Gala Time Hostel is the true backpackers Hostel in Kolkata. We offer great accommodation in low budget with lots of facilities and
fond memories. Our AC and Non-AC dormitories (shared rooms) and Private rooms
are cheap and best. Our tasty food (breakfast, lunch, dinner) will make your
stay enjoyable. If you are in Kolkata as a traveller or for work, we welcome
you to our homely comfortable stay.
a beautiful locality, beside a lake; Gala Time Hostel is well connected by public
transport like Metro, Bus, Auto (tuktuk), Rail, Taxi/Cab with every corner of
Kolkata, ‘The City of Joy’. You’ll find
all types of amenities i.e. ATM, bank, courier service, Super Market, shopping
mall, boating park etc. within walking distance. It’s located close to Patuli
floating market, BBC boating park, 1 km from Metropolis Mall.
station- ‘Shahid Khudiram’, nearest Bus/auto Stop- ‘Patuli’, nearest railway
station- Baghajatin and New Garia ,
direct bus/taxi from Kolkata Airport (bus AC37A, AC37C) and from Howrah Station
(bus S24, AC24), Sealdah Station, Kolkata Station (bus 007), Santragachi Station
Hostel offers homely stay with 24*7 reception, Free Breakfast, AC, Free high speed
WiFi, Free Purified Drinking water, free use of Fridge, Common kitchen, Tea/Coffee
vending machine, Instant Hot water in toilets, Laundry service, TV, Common area, Book shelf, Board Games for
fun, Kolkata City Walking Tour. Here you’ll meet travellers from all around the
Address 1: J-11, Baishnabghata, Patuli Township
Address 2 : Beside, Patuli lake. Near, Patuli Police Station
City : Kolkata - West Bengal
Postal Code : 700094
Contact Name : sankhadeep adhikari
Phone : +919830113370
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Baggage storage
- Laundry service
- Meeting rooms
- Photo copying service
- Room service
- Tea/Coffee vending machine
- local SIM card for foreigners
- Food on order
- board games
- cable tv
- book rack
- hair dryer
- iron & board
- cooking classes
- Print Scan Copy
- AC Non-AC beds
- Bicycle parking
- 24*7 Reception
- 24*7 Purified drinking water
- Kolkata City Tour
- Hot water in bathrooms
- Common refrigerator
- Free WiFi
- Free Breakfast
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Terms and Conditions
- Prices are inclusive of all taxes.
- Standard Check-in time: 2 pm (afternoon) & Check-out time: 12 pm . However, guest can check-in & check-out any time he wishes depending on his booking and charge will be calculated based on that.
- Breakfast is available from 8:15 am to 11 am
- Guest can not keep his/her luggage in the room after check-out time. If needed, he/she can keep the luggage at the reception for few hours after check-out.
- Guest must provide valid Govt. approved Identity Proof, i.e. Passport, Aadhar card, Voter ID, Driving Licence (Not PAN) at the time of Check-in.
- Guest has to pay the full amount of the booking at the time of Check-in. (Only cash, Instant bank transfer is accepted at this point).
- No payment will be refunded by the hostel after booking is confirmed and payment is collected.
- In case guest brings friends (maximum 2 allowed, timing: from 9am to 9pm) from out side (who are not staying in the hostel), then the friends must submit their valid original ID proof at the reception during entry and can collect the same during exit. Guest's friends are allowed only in the lounge/common area; not in the rooms.
- Minors (blow 16 yrs of age) are not allowed. Pets are not allowed.
- Not accessible by wheel chair, No elevator/lift.
- Hostel management can not provide any back up power service in case of power cut (extremely rare though).
- Bicycle parking is allowed.
- Local residents (i.e. residents of Kolkata) are not allowed to book or Hostel will have the right to cancel/deny the booking.
- The Hostel Management can ask the guest for advance amount after a booking is confirmed by paying cash at the reception/ online bank transfer (NEFT or IMPS) / deposit in the bank account provided or by any other suitable way.
- Group booking (more than 3 persons) must be done directly through the hostel. Hostel does not accept group booking (more than 3 persons) through any third party booking websites; and holds the right to deny such bookings.
- In case of booking for group bigger than 3 persons, the ID cards have to be deposited at the reception. It'll be returned only at the time of check-out.
- No smoking is allowed inside the rooms or in common areas. Smoking only allowed in the designated smoking areas and in the open areas.
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) can be ordered by paying in the reception.
- We have the best Kolkata city tour service. It can be booked at the reception.