Valley, Dawn Ranch is a virtual natural preserve. A cottage style hotel and event venue awaits. As a Sonoma wine country escape, Dawn Ranch is authentic, historic and unique. Dawn Ranch Resort meanders over 15 lush acres of ancient giant Redwoods, vintage apple trees, native meadows and our own kitchen garden. Historic, rustic and simple, renovated for comfort, 1905 cabins and cottages cluster the landscape but leave ample room to wander peacefully amid nature. Guests will also find super comfy beds and linens, private baths with tile showers, premium bath amenities, private front porch and wherever possible outdoor seating to enjoy the pristine setting. Dog friendly cabins are available. Canoeing, paddle boarding, kayaking, biking, hiking, golf, world class wine tasting and scenic country roads await. Getting to the spectacular Sonoma Coast is just a beautiful 20 minute ride. Come meet or marry or just relax with us.
The restaurant at Dawn Ranch, Agriculture Public House, truly brings the Farm to your Table, and many of our farm fresh ingredients are grown right here on the property. You can enjoy your meal in our dining room or seated outdoors on our lovely dining deck, or if you prefer a more casual vibe, we have a large dining area in the bar, where you can also enjoy one of our signature cocktails, a local craft beer, Russian River wine or small batch spirits.
Property Name: Dawn Ranch Lodge
Address 1: 16467 Hwy 116
Address 2 : PO Box 45
City : Guerneville - California
Postal Code : 95446
- Russian River Access
- Walking Distance to Downtown
- Agriculture Public House Restaurant & Bar
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Full Charge - Full Deposit - If cancelled within 1 days of arrival
Partial Charge - 50% of Deposit - If cancelled within 7 days of arrival
No Charge - If cancelled within 8 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
OFFICE HOURS: Front Desk office hours are 9am-6pm daily. If you have an after hours emergency, a night phone is located next to the reception desk.
INDEMNIFICATION AND WAIVER: Dawn Ranch maintains the property with guest safety in mind. All guests are responsible for their own actions and the actions of minor children during the course of their stay and agree to indemnify, defend and hold Dawn Ranch and its agents, contractors, employees, successors and assigns harmless from and against any and all claims, actions, damages and costs related to any accident or occurrence in or on the property.
- YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR CHOICE: We have described the property and accommodations in detail to the best of our ability, but we cannot make the decision for you and will not be responsible if you are not happy with your choice on arrival.
- Full payment for cabin rent, occupancy tax, and pet fees (if applicable) is required at the time of confirmation. We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express, and your credit card will be kept on file for any damages to the property as well as any additional charges incurred during your stay which will be paid at check out.
- Check-in is anytime after 4:00pm.
- A valid driver's license or ID card that matches the name on the credit card used to confirm the reservation at check in either manually or electronically.
- Self check-in and self-checkout may be available during your stay. You will be notified via text message or email prior to arrival if such service is available. Otherwise check-in and check-out will occur at the front desk reception area.
- Check-out is anytime before 11:00am.
- The early departure fee is full rate + taxes for the night.
- No shows will be charged the full rate of all reserved nights.
- Maximum occupancy in all cabins is 2, except in Kerr Bungalow and Jenny’s Bungalow is 4. Rollaway beds or any other additional sleeping device is prohibited.
- Booking modifications are subject to availability as well as nightly rate and/or minimum night stay variations.
- I understand that I will be charged an additional night’s cabin charge payable on my account if I fail to vacate the cabin within a reasonable timeframe in accordance with the 11:00 AM check-out time. I give the hotel staff full permission to remove my belongings from the cabin and I will not hold the hotel liable of any damage or loss in the event I fail to remove my belongings.
- I agree to be held liable in the event that the indicated person, company or association I am traveling with fails to pay the full amount of charge. I understand my credit card will be charged in this circumstance. I have been advised of all necessary charges including, but not limited to local taxes.
- Refunds will not be issued in the event of mechanical failure or for any public utility problem.
- Late access requests due to lost key cards will incur a fee of up to $50 after hours.
PET POLICY / SERVICE ANIMALS:
PERSONAL ITEMS: I understand the hotel is not responsible for any damage, theft, breakage or loss to personal property brought onto the property. This includes motor vehicles as well as items left inside or outside of the cabin.
