Dragonfly Hostels Cusco is a friendly place that offers comfortable accommodation. Amongst the whole team at Dragonfly we wish you the best time in the beautiful country of Peru.
- The breakfast is included with your stay
- Airport shuttle information from/ to the airport
- Use of lockers in dorms
- Storage unit to keep your luggage safe
- A staff available 24/7
- Travel Agent on staff for all your tourist information needs
- Kitchen and cooking tools for use
- Bar opened every night
- Patio lounge & chill out area,Hammocks, foosball
- We can help you buy bus tickets
- Free WiFi and use of computer
- TV with cable and free DVD’s to watch
Property Name: Dragonfly Hostel Cusco
Address 1: Calle Siete Cuartones 245
City : Cusco
Contact Name: Mabel Blas
Phone: +51 (84)24.70.58
- Baggage storage
- Laundry service
- Photo copying service
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 1:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
Taxes IVA are not included in the prices ( IGV 18%) » (Impuesto General de Ventas). This fee is only for people who are living in Perú. According to Law Decree number 919, article 33 in Peruvian law, foreigners travelling within Peru for less than 60 consecutive days are exonerated from paying such tax in accommodation services.
If you are a foreigner, you MUST show your passport and Immigration Card upon check in at the hostel in order to apply for this exoneration.
Your reservation stands up to 3 hours after your Estimated Time of Arrival, after that we won’t guarantee your reservation.
Check-in is at 1:00 pm and check-out is at 11:00 am (If you arrive earlier, you can enjoy the hostel waiting for check-in)
PAYMENT IS DURING CHECK-IN
accept VISA and MASTERCARD with 6% charges.