At Casa Hormiga - Hotel & Rituales - we welcome you as you are. When you step into our Casa you are entering a sanctuary. Here you will find beauty, kindness, and relaxation - and an opening for spiritual relief.We offer our guests a place to remove the masks that bind them and let go of the roles that may weight on their shoulders. Here we invite them to be free to explore themselves as they really are.In this freedom there is space for deep transformation.
Property Name: Casa Hormiga
Address 1: avenida 3 calle 32
City : Bacalar - Quintana Roo
Postal Code : 77930
Phone: +52 983 120 5655
- Baggage storage
- Laundry service
- Room service
- Swimming pool
- aire acondicionado
- Caja Fuerte
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Late Check-Out Hour: 17:00
Late Check-out Fees: $60.00
Late check out (after 12:00 and before 17:00) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Partial Charge - 50% of Deposit - If cancelled within 14 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Check in from 3:00 PM
Check out up to 12:00 PM
Late check out 5:00 PM and Early check in from 8:00 AM (with an extra cost, upon availability).
Children allowed from 6 years old, not suitable for younger minors.
No pets allowed.
We require a USD 100.00 Security Deposit which will be retained from your credit card at Check in and released one business day after Check out.
Our Casa is not suitable for party-seekers please treat our home as a quiet sanctuary. We have house rules and community norms that we require you to follow. Nothing ridiculous, just some basic courtesies to be good with Casa Hormiga guests and Bacalar neighbors.
1. Avoid loud noises. Casa Hormiga and Bacalar are a quiet place. Honor peaceful hours 10:00 PM – 10:00 AM.
2. Your room keys will be asked every time you leave our Casa, there always be someone to greet you back! In case of lost or stolen keys, we will charge a USD25 fee for replacement.
3. Pool hours are 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM. No lifeguard at pool, no pool diving, swim at your own risk AND with a buddy. Do not leave children unattended.
4. Amenities, towels, linens and flip flops are for Casa Hormiga use exclusively, please do not take any item back home. In case any item is missing, we'll charge a replacement fee to your security deposit.
5. Please let us know of broken or stained items during your stay so we can fix them.
6. Smoking is not allowed in this area. A cleaning fee of USD 100 will be applied to remove odor and stains.
7. As part of our sustainable politics we encourage conscious AC use: please use it with windows and doors closed and please turn it off when you leave your room. We'll turn off any AC left on during the day accidentally.
8. Don’t let your garbage blow away and please pick up any trash you might generate in public areas.
9. Resist single-use plastic. We are more than happy to refill your water bottle as much as needed.
10. Two visitors per room are allowed to spend the day at our Casa for a USD 35 pp. day-pass (upon availability). Short visits from family or friends are allowed exclusively at the lobby area or your room, please consider letting Front Desk know when somebody is joining you.
11. Friends or family members are allowed to stay overnight as long as the room capacity is not exceed. An extra person fee will be charged of USD 50 and your guest will need to check in with a valid ID.
12. If it seems like you shouldn’t do it, don’t.
12. Be nice and enjoy.
At the time of booking a 50% deposit is required to confirm your reservation.
Full refund of deposit is given if cancellation is received by email 14 days prior to scheduled arrival, otherwise, the 50% deposit will be used as penalty and no refund will be reimbursed.
Allowed upon availability and within a year from the moment of original booking. Differences in between rates would need to be 100% paid prior booking modification. Only one modification per booking is allowed.
A booking cancellation or dates changes shall be required by email at firstname.lastname@example.org providing booking confirmation number and desired new dates of booking.