Seaworthy Boracay is a cozy and intimate hotel in the heart of Boracay's Station 1 and with the warm waters of the sea right in front of our door. Seven comfortably appointed rooms in the best part of the island's famous White Beach await. All guests are welcome to enjoy the view at Seaworthy's exclusive Sunset Lounge overlooking the beach. Dine with us at our in-house restaurant, Percy Seafood, featuring local seafood from the waters around Aklan. Unwind and watch the Boracay sunset from Hello Sailor, our craft cocktail bar with tropical drinks inspired by fruits and botanicals from our neighboring islands.
Property Name: Seaworthy Boracay
Street Address: Station 1 Beachfront
Apt, suite, floor etc. : Boracay Island
City : Malay - Aklan
Postal Code : 5608
- Baggage storage
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking rooms
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
All reservations made via the website are CONFIRMATION PENDING. To confirm reservation, please settle 100% down payment via the channels below and email your proof of payment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GCash also available. We can send you the QR Code upon request.
CANCELLATION AND MODIFICATION
All fees paid are non-refundable but rebookable and transferable. Any changes to the booking shall be made via email or phone at least 5 days prior to arrival, otherwise fees shall be forfeited and considered a no show.
Terms and ConditionsPrices quoted are inclusive of taxes and fees. Gratuity is appreciated.
Room Rates are good for 2 adults inclusive of breakfast. Children below 4 years old are free of charge, do not include breakfast and may share beddings with adults. Persons above 4 years old shall be considered an extra person and will be charged an extra person fee, inclusive of breakfast and bed. Only the Seaview Room can accommodate 1 extra person.
Rates exclude Airport Transfers. Airport Transfers may be booked separately at Php 1,350 for local Philippine residents and P1,500 for foreign visitors per person from Caticlan Airport (one way only).
COVID 19 TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
By: Boracay LGU (as of 01 February 2022)
Please ensure to have digital copies of the following requirements:
- Proof of Identification with Philippine Residency or Passport for foreigners or OFWs
- Proof of Vaccination Status - VaxCertPH OR Locally-issued Vaccination Card OR Vaccination Card or ID or certificate issued abroad
- For unvaccinated or partially vaccinated tourists or in the absence of the above-mentioned documents
- Negative RT PCR results. Extraction date should be done 72 hours prior to your flight to A copy of the Hotel Confirmation Letter (refer to attached)
- Roundtrip flight ticket to and from Caticlan Airport
- Reservation Confirmation from a DOT Accredited Hotel
- Please fill-out the Online Health Declaration Form (OHDC) found on this link at least 3 days prior to your arrival
- Click “Submit”. A confirmation page will display your reference code and QR code.
- Please ensure to take a screenshot of the QR code.
- Republic Act 11332 warns against falsification or tampering of travel documents, including RT-PCR test results. This offense is punishable by law.
LINK: Seaworthy House Rules