Bubble Beds is the true backpackers Hostel in Kolkata. We offer great accommodation in low budget with lots of facilities and
fond memories. Our AC dormitories (shared rooms) and Private rooms
are cheap and best. Our tasty food (breakfast, lunch, dinner) will make your
stay enjoyable. If you are in Kolkata as a traveller or for work, we welcome
you to our homely comfortable stay.
a prime locality, near Kalighat; Bubble Beds is well connected by public
transport like Metro, Bus, Auto (tuktuk), Rail, Taxi/Cab with every corner of
Kolkata, ‘The City of Joy’. You’ll find
all types of amenities i.e. ATM, bank, courier service, Super Market, shopping
mall, lake & park etc. within walking distance. It’s located close to Rashbehari junction, near Kalighat metro (gate-8), 500 meters from Lake Mall.
station- ‘Kalighat' (gate-8), nearest bus stop-Rashbehari Junction ,
direct bus/taxi from Kolkata Airport (bus V1) and from Howrah Station
(bus 5, 6,E1, AC24, AC1), Sealdah Station, Kolkata Station , Santragachi Station.
Bubble Beds offers homely stay with 24*7 reception, Free Breakfast, AC, Free high speed
WiFi, Free Purified Drinking water, free use of Fridge, Common kitchen, Tea/Coffee
vending machine, Instant Hot water in toilets, Laundry service, TV, Common area, Book shelf, Board Games for
fun, Kolkata City Walking Tour. Here you’ll meet travellers from all around the
Property Name: Bubble Beds
Address 1: 11A, Pratapaditya Road
Address 2 : Near, Rashbehari junction, Close to Kalighat metro (gate-8)
City : Kolkata - West Bengal
Postal Code : 700026
Contact Name: Bubble Beds
- Baggage storage
- Laundry service
- Meeting rooms
- Photo copying service
- Room service
- Tea/Coffee vending machine
- local SIM card for foreigners
- Food on order
- board games
- cable tv
- book rack
- hair dryer
- iron & board
- cooking classes
- Print Scan Copy
- AC Non-AC beds
- Bicycle parking
- 24*7 Reception
- 24*7 Purified drinking water
- Kolkata City Tour
- Hot water in bathrooms
- Common refrigerator
- Free WiFi
- Free Breakfast
- Rooftop Garden
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 1:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Terms and Conditions
- Prices are inclusive of all taxes. (GST will be added for rooms having price higher than Rs. 1000 per day)
- Standard Check-in time: 1 pm onward (afternoon) & Check-out time: before 11 am . However, guest can check-in & check-out any time he wishes depending on his booking and charge will be calculated based on that.
- Breakfast is available from 8:15 am to 10:15 am
- Guest can not keep his/her luggage in the room after check-out time. If needed, he/she can keep the luggage at the reception for few hours after check-out.
- Guest must provide valid Govt. approved Identity Proof, i.e. Passport, Aadhar card, Voter ID, Driving Licence (Not PAN) at the time of Check-in.
- Guest has to pay the full amount of the booking at the time of Check-in. (Only cash, Instant bank transfer is accepted at this point).
- No payment will be refunded by the hostel under any circumstances after booking is confirmed and payment is collected.
- In case guest brings friends (maximum 2 allowed, timing: from 9am to 9pm) from out side (who are not staying in the hostel), then the friends must submit their valid original ID proof at the reception during entry and can collect the same during exit. Guest's friends are allowed only in the lounge/common area; not in the rooms.
- Minors (blow 16 yrs of age) are not allowed in the dormitories. Pets are not allowed.
- Not accessible by wheel chair, No elevator/lift.
- Hostel management can not provide any back up power service in case of power cut (extremely rare though).
- Bicycle parking is allowed.
- Local residents (i.e. residents of Kolkata) are not allowed to book or Hostel will have the right to cancel/deny the booking.
- The Hostel Management can ask the guest for advance amount after a booking is confirmed by paying cash at the reception/ online bank transfer (NEFT or IMPS) / deposit in the bank account provided or by any other suitable way.
- Group booking (more than 3 persons) must be done directly through the hostel. Hostel does not accept group booking (more than 3 persons) through any third party booking websites; and holds the right to deny such bookings.
- In case of booking for group bigger than 3 persons, the ID card of at least 1 guest has to be deposited at the reception. It'll be returned only at the time of check-out.
- No smoking, No Alcohol, No Food, No loud talk is allowed inside the dormitory rooms. Smoking is only allowed in the designated smoking areas and in the open areas.
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) can be ordered by paying in the reception.
- We have the best Kolkata city tour service. It can be booked at the reception.