The Cambie Lodge offers outstanding budget accommodations near Downtown
Vancouver. Our Bed and Breakfast is conveniently located close to
Vancouver City Hall, VGH Hospital, shops, restaurants and the new Canada
Line rapid transit that runs between Vancouver Airport and Downtown
Property Name: Cambie Lodge
Address 1: 446 West 13th Avenue
City : Vancouver - British Columbia
Postal Code : V5Y1W5
Contact Name: Claudia Chavez
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
When you reserve a room, we agree to turn away all other requests for that room, and you agree to pay the rate quoted for the number of days you reserve it. A last-minute cancellation gives us little chance of re-booking a room. For this reason, we uphold a strict reservation and cancellation policies.
• Guestroom guarantee:Cambie Lodge B&B requires a valid credit card to guarantee your reservation.
• Credit card validation: Please note that to process your reservation, we must validate your credit card, with a pre-authorization on your credit card of $ 1.00 Canadian dollar for each day reserved.
• Payments: The total amount of your bill will charge to the credit card that we have on file three days before the arrival date. If you wish to pay with a different card, you must contact us by phone: 1-604-872-3060 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the new credit card number. If your credit card decline, we will send you an email to request the new credit card information if we don’t receive any information from you in the next 24 hrs., we reserve the right to cancel your reservation.
• Additional Guest Rate: Our base rate covers a maximum of two guests; Any guest older than 11 months has a cost of CA $ 20.00 per night. If you do not add the extra guests on your reservation the additional cost will be added and charge it in your receipt during your stay.
• Credit cards we accept: Visa & MasterCard, please note, we charge in Canadian dollars and the responsibility for the exchange conversions is your credit card company.
• Reservation for another person: If someone reserves a room for you or you reserve for another person, in order to confirm the reservation, the credit card owner will need to contact us to fill out a form with the authorization of the payment. You can contact us by phone at 604-872-3060 or by email at email@example.com.
• Taxes: We charge the total of 16% taxes ( Goods and Services Taxes (GST) - 5% and Hotel Room Taxes (HRT) - 11%).
a) Regular reservations: Cancellations/modifications are allowed up to 3 days (72 hours) before the date of arrival. No fees will be charged, after which your reservation becomes non-refundable.
b) Prepaid: If you cancel more than 72 hrs. prior, we will refund the total amount paid in advance. To clarify, cancellations less than 72 hrs. from your day of arrival we will keep the total amount of your reservation.
d) Last minute: All reservations made 3 days before arrival date are non-refundable. You only have one hour after reservation made to modify. Please note in case of a no show, we will cancel your reservation. Strict check-in policies, please contact us for more information.
e).- Group cancellation: Reservations for thee o more rooms calls as reservation group, the deposit and payments applies different Please contact us for more information.
Terms and Conditions
- Early or late check-in: If you arrive in town before 3:00 PM: Feel free to come earlier and drop off your luggage. If your room is ready, we will assist you with your check-in at the time of your arrival. Check-in Late is available with some restrictions; please contact us for more information
- Parking -We have 8 spots next door on the right side and two spots directly in front of Cambie Lodge. If you can’t find an available parking spot, you will find a map by the front door where we show you where there is street parking, as there is no street parking available in front of the house. Please note that while parking is free, it is limited to availability, and we don’t reserve parking places.Please note that while parking is free, it is limited to availability, and we don’t reserve parking places.
- Pets: Our house is not pet-friendly, if you require a service dog, please send us your dog certificated. We must have it for at least 24 hrs. before arrival.
- Smoking: Our property is smoking free, by Vancouver city Law, the smokers should be at least 7 meters away from all around the property.