Heed Yukon’s Call of the Wild
Mount Logan Lodge at Kluane national park’s door step…An architectural masterpiece made from giant Spruce logs featuring full scribe notch and dovetail joinery, Mount Logan Lodge borders Kluane National Park and Reserve, 9 km West of the Village of Haines Junction. This three-story structure houses guest facilities, has a dining room, kitchen, and 5 guest rooms. Also located on the property is a yurt, The Old Gold Rush cabin and for the summer months a Gypsy bus and a tipi! Mount Logan Lodge is ideal for a nature retreat.
Our philosophy is simple. We believe our guests deserve the best. Our unique location offers you access to all the adventure your heart desires without compromising comfort. We feature luxury accommodations and exquisite dining. Come and enjoy our lodge. The fire awaits and the long nights light up with the fabled Aurora Borealis during the winter months, or enjoy a great night
Sitting on the decks in the summer months enjoying our spectacular view with the sunset setting on the beautiful mountains. Maybe you would also enjoy a sauna and a hot tub! Dinner time features a three course meal where all our guests have the opportunity to share stories and adventures from their travels. This is when the lodge truly comes to life. We do one sitting per night, all eating together around the table. Dinner is served 7pm (ish).
Before we let you go on your next adventure we want to make sure you enjoy a wholesome breakfast to give you the energy to have a great day! Each day will have a different cooked meal on the menu: French Toast Topped with Caramelized apples, Smoked Salmon Eggs Benny … We also always have a selection of fresh fruits on the side, some yogourt and delicious granola cereals. Always cooked with love and locally source ingredients when available. We grow a wide variety of fresh herbs and vegetables in the summer months and are proud to serve them from June to Mid-October!
Then embark on an alpine odyssey the way you want it in Kluane National Park and surrounding area. Your ultimate escape can include any combination of family-friendly guided adventures, hikes, backpacking trip, private guided 4x4 tours, fishing and ice fishing, snowmobile tours, dog sledding, heli-hiking, heli-fishing, and more. Whether you’re an easy going explorer or a seasoned adventure seeker, we know the perfect place. Our experienced guides will take you on our adventures which are designed for all abilities. Our trips are guaranteed to fit a wide variety of adventure styles.Mount Logan Lodge is your "Home away from Home".
Note: Dinners will not be served every Friday's from June 1 to September 15.
Property Name: Mount Logan Lodge
Address 1: 103084 Alaska Highway
Address 2 : Box 2106
City : Haines Junction - Yukon
Postal Code : Y0B 1L0
Contact Name: Roxanne Mason
- Complimentary coffee and tea
- Guiding services
- Ice fishing/Fishing
- Heli Hiking
- Scenic Private Tours
- Private Jeep Tour
- Cooked Gourmet Breakfast
- Hot Tub and Finnish Sauna
- Canoeing and Sea Kayaking
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
New cancellation policy for bookings done after April 1, 2020
Due to our secluded location and limited size, cancellations affect us significantly. Reservation cancellations made after confirming with a credit card number or with our invoicing system will result in a 15% administrative fee. Should it be necessary for you to depart earlier than your confirmed dates, you will be responsible for all of the original room nights reserved.
- A deposit of 15% of the total price of your reservation is due the day you reserve your stay with us. Remaining of the payment must be paid 14 days prior arrival (*see exception below)
- All cancellations/modifications must be made 7 days prior to your date of arrival. A 15% cancellation fee will apply. If these changes are made after the 7 day cut-off then a charge of the total reserved stay will apply.
- Exception June 1 to September 15: All cancellations/modifications must be made 14 days prior to your date of arrival. If these changes are made after the 14 day cut-off then a charge of the total reserved stay will apply. Your stay must be paid 14 days prior to arrival. Exceptions may apply in the eventuality that we can rebook your stay.
- Exception December 23 to March 30: All cancellations/modifications must be made 14 days prior to your date of arrival. If these changes are made after the 14 day cut-off then a charge of the total reserved stay will apply. Full invoice must be paid 14 days prior arrival. Exceptions may apply in the eventuality that we can rebook your stay.
- All no-shows will be charged the total price of your reserved stay.
Because we cannot make exceptions to our cancellation or change policies for any reason, including family and medical emergencies, car problems and any act of god, we strongly encourage you to purchase travel insurances.
Groups: 30 days cancellation at all time.
Room rates are subject to a 5% harmonized sales tax (G.S.T.). Room rates and taxes are subject to change without notice.
Gratuities are optional but appreciated. Groups of 6 and more, 18% will be added automatically to the invoice.
Extra Person Policy
Extra person charges of $25/person will apply if there is occupancy beyond the 4 allowed in Mount Logan Comfort suite and Mount Martha Black Yurt. All other suites have a maximum occupancy of two persons or for Mount King George of 4 people.
Terms and Conditions
1. All rates are in Canadian dollars.
2. Rates are valid only for dates quoted and subject to change prior to receiving the confirmation deposit.
3. Room booking does not occur until the online booking is received. No verbal holds. Confirmation will be sent via email.
4. Special room requests are noted but not guaranteed.
5. Parking on the Lodge property is at the guest’s liability and Mount Logan Lodge does not accept any liability for goods lost or stolen from vehicles or outside the lodge (very unlikely!).
