Welcome to Mount Logan Lodge & Yukon Guided Adventures.
Due to travel restrictions, we have decided to close our online booking system; please email us to inquire about any bookings. At this time we will accept only Yukonners booking for the summer 2021 or until the Yukon borders are open. email@example.com
Mount Logan Lodge at Kluane national park’s door step…An architectural masterpiece made from giant Spruce logs featuring full scribe notch and dovetail joinery, Mount Logan Lodge borders Kluane National Park and Reserve, 9 km West of the Village of Haines Junction. This three-story structure houses guest facilities, has a dining room, kitchen, and 5 guest rooms (3 rooms are available when our Lodge is not privatly booked). Also located on the property is a yurt, The Old Gold Rush cabin and for the summer months and a Gypsy bus. Mount Logan Lodge is ideal for a nature retreat.
Our philosophy is simple. We believe our guests deserve the best. Our unique location offers you access to all the adventure your heart desires without compromising comfort. We feature luxury accommodations and exquisite dining. Come and enjoy our lodge. The fire awaits and the long nights light up with the fabled Aurora Borealis during the winter months, or enjoy a great night
Sitting on the decks in the summer months enjoying our spectacular view with the sunset setting on the beautiful mountains. Maybe you would also enjoy a sauna and a hot tub! Dinner time features a three course meal where all our guests have the opportunity to share stories and adventures from their travels. This is when the lodge truly comes to life. We do one sitting per night, all eating together around the table, following Covid protocols! We serve dinner winter time around 6h30.
Before we let you go on your next adventure we want to make sure you enjoy a wholesome breakfast to give you the energy to have a great day! Each day will have a different cooked meal on the menu: French Toast Topped with Caramelized apples, Smoked Salmon Eggs Benny or maybe our famous B.E.L.T! We also always have a selection of fresh fruits on the side, some yogourt and delicious homemade granola cereals. Always cooked with love and locally source ingredients when available. We grow a wide variety of fresh herbs and vegetables in the summer months and are proud to serve them from June to Mid-October!
Then embark on an alpine odyssey the way you want it in Kluane National Park and surrounding area. Your ultimate escape can include any combination of family-friendly guided adventures, hikes, backpacking trip, private guided 4x4 tours, fishing and ice fishing, snowmobile tours, dog sledding, heli-hiking, heli-fishing, and more. Whether you’re an easy going explorer or a seasoned adventure seeker, we know the perfect place. Our experienced guides will take you on our adventures which are designed for all abilities. Our trips are guaranteed to fit a wide variety of adventure styles.Mount Logan Lodge is your "Home away from Home".
Property Name: Mount Logan Lodge
Address 1: 103084 Alaska Highway
Address 2 : Box 2106
City : Haines Junction - Yukon
Postal Code : Y0B 1L0
Contact Name: Roxanne Mason
- Hot tub looking at Northern Lights
- Pond by Sauna and Hot tub
- Gourmet Breakfast
- Northern Lights
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
ALL EXISTING AND NEW BOOKINGS – MAXIMIZING FLEXIBILITY
In order to give our guests and partners increased comfort, Mount Logan Expeditions Inc. o/a Mount Logan Lodge & Yukon Guided Adventures will offer the following revised terms and conditions for all existing bookings and all new bookings for the 2020/21 season:
- Any booking made 61+ days prior to arrival will now be held without deposit payments. We reserve the right to revert to our standard provisional hold policy at our discretion.
- Any booking made 60 to 31 days prior to arrival require a 25% deposit.
- If Mount Logan Expeditions Inc. o/a Mount Logan Lodge & Yukon Guided Adventures receives a confirmed request for the dates/rooms being held we will require you to either confirm your booking with the 25% deposit payment of the reservation within 3 working days or to release those rooms to the waitlisted booking.
- The full booking amount will be charged 30 days prior to arrival for all confirmed bookings.
- On cancellation of a confirmed reservation Mount Logan Expeditions Inc. o/a Mount Logan Lodge & Yukon Guided Adventures will apply the following cancellation policy:
THE ABOVE TERMS:
- Exclude all Groups (6 or more guests) and series bookings unless otherwise negotiated and agreed. Our standard cancellation policy for group reservations apply.