- A limited number of pet friendly cabins are available. Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to inquire about availability prior to booking. I understand that I will only have a pet in the pet-friendly cabin which I reserved directly with the front desk prior to arrival. If you did not reserve a pet-friendly cabin and have brought your pet, please notify the front desk immediately at check-in. Pet fees and cleaning fees will apply.
- Pets discovered in non-pet friendly cabins will be charged $500 to your credit card on file.
- We accept ADA service animals, and we are permitted by law to ask if your pet is a service animal and what task your service animal was trained to perform in case of an emergency. We appreciate advance notice if you are bringing a service animal.
- Unattended pets are prohibited inside your cabin and grounds. Pets must be on a leash while on property. You are responsible cleaning up after you pet during your stay.
- The non-refundable pet cleaning fee is $50/night and maximum of $150/stay.
- Any damage caused to cabin or property will be charged to your credit card on file.
PROPERTY DAMAGE AND MISSING ITEMS: I understand and agree that items missing or damaged from my cabin will be charged to my credit card at the retail rate of the item. Any physical damage to my cabin or grounds will be charged to my credit card. This includes cabin nightly rates should damages render the cabin unfit for rental.
HOUSEKEEPING: Daily housekeeping service will not be provided during your stay in order to keep our staff safe. If you require fresh linens or other assistance for your cabin during your stay, contact the front desk during regular office hours.
WIPES CLOG PIPES: Single use wet wipes for personal hygiene and cleaning have become popular in recent years. Any and all wipes cause damage to plumbing and sewer systems and should be disposed of in the trash can and NEVER flushed down the toilet. This includes “flushable” and “biodegradable” wipes. In the same regard, the only item that is safe to flush is typical toilet paper.
PARKING: We have car parking available on site and is subject to availability. Your cabin reservation does not guarantee a parking space. If you find the parking lot is full, street parking is available. Parking both on and off property is at your own risk and Dawn Ranch cannot accept any responsibility for damage or theft to your vehicle or other property under any cause.
COOKING DEVICES: The use of camp stoves, bbq grills, or any other cooking device is strictly prohibited on the grounds as well as inside and outside the cabins.
BONFIRE PIT: I understand that the bonfire pit in front of The Boathouse is for use only with prior permission from Dawn Ranch Lodge and setup fees and staffing fees are paid.
SMOKING: We are a 100% non-smoking property. Discovery of smoking inside a cabin will result in a $750 fee charged, plus additional costs associated with restoring the cabin to its original condition. This includes electronic cigarettes.
OPEN FLAMES: Any open flame is prohibited inside your cabin as well as property wide. This includes incense and candles.
ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES: I understand that alcohol consumed outside of my cabin must be purchased from Dawn Ranch Lodge/Agriculture Public House in accordance with the Sonoma County Liquor Ordinance and the Alcohol Beverage Control.
RESPECT TO FELLOW GUESTS AND STAFF:
WIFI & CELLULAR SERVICE: The wifi is centered around the main lodge & restaurant area and may not reach inside your cabin. Cellular service is spotty/random/not reliable.
- Property-wide quiet time is 10pm-9am daily.
- Speakers connected to any device are prohibited. Earbuds or headphones are allowed.
- You may be asked to vacate the property if you choose to disrupt another guest’s stay.
INSECTS & WILDLIFE: Dawn Ranch is located in a forested area and you may encounter wildlife during your stay. As such you will see insects as well: spiders, ants, yellow jackets, etc. We do our best to control these offensive insects both inside your cabin and outside, however we do not use pesticides as we encourage beneficial insects as well.
- We follow County, State and Federal guidelines in order to keep guests and staff safe.
- We ask all guests to be vaccinated against COVID or a negative test result 3 days prior to arrival.
- Masks are required for guests and staff while indoors in public areas, or outdoors when 6’ social distancing is not possible.
FORCE MAJEURE: Dawn Ranch Lodge cannot accept responsibility or be financially responsible where the performance of these terms and conditions is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances that we could not foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include destruction or damage of your accommodation through flood, fire, explosion, weather damage, break-in, criminal damage, riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity, epidemic, pandemic and all similar situations beyond our control.