Property Name: South Wind Guesthouse
Street Address: Sant Andrija
City : Marsaxlokk
Postal Code : MXK 1412
Contact Name: Frangesko Bugeja
- Baggage storage
- Laundry service
- 24-hour check-in
- Air conditioning
- Airport shuttle
- Breakfast Buffet
- Breakfast, Continental
- Breakfast, free
- Buzzer / wireless intercom
- Cashless payment accepted
- CCTV in common areas
- CCTV outside property
- Daily Housekeeping
- Designated smoking area
- Express check-in / check-out
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Fire extinguishers
- Guests can opt out of daily room cleaning
- Key card or motion-controlled electricity
- Linens, towels, laundry washed per local authority guidelines
- Non-smoking rooms
- Private check-in / check-out
- Property has wheelchair access
- Raised toilet
- Single-use plastics removed
- Smoke alarms
- Taxi service
- Toilet with grab rails
- Towels changed upon request
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Property and Cancellation Policies :
The guest will be charged total price of the stay if they cancel 24 hours after reservation.
Terms and Conditions
Terms & ConditionsThe following Terms and Conditions apply to all Bookings made on this website, and to all Bookings made via telephone, email or third party websites unless otherwise expressly stipulated. We kindly ask that you take a moment to read them prior to making a Booking.In these Terms and Conditions, the following definitions apply:
1. Definitions“Company” or “we” means Prime Logistics Ltd, Company number C 60594, whose registered office is at No. 10, Matthew's Building, Triq Sant Andrija, Marsaxlokk, MXK1412, owner and operator of Southwind Guest House. Southwind Guest House is legally licensed by the Malta Tourism Authority. MTA License: GH/0348“Booking” means the booking for accommodation, functions and/or any other services or items made with us.“Contract” means the Booking and these Terms, and any other terms and conditions stated to apply to the Booking.“Guest House” means the premises for which your Booking is made.“Terms” means these terms and conditions.“Websites” means https://southwindguesthouse.com.mt/ or any other website owned or operated by us relating to a Guest House of other rental accommodation from time to time.“VAT” means value added tax.
2.BookingsAll Bookings at the Guest House are subject to these Terms.At the time of Booking or at check-in, we will take your credit/debit card details and you authorise the use of this card for any sums that become owing to us. We shall also have the right to require full payment in advance or a deposit at the time of Booking in certain circumstances or if the Booking includes the supply of certain items or services. No Booking shall be treated as confirmed until the details and/or payment/deposit described in this paragraph have been provided.
3. ChargesAny meals, service or VAT (at the prevailing rate) are included only if specified. A minimum length of stay, deposit, cancellation charge and other conditions may apply to certain rooms and rates, as specified. Once a rate is selected on the Websites, the total for your requested stay shall be displayed on the reservation summary. Prices shall be charged in the local currency of the Guest House.VAT will be payable at the prevailing rate applicable at the tax point of the invoice or Booking confirmation issued and may change depending on the actual rate and the VAT treatment of the goods and services purchased at that date.Price lists for additional items, such as meals and room service, are on display at relevant locations within the Guest House and are available on request.
4. Eco TaxThe Government of Malta has introduced an Environmental Contribution on stays at all types of accommodation. Accordingly, any person 18 years or older on the day of arrival, will be required to pay an Environmental Contribution amounting to 0.50c per person per night, up to a maximum of 5.00 euros per person. This ECO tax is not included in your room rate and will be charged for separately and this will be payable on arrival at the property.
5. Check-in/ Check-out RequirementsIn the interests of security and to prevent fraud, at the time of check-in, guests may be required to confirm their identity by providing their booking reference, their passport/identity card/driving licence and a valid credit or debit card. These records will be kept for at least 12 months and may be disclosed or made available for inspection by any police officer or as otherwise required by applicable law in connection with the prevention or investigation of crime. The information above may be requested for each member of your party over the age of 16 and we reserve the right to refuse entry to persons who cannot provide the information set out above.Unless otherwise stated on the booking confirmation, guests may check-in at any time from 3 p.m. on the scheduled day of arrival. All rooms that have been secured by credit/debit card or prepaid at the time of booking will be held until 11:59pm on the scheduled day of arrival unless otherwise agreed directly with the Guest House. Any non-secured reservation will be held until 8.00 p.m. on the day of arrival at which time we will be entitled to re-let the room, unless the guest has notified the Guest House of a late arrival.On the day of departure, we kindly ask all guests to vacate their rooms by 11 a.m. (unless a later departure is stated as part of your Booking). Late check-out after this time can be requested subject to availability and will be charged at an hourly rate at the discretion of the Guest House.Rooms are subject to maximum occupancy rules set by the Guest House. If you would like further details please contact the Company or the Guest House.
