Squamish Adventure Inn's mission is to introduce the world to the amazing experiences Squamish has to offer. Whether it be hiking, climbing, mountain biking, paddling, kiteboarding, or fishing, you name it and we have it! At Squamish Adventure Inn you'll have the opportunity to experience the true Canadian outdoor experience. We have a wide variety of rooms, ranging from hotel-style rooms with ensuite baths to dorm rooms. Communal facilities including our kitchen, TV room, and lounge will help you feel at home.
Property Name: Squamish Adventure Inn
Street Address: 38220 Hwy 99
Apt, suite, floor etc. : P.O. Box 557
City : Squamish - British Columbia
Postal Code : V8B 0A5
Phone: +1 604 892 9240
- Baggage storage
- Laundry service
- BBQ facilities
- Board games / puzzles
- Carbon monoxide detector
- CCTV in common areas
- CCTV outside property
- Designated smoking area
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Sun deck
- Vending machine (snacks)
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
1st night's stay charged if cancelled between 0-48 hours of arrival.
In the event of a no-show (do not arrive to check in by 11 pm on day of arrival) your reservation will be cancelled and there will be a charge for the 1st nights stay.
Terms and Conditions
- To check-in we require a valid credit card (with your name on it) and matching government ID
- Check-in is available from 4-10pm. We don't offer early check-ins
- The lead guest must be a minimum of 18 years old. Under 18's cannot be accommodated in shared dorm rooms or female dorm
- Late arrivals must be coordinated with us in advance and cannot be guaranteed. Reservations for (female) dorm beds and walkthrough private rooms have to check in before 11pm.
- Same day reservations must be made before 10 pm on the day of arrival. We cannot accommodate reservations made after this time as our reception/check-in hours are closed.
- Balance of rate to be made at check-in without exception. We never take payment in advance.
- For HI member discount to apply, a valid membership card must be presented at check-in
- Any changes to reservations must be made according to the cancellation policy
- Parking is free, but limited, and available on a first come first served basis