Celebrating our 100th Anniversary, Moreno's Cottages has been hosting guests since 1923. Our Adirondack-style cabins are located just off Route 86 between Lake
Placid and Saranac Lake in Ray Brook, New York, just steps from the new Adirondack Rail Trail multi-use corrdior! The cabins are private and tucked away from the road under the pines, surrounded
on 3 sides by the wild Adirondack State Forest. Our spacious grounds offer BBQ grills, picnic tables, horseshoes,
a play area and bonfire pits. For our guests who are avid hikers, we are just steps away from
world class hiking and trekking trails. Moreno's Cabins are located at the
trailhead of Scarface Mountain, one of the Saranac Lake 6 and the Adirondack’s
46 highest peaks! Moreno’s Cabins are the perfect home-base for your Adirondack
visit, just minutes from pristine lakes, public beaches, two lively Villages with
restaurants, shopping and amenities, 3 golf courses, Nordic & Alpine skiing
at Mt Van Hoevenberg, Dewey Mountain, Cascade Mountain Trails, Whiteface
Mountain and Titus Mountain, the Olympic Ski Jumping Complex, the 1932 &
1980 Olympic Ice Skating arenas and speed skating oval, and the brand new Lake
Placid Bobsled Experience ride. We are centrally located to enjoy area events
and festivals. The region hosts a multitude of exciting events each year,
including the Iron-Man Triathalon, Can Am Rugby, Lacrosse Tournament, the Lake
Placid Horse Show, Hockey Tournaments, Winter Carnival and many other events.
Our most private cabin on the main property and our lake house, located just
minutes away on Lake Colby, offer year-round accommodation.
*Please note that credit card sales are subject to a Convenience Fee (Credit card company) of 3% - all guests are welcome to send in check or money order for deposit.
Property Name: Moreno's Cottages
Street Address: 322 Ray Brook Road
City : Saranac Lake - New York
Postal Code : 12983
Contact Name: Todd Drake
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Late Check-out Hour: 11:00 AM
Late Check-out Fees: $20.00
Late check-out (after 10:00 AM and before 11:00 AM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
Moreno's Cabins Policies
Children: Please note that children are considered guests under the age of 14.
Payment: Full balance of payment is due at or before check-in, thank you!
There is a $35 cleaning fee assessed for each cabin once per reservation (not per night).
Smoking is not allowed at our property, in accordance with New York State law. A $100 fine will be assessed to your stay if ANY evidence of smoking is found in the rented unit or in any of the building areas such as window ledges, common rooms or areas, stairs or the entrance area near to the reception. Please Note:
Additional Guidlelines for your stay:
- Only the registered number of guests may stay in a Cabin.
- Please remember to bring your own bath and beach towels.
- A $25 charge for each additional adult guest per night will be charged. We reserve the right to cancel any reservation, without refund, if an unconfirmed number of people stay overnight.
- We do not allow pets unless by express consent of the Owner. A pet fee of $50 per day applies.
- All our guests are asked to respect the property and privacy of their fellow guests and neighbors and to not make any excessive noise during quiet hours of 10pm and 8am.
- Moreno's Cabins and its owners, employees or contractors are not responsible for lost or forgotten personal things on the premises. Please keep any valuables locked in your cabin or vehicle as a precaution.
- The costs for any damages to Moreno's property as a result of Guest usage and behavior will be charged to the Guest.
- SPECIAL DATES / CONDITIONS: Ironman Triathalon competitors and families, reservations for July 18-7/22/24 and similar dates of the event each year - please note that deposits for this event are non-refundable, and the payment for these dates is due IN FULL no later than 30 days prior to your stay during that event. This policy superscedes any of those presented by various marketing outlets / third party reservation systems. Thank you!!