Room Type
Price From
Price for {%days%} Night(s)
Max
Adults
Children
Rooms
Touch the room name for details, inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay

Filter by accommodation type:

Filter by accommodation:


1 Available

1 Unavailable

1 Today

31 Restrictions apply

Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay

100% Secure Shopping

Accommodation(s) for

Confirmation is immediate

Contact Information

Additional Guests

Payment Method

It is the responsibility of the guest to include all transfer fees and charges to ensure that the hotel receives the full booking amount. Please follow the instructions on your email confirmation to complete the transfer.
Thank you for making a reservation with us. We will be in contact with you shortly to provide payment details.
Secure Online Payment Learn More
Property Information

Nestled among the beautiful mangroves of Funzi Island on the South Coast of Kenya, Mikoko Cove Ecolodge provides tranquil, affordable lodging in a serene setting. Stay in a spacious private banda, a dorm bed or pitch your tent among the Dune Palms and enjoy the freshest seafood Funzi has to offer. Many activities are offered including free sea kayaking and trips to the stunning Funzi sandbank. 


Address 1: Funzi Island

City: Funzi - Coast

Contact Name: Sophia de Blois

Phone: +254740215025

Email: info@mikokocove.com

Amenities
  • Baggage storage
  • Laundry service
  • Safe deposit boxes at front desk
  • Swimming pool
  • Welcome Drink
  • Free trips to the Funzi sandbank
  • Free use of sea kayaks
  • WiFi
  • Pool table
  • Darts board
  • Board games

Check-In / Check-Out Policies

This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.

Check-In: 02:00 PM

Check-Out: 12:00 PM

Property and Cancellation Policies:
The guest will be charged a deposit of 40% of the total price after reservation. The remaining 60% will be paid on arrival.
The guest can cancel free of charge until 14 days before arrival. The guest will be charged 40% of the total price if they cancel in the 14 days before arrival. 
Terms and Conditions

All rates except for camping include a breakfast of fresh fruit, eggs, toast and spreads.