Welcome to our country retreat
Renovated 1845 Stone Stables have been converted into 3 luxurious rooms, simply styled and focusing on the amazing stone walls and original features. Or choose to stay in one of our 8 Black Barns, providing a modernistic example of the original out-buildings on this historic property.
Hale Mercantile Linens used throughout the accommodation. Our mini bars feature local wines and are stocked with the perfect cheese plate to be enjoyed overlooking our beautiful gardens.
Continental breakfast includes Sir George Sourdough, Sir George Ganola and Berry compote with Greek yoghurt. Long Track pantry condiments and Pepe Saya butter.
In room TV's utilize Netflix, SBS On Demand and ABC iView but no live/free to air TV channels.
Shop at the Curated Collectives upstairs in the hotel or the Potting Shed for seasonal plants and garden gifts. Both open Tuesday to Sunday. Our famous sourdough is available from the hotel Tuesday to Sunday at the hotel from 10am and our beautiful larder is open Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 2pm showcasing our products and local makers.
Wander down to our Bar or Restaurant in the beautifully restored 1852 Stone Pub and while away a day or two in the quiet of the peaceful Jugiong Valley on the banks of the Murrumbidgee River.
Property Name: The Sir George
Street Address: 320 Riverside Drive
City : Jugiong - New South Wales
Postal Code : 2726
Phone: 1300 345 613
- Meeting rooms
- Accessible Parking
- Air conditioning
- All rooms disinfected daily
- Bottled water
- Cashless payment accepted
- Common areas disinfected daily
- Daily Housekeeping
- Designated smoking area
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Family rooms
- Fire extinguishers
- Guest accommodations disinfected between stays
- Guest parking
- Guests can opt out of daily room cleaning
- Kids' meals
- Linens, towels, laundry washed per local authority guidelines
- Local safety protocols followed
- Non-smoking rooms
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor play equipment
- Property has wheelchair access
- Sanitized tableware
- Smoke alarms
- Toilet with grab rails
- SBS on Demand
- ABC iView
- No free to air/live TV
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
There is a complimentary breakfast in the room on arrival. For early risers, TheLong Track Pantry is open from 8 am Wednesday to Monday (closed Tuesdays)For late risers, ourcafe is open from 10:00am Wednesday-Sunday and 9:00am on Tuesday with ourworld-famous sourdough donuts.
BUNK BEDS &ROLL-AWAY BEDS
Bunk Beds in the familyBarns will be charged if used and not pre-booked at an additional $50 per bed.Fold away beds are charged at an additional $50 per bed, please note we have 4available on site and these are subject to booking and availability.
Cancellations made 7days prior to check-in avoid a cancellation charge. If a cancellation isreceived within 7 days of the check-in date, 100% of the booking will becharged.
Check-in time is from 2pm and check-out is no later than 10 am on the departure date. Please check-inwith our team at the restaurant counter, open from 2 pm to 9 pm. To checkout,please leave your keys in your room.
- 25% Deposit due upon booking
- Full payment is required 30 days prior to arrival.
- Rooming list required 14 days prior to arrival.
- Cancellations made within 14 days of arrival will incur thefull penalty.
- Credit card details are required to create the reservation.
- MasterCard, Visa, and American Express are accepted.
- Full payment will be processed at the time of booking.
- Further payments will be processed at check-out.
We supply linen,pillows, blankets, and towels which must be left where supplied in the bedroomsor bathroom on departure. Additional charges apply for anything removed fromrooms, i.e., pillows, blankets, etc.
- Parking is located at the rear of the accommodation.
- Please note this parking is allocated, and Barn 7 and 8 havedisabled access parking.
- There is one car space available per room.
- Additional cars can be parked on the roads surrounding theSir George.
Room service isavailable by visiting the team at the bar and is available the same times as the kitchen is open.
In room TV's utilize Netflix, SBS On Demand and ABC iView but no live/free toair TV channels.
The Sir George Rooms arenon-smoking. Guests are welcome to smoke outdoors in the designated areas ofthe hotel. If we determine evidence of smoking in the room, we reserve theright to apply a minimum cleaning fee of $200 which will be charged to the guest'saccount.
Please enjoycomplimentary wifi during your stayNetwork: Sir GeorgeGuestsPassword: yoursirgeorge(no capitals, no spaces)
- You are responsiblefor damage, breakages, theft, and loss of the Property and any part of itduring your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Management mayrecover from your repair or replacement cost (at the Managementsdiscretion).
- Keys must be eitherleft in the room or returned to reception at check-out. Un-returned keys willbe charged at a cost of $30 each to the guest if management is not notifiedwithin 48 hours of check-out.
- Management takes noresponsibility for the tenant’s personal property.
- Only the guestsnominated and agreed in the Booking may stay on the Property overnight. If anyother guests stay extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminatedwithout a refund.
- You are responsiblefor the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys. Duplicate keys maybe provided.
- The Sir GeorgeAccommodation has a no pet policy.