Designed around landscaped gardens, Cocoville Phuket offers private room villas with direct access to its 2 outdoor pools.
This tropical resort in lively Chalong provides free Wi-Fi and 2 dining options.
A 10-minute walk brings guests to various gyms such as Tiger Muay Thai, Dragon Muay Thai, Phuket Top Team, Titan Gym and Unit 27.
CocoVille and CocoParadiso are less than 5 minutes by bike from the fitness camps, such as Tiger, Unit 27 and Titan.
We provide FREE SHUTTLE SERVICE to and from our hotel to the soi tied street and fitness camps.
We also have special discounts to the fitness camps, book your stay with us and get discounted packages to the fitness camps such as Tiger Maui Thai, Unit 27 and Titan Fitness.
Fitted with tiled or wooden flooring, the air-conditioned villas are each equipped with a cable TV. The kitchenette comes with an electric kettle and fridge.
Cocoville Phuket is a 10-minute drive from Phuket Town and Chalong Bay. Rawai and Naiharn Beaches are a 20-minute drive from the resort.
It is a 45-minute drive from Phuket International Airport and a chargeable airport shuttle is available.
Scuba diving trips or Thai boxing lessons can be arranged at the tour desk. Guests can also request for a traditional Thai massage, or rent a motorbike to explore Phuket.
The indoor restaurant serves a selection of Healthy Menu (Thai and Western dishes). Light meals and refreshments are available at the coffee bar.
Property Name: Cocoville Resort Phuket
Address 1: 10/23 -30 Soi Ta-iad Moo 5 , Tambon Chalong, Amphoe Mueang Phuket, Chang Wat Phuket
City : Phuket - Phuket
Postal Code : 83130
Contact Name: Filip Massara
Phone: +66 76 521 986
- Baggage storage
- Fax services
- Laundry service
- Meeting rooms
- Photo copying service
- Swimming pool
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Your booking will be in marked as "Pending Confirmation" The booking will be confirmed only when the deposit has been deducted from your account
From:1st May -31st Oct
The guest will be charge 50% of the full price as a deposit to secure the booking. The deposit will be deducted within the 30 days before your check in date.
The cancellation is free of charge 30 days prior to the date of arrival.(not applied to promotions) , after this time we charge you 50% the room rate as cancellation fee.
The guest will be charged the 50% of the full price if they cancel in the 30 days before arrival.
If cancelled or modified later or in case of no-show, 50% of the reservation will be charged.
From :01 November - 30th April
The guest will be charge 50% of the full price as a deposit to secure the booking.
The guest will be charged a prepayment of the total price at any time.
The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel at any time.
If cancelled or modified later or in case of no-show, 100% of the reservation will be charged.
Terms and Conditions
· Guests are provided with a room key upon arrival and registration at the hotel’s reception desk.·
. Payments for the booking should be paid on arrival.
· Checkout time is 12:00 o’clock noon. Prolongation of stay in the room may be provided upon approval of the hotel management or appropriate day use fee(until 18:00 o’clock) subjected to availability. After 18:00 o’clock one night room charge will be applied. The hotel retains the right to deny the guest aprolongation of stay based on the original reservation if there is a justified reason.
· Please store all valuable items and money in the safety box in your room , otherwise the hotel will not deem itself responsible in case of loss.
· To take good care of items and rooms foreseen for common use by guests.
· Be considerate and do not disturb other guests.
· Pets and animals are not allowed in the hotel.
· It is forbidden to bring into the hotel flammable materials, explosives or firearms.
· Damage done to the hotel, guests must make up for in full.
· Visitors in the rooms are permitted only upon approval and registration at the reception desk (leaving an identity card).
· The use of ironing boards, portable burners and other heating devices is strictly forbidden.
· The hotel may deny further accommodation to a guest who does not comply with the house rules.