A charming, boutique Victorian
just blocks from the Healdsburg Plaza and its many shops, restaurants and
tasting rooms. Individually decorated bedrooms with plush furnishings. The Grape Leaf Inn is the perfect blend of classic and modern. Wake
up with the morning to a gourmet breakfasts and unwind with a soak in our spa or with a glass of wine on our spacious wraparound
deck. Pet friendly rooms available with prior OK.
Property Name: Grape Leaf Inn
Street Address: 539 Johnson Street
City : Healdsburg - California
Postal Code : 95448
- Swimming pool
- Welcome drink
- Heated Spa Pool - 3 feet deep
- Gourmet Hot Breakfast
- ADA Compliant Spa Pool
- ADA accessible common spaces
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 2:30 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Late Check-out Hour: 1:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: 50%
Late check-out (after 11:00 AM and before 1:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Group Cancellation Policy: Six weeks prior to arrival. The group classification applies to any booking which is part of a wedding, group or private event that has reserved the majority or entirety of the inn.
Terms and Conditions
- Check-In is between 2:30pm – 4:30pm - with a remote late check in capability.
- Check-Out is at 11:00am. At this time, we are not guaranteeing late check-out for guests due to enhanced COVID-19 cleaning practices.
- Safety precautions for Covid 19: Staff members will be required to do self-care checks before entering the property and guests will be asked to adhere to Covid-19 county regulations. During your visit, we ask that our guests observe social distancing for the health and safety of themselves, our staff and our other guests. Please be aware of signage posted throughout the property to insure everyone’s safety. And as we are practicing social distancing, we will not be holding a wine hour; however, a glass of wine and some treats will be awaiting you when you check in.
- Free Wi-Fi is available in all sections of the inn, including our guest bedrooms!
- No Smoking is allowed inside the inn, on the porch or around the gardens at any time. A designated smoking area can be found in the parking lot at the back of the inn.
- Limited Parking is available behind the inn, with plenty of additional street parking available on both Grant Street & Johnson Street. Both options are free of charge.
- Payment Policy: 50% deposit at the time of booking, which is fully refundable up until two weeks before the arrival date. The remaining balance is then automatically settled once inside the two weeks, using the card details on file, unless alternative arrangements have been made.
- Individual Cancellation Policy: Two weeks prior to arrival. For any cancellation, you will be charged a $20 cancellation fee, to cover admincosts and credit card fees. If cancelled at least seven (7) days prior to arrival, the paid amount will be issued as a credit towards a rescheduled date, no later than 6 months from the original date of arrival. The offer of a credit is not valid for reservations made via an online travel agency, such as Expedia, Booking.com, TripAdvisor, HotelTonight, SecretEscapes, Living Social, Groupon, etc., and such bookings will be deemed as non-refundable once inside of the advised cancellation policy, as per the terms and conditions of the respective travel agency. As such, we always recommend booking with us directly.
- Group Cancellation Policy: Six weeks prior to arrival. The group classification applies to any booking which is part of a wedding, group or private event that has reserved the majority or entirety of the inn.
- Wilson Artisan Event Policy: For events hosted by the Grape Leaf Inn, events are non-refundable after the second payment is taken for the event at six weeks prior to arrival. If a cancellation occurs after six weeks prior to arrival the full amount of the reservation is non-refundable.
- Child Policy: Due to the nature of our inn, guests under the age of 18 are not typically permitted, however, exceptions may be made in rare circumstances. Please ask prior to booking.
- Extra Person(s): All of the costs associated with the bookings are based on a maximum of two people. If you would like for more than two people to stay in the room at any one time, additional fees would apply, which would be an extra $25.00 per person, per night, as well as a one-time charge of $50.00 for the set up of the additional bed, subject to local taxes. Please inquire ahead of booking your stay, as not all of the rooms are able to accommodate more than two people.
- Minimum Stay: Two night stays are required on all reservations in which a Saturday night is included. Additional restrictions may apply to holiday and event weekends.
- Pet Policy: Only one dog under 50 lbs. permitted in the inn at any one time. Please inquire ahead of booking your stay. $50.00 fee applies. Owners responsible for any damages and may be subject to additional charges as a result of any action which may require deep cleaning or repair. The pet must be kept on a leash at all times, while on the grounds, and may never be left unattended. If your pet is not well behaved or disturbs other guests by barking, the inn does hold the right to ask the owners to kennel their dogs or leave. No refunds will be offered. Service animals permitted with no additional fees. Rooms that allow pets are as follows: Sauvignon Blanc, Gamay Rose, Sangiovese and the Champagne Suite.
- Wine Club Rates: As the Inn is owned by the Wilson Artisan Wineries family, club members between all of our winery estates are welcome to receive a special rate on their stays with us. To do so, please specify to which club you are a part when booking your reservation and, after an internal check, the discount will then be applied upon confirmation and reflected on the booking total accordingly.
- Children of the Vineyard Worker Scholarship Donation: Every stay automatically includes an optional $1.00 donation, per room, to the Children of the Vineyard Worker Scholarship Fund, which provides children of Sonoma County Vineyard workers with the money they need for secondary education. If you do not wish to contribute, please contact the Reservations Department to have this donation removed from your final bill.
- Room Allocation: All reservations are for a specific room type and not a specific room. While room moves are rare, they are at the discretion of the inn, based on availability at the time of arrival.
- Spa: The spa onsite does not have a lifeguard on duty. The Inn is not responsible if someone is injured in or around the spa. Spa hours are 8am-9pm. Guests are not allowed in the spa area after 9pm in the evening. There is no smoking allowed in the spa area. Noise must be kept down in the spa area, if guests are rowdy or unpleasant, they will be asked to leave the spa area.