Seasons Retreat is a stunning 5-bedroom luxury ski-in chalet located in the snowy ski region of Niseko in Northern Japan. This luxurious home features sweeping mountain views, a tranquil indoor Japanese spa bath and world-class art and interior design. Venture easily to the many ski fields, onsens or Michelin Star restaurants in the area. In summer, enjoy the unique tranquil private forest, large manicured garden, outdoor fire pit and amphitheater seating.
THE CHALET PROVIDES
- 3 en-suite king bedrooms each with sofa area
- 1 large family bunkroom with 4 beds, TV and sofa area
- 1 kids bunk room with 2 beds with en-suite bathroom
- Indoor Japanese style spa pool
- Indoor wood log fireplace and outdoor fire pit
- Signature range of hair and body care bathroom products
- Apple TV and X-Box
- Personal key pad home access for privacy and security
- In house heated boot room and ski storage
- IPAD fully loaded with concierge and compendium information
YOUR STAY INCLUDES
- Seasons Retreat host meet and greet on arrival at Chitose Airport providing return luxury airport transfers and bento box delights
- Daily gourmet breakfast
- Stocked bar including a selection of complimentary beers and soft drinks on arrival
- Exclusive wines from the private cellar available on request*
- Welcome Hamper of delicious local specialty Hokkaido goodies
- Luxury house car and chauffeur for transfer to the Niseko slopes
- In-home skis, boots and snowboard fitting on arrival*
- Daily turn down services
* Charged at check out
Property Name: Seasons Retreat
Address 1: 432-55 Niseko, niseko cho, Abuta-Gun, 048-1511 Hokkaido
City : Niseko - Hokkaido
Postal Code : 048-1511
Contact Name: Reservation Team
- Apple TV and X-Box
- Signature range of hair and body care products
- Stocked bar
- Exclusive wines from the private cellar
- In house heated boot room & ski storage
- IPAD fully loaded with concierge and information
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
- A non-refundable deposit of 25% is required to secure a reservation.
- The balancing 75% is required 45 days prior to scheduled arrival. No refund or change of dates will be offered from hereon under any circumstance. - In the event that the guest party is unable to travel due to government restrictions in Japan or their country of origin, (evidenced by official documentation to support this position), notice must be given 45 days prior to scheduled arrival date. The deposit will be retained by Seasons Niseko and the booking can be rescheduled (subject to availability) within a 24-month period and aligned to the seasonal pricing above (seasonal peak dates may vary according to Chinese New Year timings).
Terms and Conditions
- Check-in is at 4 PM
- Check-out is at 10 AM
- 25% deposit payment is required to secure a booking. Full payment must be paid at least 45 days prior to arrival
- If the arrival date is less than 45 days, full payment is required to secure the booking
- Seasons Retreat is a 100% Smoke-Free chalet. For safety and to assure that our facility is not exposed to items or actions that create an odour which is unhealthy and objectionable to our guests and staff, and that is difficult to remove from the air, carpet, walls, and furniture, we do not permit smoking tobacco, marijuana, illegal drugs, e-cigarettes, vape pens, vaping, cartridges containing the liquid of nicotine, hookahs, incense, cooking, cigars, candle burning, the use or diffusing of patchouli oil or other strong-smelling plant-based essential oils or synthetic products in our facility. A USD 5,000 will be charged to any guest who violates the smoking policy each time the smoking activities are caught up.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Guests will be responsible for any damage caused to the Chalet or any furnishings, fittings, and equipment therein by any act or omission of the Guest, his/her invitees, subcontractors or guests. Should this damage come to light after the guest has departed, Seasons Retreat reserves the right to make a charge to the Guest's credit or debit card and the guest hereby agree (-and as long as necessarily required, guest hereby provide a Power of Attorney to Seasons Retreat) to pay such damage that was caused due to the use of Chalet or any furnishings, fittings and equipment. The amount of such charges will be determined solely by Seasons Retreat.
- Seasons Retreat reserves the right to charge Guests the cost of replacing any items that are removed/missing from the Chalet without consent. The amount of such charges will be determined solely by Seasons Retreat and will be imposed on guests. The charge will be the full replacement amount of the missing item. For avoidance of doubt, the provision in regard to the Power of Attorney as specified in the above shall also be valid for this provision.
- Seasons Retreat reserves the right to take action against any guest found to have tampered / interfered with any fire detection equipment, including detector heads in public areas and bedrooms, break glass points and fire extinguishers. Guests found to have tampered with any fire detection or firefighting equipment will be charged with any costs incurred by the Chalet due to their actions and additionally may be asked to leave the property. Should the fact that firefighting or detection equipment had been tampered with come to light after the guests have departed, Seasons Retreat reserves the right to make a charge to the Guest's credit or debit card.