The Global Launch Center, located in the heart of beautiful Pensacola Florida, provides lodging and facilities for youth retreats, men’s or women’s retreats, conference overflow, special events, family reunions, small receptions, and more! This center is owned and operated by local missions agency, Globe International.
WHAT TO DO NEARBY:
-Naval Aviation Museum
-Five Flags Speedway
Property Name: Global Launch Center
Street Address: 4499 Twin Oaks Dr
City : Pensacola - Florida
Postal Code : 32506
Contact Name: Karen Welker
- Meeting rooms
- Air conditioning
- Cashless payment accepted
- Fire extinguishers
- Non-smoking rooms
- Security alarm
- Self-service laundry
- Smoke-free property
- Towels changed upon request
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Terms and Conditions
Our reservation process consists of 3 steps.
- To begin our reservation process you first need to agree to abide posted House Rules of this Christ-centered organization.
- You will then be directed to read and agree by other Globe and Globe Launch Center written policies
- Once you read our policies you will be asked to email us with your reservation information. There is a $30 cleaning fee/deposit per bed.
GLC HOUSE RULES
- Center guests and residents agree to abide by other Globe and Globe Launch Center written policies and these “House Rules” of this Christ-centered organization.
- Check-in at 3pm. Check-out at 10am. (Times can vary – check with hostess)
- A temporary access code is given to each resident for front door acces
- Keep all exit doors locked at all times.
- Keep kitchen and other common areas clean. Dispose of food and drink items immediately.
- Smoking and consumption of alcohol is prohibited on the premises.
- Quiet time begins at 10pm and continues until 7am every day.
- Parents must supervise children.
- No loud or boisterous activity inside the building is permitted.
- No pets of any kind (service animals excepted)
- On departure…
- Turn in keys to host. $20 key replacement charge for lost keys.
- Take all personal items with you. We do not have a Lost and Found!
- Dispose of personal food in fridge and other areas.
- All event reservations must be paid in advance.
- Event participants are restricted to GLC public areas (Atrium, hallways, public bathrooms only
- Maximum of 50 people per indoor event.
- A minimum Fourteen (14) day advance notice is required for cancellation refund requests.
- Center guests and residents agree to abide by other Globe and Globe Launch Center written policies and posted “House Rules” of this Christ-centered organization.
- Event participants are responsible to leave the facility as they found it: furniture in place, kitchen and bathrooms cleaned, trash in receptacles, dishes in dishwasher or in cabinets.