Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki is a cozy hostel in the middle of Asakusa .
Easy access from any stations in Asakusa, Especially it is very close to Sensoji Temple and Kaminarimon. It takes only 1 minute walk!
Furthermore, there are many restaurants and convenient stores and cafes. So, it's convenient both to stay and to travel.
Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki offers simple accommodation with free Wi-Fi. It has a cosy Japanese-style living room and a free-use kitchen.
All rooms at Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki Hostel are air-conditioned and non-smoking. Both dormitory rooms with shared bathrooms and private rooms with private bathrooms are available.
Guests can relax by watching TV or playing board games in the common area. Free-use lockers and free coffee/tea are on offer, and coin-operated washing machines and dryer are provided.
Property Name: Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki
Address 1: Asakusa 1-17-2
City : Taito - Tokyo
Postal Code : 111-0032
Contact Name: Takahiko Kase
- Baggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Photocopying services
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
50% CHARGE :
50% of room rate shall be charged if you inform us 1 day prior to the accommodation date.
100% CHARGE :
100% of room rate shall be charged if your cancellation date is on the accommodation day.
+ Based on reception business hours, 06:00 - 26:00, 06:00 - 26:00 in Japan Standard Time.
NO SHOW :
If we could not confirm your arrival by 2am, we consider the guest as NO SHOW CASE and we cancel the booking.
Please note that we charge 100% for the first 2 nights and 50% for the third night in that case.
Terms and Conditions
- In case a minor (under 18 years old) is staying with one person or a couple of minors, the guest will be given the custody of a parent or guardian. We ask for a written agreement to stay at the facility.
- There is no parking lot available for rent.
- All rooms are non-smoking. If you are a smoker, please use the designated smoking area.
- Your personal information will not be provided or disclosed to a third party without your prior consent.
- For the safety and security of our guests, we have taken COVID-19 measures.