- Relate only to Mount Logan Expeditions Inc. o/a Mount Logan Lodge & Yukon Guided Adventures owned and operated accommodation/tours services. Mount Logan Expeditions Inc. o/a Mount Logan Lodge & Yukon Guided Adventures will endeavour to work with our partner properties to secure the most flexible terms possible. However, all amendments, reductions, refunds and cancellation policies of partner properties will be determined at the sole and unfettered discretion of the partner properties utilized in any itinerary.
- The government in the guest’s country of residence restricts all but essential travel.
- Travel restrictions are imposed on the destination by the guest country of residence.
- The destinations the guest is travelling to are under official government sanctioned lock-down that prohibits guest from traveling.
- The destinations (Canada, Yukon Territory) have no formal lock-down but have closed their border either to international travellers or to travellers from the guest’s country of residence.
- International flights are cancelled with no alternative routing available for guest to use to reach the destination.
- The guest has contracted COVID-19 and under treatment or is in quarantine or under medical treatment up to the 30 days prior of travel. Mount Logan Lodge & Yukon Guided Adventures reserved the right to ask for any reasonable evidence, written statements and or documents to support the reasons for cancellation that are given.
- Any reason for cancellation not listed above, Mount Logan Expeditions Inc. o/a Mount Logan Lodge & Yukon Guided Adventures standard cancellation terms and conditions apply.
Thinking to cancel a booking based on the current level of uncertainty is understandable but our advice to guests is not to do so. In order to accommodate this recognized Global Force Majeure event and the resulting varying worldwide travel restrictions, we have amended our terms to allow guests to postpone travel up to a year after the original travel date and carry forward 100% of the booking’s value* to the future booking. Should a guest elect to cancel the booking then our cancellation policy applies. We are communicating with all affected guests and trade partners to advise them on government restrictions on travel. Given the fluidity of global events, we recommend guests to wait until at least 2 months prior to travel to make a decision to postpone or continue travel.
- The booking value carried forward will be calculated as the full funds received on the booking, less any government mandated, regulatory imposed, or non-Mount Logan Expeditions Inc. o/a Mount Logan Lodge & Yukon Guided Adventures owned or operated services, which have not matched our terms.
- At the time of deferment, we will clearly communicate what costs are not recoverable and deducted from the credit that can be used on the future booking.
- We continue to engage with our partners to align with the Covid-19 Mount Logan Expeditions Inc. o/a Mount Logan Lodge & Yukon Guided Adventures revised Terms and Conditions.
- Confirmed 2020/21 rates will be honoured for new travel dates in 2021/22.
- Should the future travel be for a booking of a different package, or availability of services means that the costs of the logistics, activities, or accommodation has increased, the traveller will be liable for the difference in costs associated with the new trip.
- Applied Special Offers may not be applicable on the new reservation.
As flexible as Mount Logan Expeditions Inc. o/a Mount Logan Lodge & Yukon Guided Adventures is being in relation to future travel, we highly recommend that guests take out comprehensive travel insurance; including “cancel for any reason” (where still available) to ensure any funds lost can be recovered.
- Excluded, unless otherwise specified, are 3rd party partner properties and their services.
- Terms are valid for FIT travel and exclude all pre-negotiated Group or Series travel.
- Any variations from the above terms and conditions are at Mount Logan Expeditions Inc. o/a Mount Logan Lodge & Yukon Guided Adventures discretion and Mount Logan Expeditions Inc. o/a Mount Logan Lodge & Yukon Guided Adventures reserves the right to amend or withdraw the terms and conditions without prior notice.
Terms and Conditions
Amended COVID-19 Terms & ConditionsMount Logan Expeditions Inc. o/a Mount Logan Lodge & Yukon Guided Adventures is committed to monitoring and amending our approach to travel, providing our guests both strong flexibility and security.These set of terms is replacing any previous release terms & conditions and are applicable from July 10, 2020 on. They remain in place until such time as the World Health Organization declares the pandemic over, or restrictions impacting travel from/to and in Canada and the Yukon Territory or the origin countries of the guests are lifted. Once these conditions are removed, any decision still to travel and proceed with the booking at Mount Logan Lodge & Yukon Guided Adventures or made under the auspices of these terms and conditions would be replaced by Mount Logan Expeditions Inc. o/a Mount Logan Lodge & Yukon Guided Adventures. Our revised terms and conditions below apply to all bookings at Mount Logan Lodge or Yukon Guided Adventures, only. The terms and conditions of our partner properties/tour operators and how they are applied remain at the partner’s sole discretion.
COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
Our Resort Health & Safety Measures and Protocols.
Shuttle Service and Staying at the Resort
Food & Beverage (as of August 1, 2020)
Outdoor Sauna & Hot tub
1. All rates are in Canadian dollars.
2. Rates are valid only for dates quoted and subject to change prior to receiving the confirmation deposit or confirmation email.
3. Room booking does not occur until the online booking is received. No verbal holds. Confirmation will be sent via email.
4. Special room requests are noted but not guaranteed.
5. Parking on the Lodge property is at the guest’s liability and Mount Logan Lodge & Yukon Guided Adventures does not accept any liability for goods lost or stolen from vehicles or outside the lodge (very unlikely!).
6. Guests are responsible for any damages incurred to the Lodge & Resort during their stay.
7. All rooms and non designated smoking areas in the lodge are non-smoking. Please respect non smokers and our grounds.
8. We will try to honour all original booking conditions when a stay is changed, however we can’t guarantee the price or configuration of rooms.
9. All accommodation is subject to availability. We reserve the right to change room configuration due to unforeseen difficulties.
10. In the event of non compliance of the terms of business or abusive behaviour by guests Mount Logan Lodge reserves the right to ask guests to vacate the premises. No refund will be given in these circumstances.
11. We strongly suggest that all of our guests consider the purchase of travel insurance for protection against cancelation penalties.
11. All our rooms are different. Please make sure you read the description of the room you have chosen before you book!
Gratuities are optional but appreciated. Groups of 6 and more, 18% will be added automatically to the invoice.
Extra Person Policy
Extra person charges of $25/person will apply if there is occupancy beyond the 4 allowed in Mount Logan Comfort suite and Mount Martha Black Yurt. All other suites have a maximum occupancy of two persons or for Mount King George of 4 people.
Daisy & Freya, our dogs
Our dogs are the only dogs allowed on the property. You will meet Daisy & Freya upon your arrival. They are really sweet. Daisy is the smaller one and Freya, her daughter, is the slightly bigger one with a darker coat and stripes. Daisy will welcome you with a stick and become your newest best friend if you wish to play. They are extremely friendly and love our guests. They do not go in our guests’ rooms. They love going on walks with guests. If you are afraid of dogs, let us know prior arrival.
Lodge access will be limited to breakfast time and to dinner time (not offered until further notice). We will be limiting available amenities that are high touch for guests. Décor items, beverages, magazines, brochures, etc. and hair styling equipment will be removed. Our Lodge sitting area will be removed for your safety. We request all guests sanitize and/or wash their hands upon entering the main Lodge. (Please come prepared).
Water & Shower
Because we live outside of the city limits, we are on a well system. Please be conscious of your shower length to help us do our part in conserving water. Don’t be afraid to drink and enjoy our well water ; It tastes amazing and it is safe to drink.
We do hope you enjoy your stay with us. Please ask if you have any special requirements or request, we will try and accommodate you.
Mount Logan Lodge accepts credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Amex), or cash, please settle your bill before leaving. Bills with dining room usage on that are not settled before departure will have a 18% gratuity added to food and drink.
MLE/MLL cannot be held responsible for delays caused by Acts of God, strikes, weather, family emergency, aircraft delays or other causes beyond its reasonable control. MLE/MLL will endeavour to provide all services as shown in the room / Package description, however all activities are subject to weather conditions and may be canceled, postponed or changed at the sole discretion of MLE/MLL. In case of force majeure such as flight cancelations or delays, travel disruptions, weather delays or forces beyond its control MLE/MLL is not liable to refund any monies paid.
We strongly suggest that all of our guests consider the purchase of travel insurance for protection against cancelation penalties.