6. Guests are responsible for any damages incurred to the Lodge during their stay.
7. All rooms and non designated smoking areas in the lodge are non-smoking. Please respect non smokers and our grounds.
8. We will try to honour all original booking conditions when a stay is changed, however we can’t guarantee the price or configuration of rooms.
9. All accommodation is subject to availability. We reserve the right to change room configuration due to unforeseen difficulties.
10. Mount Logan Lodge cannot be held responsible for delays caused by Acts of God, strikes, weather, aircraft delays or other causes beyond its reasonable control. Mount Logan Lodge will endeavour to provide all services as shown in the Package description, however all activities are subject to weather conditions and may be cancelled, postponed or changed at the sole discretion of Mount Logan Lodge. In case of force majeure such as flight cancelations or delays, travel disruptions, weather delays or forces beyond its control Mount Logan Lodge liable to refund any monies paid. As noted above, we strongly encourage all guests to purchase travel insurance.
11. In the event of non compliance of the terms of business or abusive behaviour by guests Mount Logan Lodge reserves the right to ask guests to vacate the premises. No refund will be given in these circumstances.
12. We strongly suggest that all of our guests consider the purchase of travel insurance for protection against cancelation penalties.
13. All our rooms are different. Please make sure you read the description of the room you have chosen before you book!
Breakfast & Meals
Included with your room, a gourmet breakfast. Served between 7h30 to 9h30 in the Spring/Summer months and 8h00 to 10h in our Fall/Winter months. You must let us know what time you would like to have breakfast.We do offer meals at Mount Logan Lodge but we do prefer advance notice; staying at the lodge does not guarantee a place at our table. Call or email to let us know to be sure! We do one sitting per night, family style meal: all eating together around the table telling all our travel stories! Booking accommodation does not guarantee seating at our table at night for dinner. Please book any night you wish to dine. Dinner is served around 7h00 pm.
Pets (no pets policy)
Mount Logan Lodge has two dogs (Daisy and Freya) that will welcome you when you arrive at the Lodge. They are the only pets allowed at the Lodge. Let us know if you have a fear of dogs prior to your arrival at the Lodge. Exceptions may be made to service dogs. Please call us directly prior booking.
The Lodge is open to resident guests only. The lodge facilities are provided for the use of resident guests only. The lodge facilities and grounds are not available to any other people without the express agreement of the owners. Due to the design of the Lodge, we request that you take other guests enjoyment into consideration especially with regard to noise. The main Lodge area will close at 10pm and open at 7h30am.Guests staying at the lodge, yurt, cabin, tipi & bus have use of the hot tub and sauna.
We do hope you enjoy your stay with us. Please ask if you have any special requirements or request, we will try and accommodate you.
Mount Logan Lodge accepts credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Amex), or cash, please settle your bill before leaving. Bills with dining room usage on that are not settled before departure will have a 18% gratuity added to food and drink.
We would recommend that you bring slippers for your stay and would appreciate you removing your outdoor shoes and leaving them in the entrance vestibule before going to your room or in the main communal area of the Lodge.
GENERAL & PRIVACY Guests checking in agree to pay all room charges, food & beverages charges, and sales tax using the credit card(s) provided when reserving, checking in, upon check-out and/or departure.
The Guest(s) understand that at its option Mount Logan Expeditions Inc (MLE) o/a Mount Logan Lodge (MLL) may charge balances above $300.00 before check-out or departure, with the balance due and payable upon check-out or departure. The Guest(s) agree to hold MLE/MLL and its agents harmless and to indemnify them for any injury or death caused by engaging in activities while a guest at MLL including but not limited to riding mountain bikes, kayaking, canoeing, hiking, snowmobiling, running, yoga, canoeing, wildlife viewing, snowshoeing, fishing/ice fishing, or engaging in cooking classes. The Guest(s) also understand that MLE/MLL may charge his or her credit card after departure for damage to MLL property, for excessive cleaning fees. The Guest(s) understand that MLL is a non-smoking facility and that a $300 cleaning fee will be charged if the Guest(s) smoke in or near a guest room or in our non smoking areas.In consideration for privacy protection while at MLE/MLL, you agree that there shall be no unauthorized public identification of any guests by name, photograph, or any other means and no public disclosure of any guest by any other guest or third person without prior approval of MLE/MLL and/or its other guests in mention. You agree not to publish any reviews, comments and feedback (collectively, the “Comments”) that are offensive, obscene, abusive or objectionable. You also agree that the Comments submitted by you will not violate the right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. MLE/MLL reserves the right to request for removal and you grant MLE/MLL as co-owner of copyright the exclusive right to the immediate removal of publications deemed unauthorized. You grant MLE/MLL a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to your Comments however mountloganlodge.com chooses, including without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute the Comments and/or incorporate into any form, medium or technology throughout the world. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the Comments you make and you agree to indemnify MLE/MLL and its affiliates for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. MLE/MLL and its affiliates take no responsibility and assume no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third party.
MLE/MLL cannot be held responsible for delays caused by Acts of God, strikes, weather, family emergency, aircraft delays or other causes beyond its reasonable control. MLE/MLL will endeavour to provide all services as shown in the room / Package description, however all activities are subject to weather conditions and may be canceled, postponed or changed at the sole discretion of MLE/MLL. In case of force majeure such as flight cancelations or delays, travel disruptions, weather delays or forces beyond its control MLE/MLL is not liable to refund any monies paid.
We strongly suggest that all of our guests consider the purchase of travel insurance for protection against cancelation penalties.