House" is a Boutique B&B / Small Inn
(Bus Licenses #00-9-002809) It is
a government registered, legally licensed and inspected and approved business.
It is operated by the Embleton family with 21 years of professional inn keeping
experience. It is a multiple award-winning property in the customer
service and hospitality accmmodation industry.
It has a exceptional location in the heart of Yellowknife's. new town and is just two blocks from the majority of eateries, entertainment, and government offices. It is a easy walking distance to many points of interests and has city transit stop at the end of its driveway.
Embleton House offers two levels of accommodation: STANADARD and LUXRURY
The STANDARD accmmodation is: A guest apartment with three private bedrooms.
This Apartment consists of:
- a full size fully equipped kitchen, where guest are welcome to bring foods for breakfast , lunch and supper.
- a full- size bathroom with tub
- a small sitting room, with love seat that pulls out into a twin bed, a comfortable chair and two book shelves
- Three private bed rooms
- a large deck with BBQ’s for guests use.
Each bedroom has:
- Phone, voice mail
- cable TV.
- Bedroom # 1 has a queen size bed
- Bedroom # 2 and # 3 have a choice if two twin beds or one king size bed.
- fire suppression system hard
- hard-wired fire alarm
Our LUXURY accmmodation consists of four large private studio Suites.
All Suites have:
microwave under the counter refrigerator with small freezer
- a two-burner inlaid ceramic stove top
- pots pans dishes and cooking utensils are supplied
- tub shower, vanity, hairdryer and humidity control
- in additional to full bathroom, a romantic air massage tub for two.
- Suites # 4 and # 5 have queen size beds, propane fire places, sky-lights,
- Suite # 4 The Captains Quarters has a fold down couch
- Suite # 5 The Sun Rise Suite has one a declining love seat.
- Suites # 6 and # 7 have queen beds, and an additional extra twin bed but no fireplace or skylight
All suites have:
- in floor heat
- fresh air exchange
- Cable TV
- fire suppression system through out the entire building
Property Name: Embleton House Boutique B&B/ Small Inn License # 009-002809
Address 1: 5203 52 St
City : Yellowknife - Northwest Territories
Postal Code : X1A 1T8
Contact Name: Faith & Ken Embleton
- Baggage storage
- Fax services
- Gift shop
- Laundry service
- Photo copying service
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 1:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
- If you wish to cancel your reservation and receive a refund of your deposit you must cancel 21 nights prior to your arrival date.
- If you wish to cancel and not pay the full amount of your stay you must do that 14 nights prior to your arrival date
- if you cancel with in the 14-night cancellation time and want to recover some money, we will return to you every night we are able to recover less your 30% deposit. (If you need to cancel the sooner you do it the morelikely you are to recover some of your costs)
- If you are a government employee and using a Government credit card for your stay the cancellation policy is that of the Federal Government of Canadas Public Works negotiated policy
- If you are a government of Canada Employee paying with your own card, rates and house cancellation policy remains the same as all other guests and is not considered part of the Government agreement I have with them
- If your flight is cancelled on your arrival day and you will not be arriving let us know as soon as possible, if we are able to rent that night to someone else you will not be charged for it. .
- When there is a requirement that you cancel a booking you should do so as soon as possible.
- You can cancel a booking by calling 1-867-873-2892 and pressing Extension '0' (No messages please call back if you do not get answer)
- you can cancel a booking by calling toll free from anywhere in North America to: 1-888-909-5203
- You can cancel by emailing email@example.com
What to expect when you cancel:
· With in 24 hours of receipt cancellation you will receive an email with a letter of cancellation.
· If we are able to rent the time you reserved to another person you will receive an email with a bank transfer or a refund to the credit card on file for every night, we were able to recover.
Terms and Conditions
Prices:General Agreement Notes: Prices:
- All prices are clearly marked on our web page and in our booking engine.
- All invoices you receive from Embleton House will clearly show your accommodation charges and any extra charges and be marked.
- All invoices will be charged with a General Service Tax known as “GST” Presently the GST in the NWT is 5 % of the total owed on taxable items
- Added items apart from your accommodation such as energized parking, laundry services, gifts, or other items supplied will also be clearly indicated and taxed with GST according to their category in GST tax laws.
NOTICE: Wehave been told that soon there will be a tourism tax required from theCity of Yellowknife. If and when this tax is implemented it will be added toyour invoice clearly indicated and shown as a Tourism TAX - “TT” the same asGST on your accommodation.
See cancellation polices for details regarding cancellations andrefunds / Paymentsand terms.Payments:
On the day you book/ or reserve your accommodation a 30 %deposit isattained from your credit card to secure your booking / reservation. Whenthe payment goes through you will be sent a receipt as well as a copy of your invoice with the paymentsubtracted from total owed and clearly showing the remainder owed. (if thischarge does not go through you will not have a reservation and will benotified.)
14 nights prior to your arrival your arrival your booking will be secured witha payment will be placed on your credit card
A confirmation, receipts and welcome letter will be sent to you viaemail.
When there is a failure to secure the payment fromthe credit card information supplied, you will be notified and given 24 hoursto provide payment. If you fail to reply to our notification of payment failureor are unable to pay the reservation with in a 24- hour period of time your reservationwill be cancelled with out notice and your 30 % deposit will be forfeited.
If you cancel prior to 21 nights of your arrival your 30 % depositwill be refunded to you.
The 30 % deposit you supplied when you booked is not refundable if youcancel after the 21st night prior to your arrival.
If you wish to cancel inside the 14-day period prior to your arrival date youmust give notification to us. When we receive the notification, for every nightafter that which we can rebook you will be reimbursed 70% of the cost for eachnight and you reserved. Your 30 % deposit is however is forfeited to cover ourcosts and inconvenience.
If you give no noticeof cancellation you will be charged in full for the entire of he staythat you reserved.
All guests are required to provide:
(a) Full name of person securing the room/ suite andmailing address.
(b) Gender and name of each guest being register
(c) Provide staff with proof of identification whenasked to assure them you are the credit card holder or of age of majority
(d) proof of legal ID / identification example (driverslicenses number.)
(e) Provide a licenses plate number
(f) Provide flight numbers with arrivaltimes (This information helps us when you are late to find out if your flightis cancelled or delayed)
(g) expected time of check in.
(h) To be eligible for any refund - guests are requiredto keep Embleton House informed of delay of arrival or cancelledflights or late arrivals.
OTHER SERVICES AND PAYMENTS
Costs $10Laundry services: $10.Per load, $5 for shirt /blouse ironing.Your laundry done according to your instructions. If there is a problem, we arenot liable for the out come.
Travelling with minors: 1/ To stay here you must beof the age of majority or in the company of a parent or guardian who is legallyresponsible for them. ·
Accessibility or Special Needs
Although we are not well equipped for some disabilities we are welcoming to all disabled persons and willing to work with them to help their stay be comfortable. We do not have wheel chair ramps. There are two steps up to the entrance tosuites, There are two suites on main level. We have wider doors that measure 31 inches, We have safety holdingbars in all tubs , shower combinations in our bathrooms.