Property Name: Barra Grande Beach Club
Street Address: Rua São Benedito 10
City : Barra Grande - Piaui
Postal Code : 64222-000
Contact Name: Departamento de Reservas
Phone: +55 86 2221-8004
- Baggage storage
- Swimming pool
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
For your own comfort and safety, as well as of other guests, we ask for your kindness to read carefully and to observe our Rules of Procedure:
No one can fail to comply with this regulation arguing that doesn’t know this document.
In case of a reserved room for a guest is occupied by other guests, as result, appropriate measures will be accomplished to vacate the apartment. In case of the guest does not vacate the apartment by the time of check-out and not being present at the hotel, the guest who reserved that apartment has a right to move the belongings of the other guest for the reception or another apartment under the supervision of the Manager or responsible. If the occupied room hasn't a reservation, will be charged half daily or daily depending on the time of the vacating. If the guest chooses an extension of stay, the guest must ask the reception, with the antecedence of at least 24 hours. If there is availability, the request will be answered.
DUTIES OF THE GUESTS:
- To keep a conduct according the family social atmosphere of the hotel;
- To respect the timetables and operational procedures of the services offered;
- To let the managers know about some irregularities that occurred in the Hotel, in other that appropriate measures will be adopted;
- To indemnify losses or damage caused by the guest in the Hotel;
- To respect and to obey all procedures presented in this document.
- To use the goods of the hotel with care to avoid damage such as, staining or ripping the bedding and bath towels, damaging electrical and electronic equipment, bed/cupboard and objects of decoration and lighting. Some damage to the goods caused by the guest, it will be charged additionally to the daily and other expenses;
- To avoid waste of breakfast products, water and electricity.
- To use an employee who works in the hotel to perform particular services;
- To interfere in a directly or indirectly way in the services that are responsibilities of the Directors of the Hotel
- To smoking inside of bathrooms and other indoor areas. The guest must use the outside area of the hotel for that;
- Children must sleep with diapers to prevent damage to the mattresses, bedding and bath towels in the rooms;
- To carry or to use any type of object or substance legally prohibited or any type of weapon;
- To play sports in inappropriate places or to play sports that can give risks to other guests;
- To use toys in inappropriate places or that may cause damage to other guests;
- To bring animals to the hotel;
- To leave glass containers in inappropriate places such as in the areas of movement and recreation.
- When you're coming out to walk or using the common areas of the hotel, take care of your belongings, such as cameras, cell phones, backpacks, purses, etc. Never leave these objects abandoned or unattended. The guard is the sole responsibility of the guest. Money or valuables left in the room are exclusive responsibility of the guest.
- It isn’t allowed to remove bath towels or other objects from the dependencies of the hotel.
- In a case of damages to the patrimony of the hotel caused by the guests or their companions, it will be compensating at the payment of the bill.
- It is not allowed at any time to use sound equipment or instruments that disturb the other guests, as well as, loud conversations, shouts or verbiage that interfere in the tranquillity or cause embarrassment to the other guests, mainly in the hour from 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. Therefore, from 10:00 p.m., the silence must be respected by all, except in internal events of the hotel, when all guests will be aware of the event
- The hotel has the right to request the check-out when the guests are drunk or practising illegal activities, that does not agree with the morality and good manners.
- It is up to the Guardian prevent that teenagers do not remain alone in private areas (apartments) and common areas of the hotel, avoiding possible incidents;
- The Common Areas are used by everyone to movement and passage, thus, the guests are responsible for their belongings and minors in these areas.
- The management has the right to deny lodging for those who are not suitable to the Hotel and it will not accept people with easily transmissible diseases. Someone who improperly acts contrary to this regulation or transgresses legal or moral norms will be invited to leave the establishment.
GUIDANCE AND INFORMATION:
- When you're coming out to walk or using the common areas of the hotel, take care well of your belongings, such as cameras, cell phones, backpacks, purses, etc.
- Never leave these objects abandoned or unattended. The guard is the sole responsibility of the guest. When leaving the room, make sure you have locked the Windows and closed the door.
- The Hotel is not responsible for damages or thefts of vehicles, also it is not responsible for damages caused by nature's inclemencies and others, such as break-ins, fire, acts of vandalism practised by others, etc. For some information about the city, services, tours, remedies, medical assistance, mechanics and suggestions, the guests are requested to go to the reception. We will be happy to help you.
- The hotel is not responsible for services such as taxi, pharmacy, rental cars, restaurant, tours, delivery, and other.
- The restitution resulting from the loss of the keys of the apartment will be made by the guest of the Hotel in the payment of the bill. VALUE TO BE CHARGED: R$ 100,00 (one hundred reais).