Hakuba House is a comfortable and friendly ski lodge in a great location only 180m from Happo-one resort. Sitting at 890m altitude, this mountain ski lodge is in the exclusive area of Wadano. The lodge is above the chair lifts of Happo-one Hakuba and most skiers and riders will have no trouble skiing or riding back to the front door. More often than not it is possible to ski directly down to the Sakka chair lifts, otherwise it’s just 180m (3 mins) walk to the entry point of the Happo-one ski area.
Property Name: Hakuba House
Address 1: 4892-2 Wadano, Hakuba-mura
City : Kita Azumi-gun
Postal Code : 399-9301
Contact Name: Grant McGarva
Phone : 080-8158-2587
Email : email@example.com
- Concierge desk
- Laundry service
- Valet service
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
HAKUBA HOUSE – BOOKING CONDITIONS
Minimum 3 night stay.
Cancellation Policy: Over 30 days deposit is forfeited, under 60 days no refund.
Deposit – 30% Deposit is required to confirm a booking.
Final payment is required 60 days prior to booking commencement.
Credit card payments incur a 3% surcharge. Payment are charged in YEN using the secure Square Register card reader. VISA/MASTERCARD and AMEX are accepted.
Payment – All prices are in JPY. All payments are taken by credit card.
HAKUBA HOUSE – OTHER CONDITIONS
1. Hakuba House and it’s services are governed by the Laws of Japan. Foreign laws cannot be applied. All guests of Hakuba House are therefore accountable under Japanese Law. Any disputes, complaints or proceedings will be carried out under the governance of Japanese Law.
2. Guests are responsible for the behaviour of his, her or their group at Hakuba House. Guests must ensure that no noise or nuisance is caused either for Hakuba House or its other guests and neighbours.
3. For the convenience and safety of all guests, Hakuba House is strictly non-smoking. Guests who smoke in their room will be asked to leave, will be charged a 20,000Y fee for dry-cleaning of soft furnishings from the room and may be charged for loss of income caused by the need to extensively ventilate the room before the next letting. We reserve the right to add these costs to a guest’s account after departure. In the case of credit or debit card bookings, the card of the person or agent responsible for the booking will be debited with the costs unless other payment methods are offered and approved.
4. No more than three non-guest visitors in Hakuba House at any one time.
5. No outside shoes are to be worn inside Hakuba House.
6. No one other than registered guests to be in a room after 10pm or overnight.
7. Use of the kitchen by the guests is prohibited. A guest fridge and microwave is provided.
8. The registered guest will be held financially responsible for any loss or damage caused during his/her stay or anyone invited to the property by the guest.
9. Hakuba House is obliged to maintain all licences, certificates and insurances to provide accommodation services to guests in Japan.
10. Charge for services to you, not billed at the time of your departure, may be added to your account for settlement as arranged or may be charged to the same credit card used to pay the account at the time of departure or to the credit card used to guarantee payment of your account.
11. Checkout time is 10.00 am on the date shown for your departure unless we agree to another time.
12. Guests must pay interim accounts when presented even though you may not have departed from the lodge.
13. Guests must pay for any loss or damage to the room or equipment in the room during period of use.
14. Guests are provided with 2 keys and must return the keys for the room at the time of your departure and agree to pay 1000Y each for the replacement of keys you lose or fail to return.
15. Any monies or other valuables, goods or vehicles that belong to you, brought in or on to the rooms, grounds or car-park remain your responsibility and we are not responsible for their safekeeping.
16. Refusal to comply with these rules will lead to a guest being asked to leave Hakuba House with no refund.
17. Upon check in a security deposit is required per room. Credit Cards (VISA / MASTERCARD) or 50,000JPY cash accepted. Hakuba House reserves the right to charge the Guest for any loss, damage or unpaid services after the guest has checked out of Hakuba House.
18. The reservation may be cancelled by the operator or transferred to another property of similar rating and style if the operator is unable to provide accommodation for any reason whatsoever or; if the customer has wilfully caused any damage or loss whatsoever to the lodge, its facilities, its operators, its suppliers or other guests; if the customer engages in any prohibited behaviour; if the customer behaves in such a manner as to be an annoyance to other guests, or disturbs or threatens or annoys or harasses other guests or staff, or engages in boisterous behaviour, or causes any disturbances; or if the hotel is requested to assume an unreasonable burden with respect to a guest’s accommodation.
19. The operator does not accept any liability for any loss or damage incurred whatsoever by any person as a result of reliance placed upon the content of any website, brochure, or catalogue or any other information incorporated by reference or by reservation at the accommodation; or by staying at the accommodation; or by any services or information provided by the operator or its suppliers.