Relax and unwind at our small, rustic lodge! We offer a peaceful getaway surrounded by the beautiful Vermilion Cliffs. Hike the many nearby trails, spend a day kayaking or trout fishing on the Colorado River, view desert wildlife, or just sip a beverage on the terrace and watch the changing view as the sun passes across the sky.
Property Name: Lee's Ferry Lodge at Vermilion Cliffs
Street Address: Mile Post 541.5 N HWY 89A
City : Marble Canyon - Arizona
Postal Code : 86036
Contact Name: Cathy Wolfe
- 24-hour check-in
- BBQ facilities
- Board games / puzzles
- Contactless check-in / check-out
- Shared lounge / TV area
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
If you need to cancel for any reason, you have up to 48 hours before the date of check in to do so with no charge.
- There is a %50 non-refundable down payment to keep your reservation.
- If you need to cancel for any reason, you have up to 14 days before the date of check-in to do so with no charge outside of your down payment.
Terms and Conditions
- We will charge your credit card the day of the guest's arrival, or after in the occasional circumstance.
- Our room rates are subject to change.
- An additional $25 per person will be charged for any additional guests (16 years or older) beyond 6 guests for the vacation rentals.
- You can check-in any time from 3PM by local time.
Check-In / Check-Out / Business Hours
- For check-in, we will unlock your door and place the key inside.
- You are welcome to occupy the room anytime after 3:00 PM by the local Arizona time zone!
- Feel free to stop by the tavern and see the bartender with any questions from 3-9pm. (Tavern hours may vary between November-April months)
- This is a remote location, and we want our guests to know there are staff on property 24/7 if you need assistance during your stay. You may call us at 928-355-2231 any time throughout your stay.
- For check out, simply leave the key in the door. If you have any questions before you leave.
- You can check-out any time up until 11AM by the local Arizona time zone.
Please note that a more detailed inspection of the room/apartment is usually made after the check-out time and we reserve the right to make charges for any damages or breakages found before the room/apartment is occupied again.
- Up to two pets are allowed per room or vacation home with a $30 per night pet fee.
- Pet Basket: Treats may be consumed, and poo bags may be used during your stay. Please leave the remaining items behind for us to repurpose for the next guest with a pet.
- Keep an eye out for our specialized pet basket which will include a blanket to lay out for them, small bags to clean up after them, a towel to wipe their paws, and an organic treat!
- The pet blanket is to stay at the lodge to be repurposed for the next pet visitor.
- Please keep your pets on a leash when out and about on our property and pick up after them when they “do their business”.
- We also ask that you do not leave pets alone in your room unless they are crated.
Please carefully read our cancellation policy. Rarely can we make any exceptions to this. Our receptionists are instructed to follow this policy and rules. So to save any misunderstanding we would be grateful if you can observe the following:
- If you need to cancel for any reason, you have up to 48 hours before the date of check in to do so with no fee.
- Any cancelations within 48 hours of 12am the day of check-in will be charged in full
- To cancel, respond with a written request by email or through the Cloudbeds system.
- All cancellations are confirmed via email immediately after the reservation has been canceled.