The Farm of Peace is a 120-acre farm in the gently rolling hills of south-central Pennsylvania, only two hours’ drive from Washington, D.C. and Baltimore.
All guest rooms are located inside our retreat center - the International Peace Center. This Moroccan-themed, completely green, non-toxic retreat center, has been built around a special cob wall with straw bale infill that runs the entire length of the building. Thanks to this, the high ceilings, and other architectural designs, the building remains cool in the summer and retains solar heat in the winter. Shared spaces include a gourmet kitchen, dining area, reading nooks throughout the building and large dome room for meditation, prayer, yoga or group classes of up to 25.
The IPC is handicap accessible, however, we are a working farm, and some areas of the property are not handicap accessible, open to visitors or child friendly.
We are a drug and alcohol free campus.
We are happy to accommodate whatever times you would like to check in or check out of your room! Simply make the arrangements when discussing your stay with our caretaker prior to arrival.
Property Name: Farm of Peace
Address 1: 1212 Haven Lane
City : Warfordsburg - Pennsylvania
Postal Code : 17267
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 12:00 AM
Check-Out: 12:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Full Charge - Full Deposit - If cancelled within 3 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
- Covid Policy: All guests must be vaccinated against Covid-19 or test negative for the Covid virus 3 days prior to arrival. If you are not vaccinated against COVID, you are required to wear a mask in common areas when not eating/drinking. Subject to change based upon current Pennsylvania guidelines.
- Check-in and Check-out times are flexible with prior arrangements.
- Children are aged 12 and under
- The Farm of Peace is not responsible for the safety of any valuables.
- No smoking, drinking, drugs or pork is permitted on Farm of Peace property
- Sorry, we are not able to accept pets. The International Peace Center at Farm of Peace is held as a holistic, allergy-free building. If you need a farm that accommodates pets, try searching the Pennsylvania Farm Vacation Association website.
- All charges for your stay at the Farm of Peace are due upon check-in unless prior arrangements have been made.
- For reservations guaranteed with a credit card at the time of making your reservation, rooms are held until the check-out time on the day following the day of arrival. Farm of Peace may authorise the room, product or service rate prior to arrival and reserve funds, including fees, on the credit card to determine the validity of the credit card. Rooms booked with an invalid credit card are subject to immediate cancellation.
- Farm of Peace will strive to honour any request for specific room types and will confirm such arrangements at the time you confirm your reservation with IPC staff. Until specific confirmation is issued then your request cannot be guaranteed.
- The International Peace Center at the Farm of Peace is handicap accessible but the farm is a working farm and so there are many areas which are inaccessible and/or dangerous for guests of any ability. Please check with staff prior to attempting to access any site outside of the IPC.
- Farm of Peace will not be liable for any change or cancellation of any reservation that is caused, in whole or in part, by events, occurrences, or causes beyond our or your control. Such events, occurrences, or causes include, without limitation, acts of God, terrorist activities, state or federal guidelines, civil disorder, weather, strikes, lockouts, riots, acts of war, fire and explosions.
- Farm of Peace is not liable for any injury or illness sustained on any part of the farm property
- Farm of Peace reserves the right to change any of the above terms and conditions at any time, for any reason.