6. PaymentWe accept the following methods of payment:(a) credit cards: American Express, MasterCard or Visa;(b) debit cards: Visa/Delta, Visa/Electron and Maestro.The card you booked with must be presented on arrival at the Guesthouse, along with the appropriate ID and authorised in the presence of the card holder.At the time of check-in, we reserve the right to authorise the accommodation charges (room rate, VAT and any service charge) and anticipated incidentals for the duration of your stay against your credit/debit card. We may also choose to accept a deposit in place of payment card authorisation by another valid form of payment, including cash or cheque.
All outstanding charges must be paid for in full on check-out from the Guest House. If the outstanding charges do not exceed the authorisation taken on check-in, the authorisation for the amount not utilised will be released, however, we cannot control how long it takes for your bank to effect such release. If staying for multiple nights at the Guest House we may require you to make payment for any outstanding charges on a more frequent basis during your stay.
7. Cancellation Policy and No ShowsWe require full prepayment for the entire stay at the time of the Booking and this is non-refundable and the Booking non-changeable. Prepayment is charged to the credit/debit card supplied at the time of the Booking. Cancellation or non-arrival will result in the forfeiture of the prepayment.
8. Changes or Cancellation by the CompanyVery occasionally we may need to cancel your Booking. In such circumstances you will be given a full refund but we shall have no further liability to you arising out of such cancellation. We will, however, use reasonable endeavours to try and re-locate any confirmed Booking cancelled by us to an alternative location similar in standard to the Guest House.Your booking is for a class of room in the Guest House and does not guarantee that you will be able to stay in a specific room or in the same room for the duration of your stay. If we need to move you to a different room during your booking for which a lower rate is available than the rate you booked at, we will refund you the difference in the rates.
9. DamageWe reserve the right and you hereby authorise us to charge your credit or debit card for any damage incurred to your room or the Guest House during your stay (including without limitation specialist cleaning) or for any items that are missing when you leave.10. AccessibilityPlease contact our +356 99576257 to discuss specific individual requirements and the availability of appropriate accommodation, and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
11. ParkingThe Guest House does not offer any parking facilities.
12. Internet Internet services are provided by third party suppliers and we cannot be held responsible for any inconsistencies of service.Use of the internet is to be limited to a reasonable use thereof. All guests agree to abide by the laws of Malta, and/or any other international legal conventions insofar as the viewing, downloading, uploading, sharing or use of any content on the internet is concerned.
11. EventsPlease be aware that at certain times throughout the year some of our Guest House may host weddings, events and parties, which you may feel would be an intrusion on your break. Please contact the Guest House directly in advance of your stay for further information.
12. Guest BehaviourGuests are requested to conduct themselves appropriately at all times and to comply with Company procedures and/or requests with regard to conduct and respect for the property of the Guest House, its employees and guests and their health and safety. Guests are requested not to disrupt the comfort and enjoyment of other guests, the smooth running of the Guest House, or cause offence to other guests or our members of staff. We reserve the right to refuse accommodation or services or remove you and members of your party from the Guest House if, in our reasonable opinion, we consider this provision to have been breached. Where this is the case, the Company shall have no obligation to refund you for lost accommodation, other services or any other loss or expense incurred.
13. No SmokingGuests are not permitted to smoke in rooms or public areas.
14. ChildrenChildren under the age of 12 years of age can stay free of charge at our Guest House when sharing a room with a full-paying adult. All persons under 18 years of age staying at the Guest House must be accompanied and supervised by a responsible adult at all times. If the rate booked includes other meals, children may choose from the children’s menu where provided.Cots are available in our Guest House. However, these are limited and subject to availability. Additional charges may apply. Please check at the time of booking.15. PetsGuide dogs are accepted with prior arrangement, but otherwise no pets are allowed at our Guest House.
19. Force MajeureThe Company accepts no liability and will not pay any compensation where the performance of its obligations is prevented or affected directly or indirectly by or as a result of force majeure or any circumstances beyond its reasonable control including, but not limited to, fire, flood, earthquake, extreme adverse weather conditions, natural disasters, pandemics, epidemics, other acts of God, acts of terrorism, fire or failure of electric power, gas, water, or other utility service, plant machinery, cSouthwind guesthouseomputers, vehicles or any collapse of building structures.
21. Governing Law and JurisdictionThese terms and conditions form a binding contract on you and shall be governed, interpreted and construed in accordance with the Laws of Malta.All disputes arising from or in connection with our services (including any use of this website) shall enjoy the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Malta.
22. Web Site InformationWhile all reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure the accuracy of information on the Websites, the Company does not accept responsibility for errors or omissions and reserves the right to amend, cancel or vary any of the arrangements featured on the Websites without notice. Please note that in certain circumstances, generic photographic images have been used to represent the general style of a particular product or guest house.The Websites are operated by the Company. The content of the Websites is the copyright of the Company, and may not be copied, reproduced, published, distributed or amended for any other purpose without our prior written consent.Trade-marks used on the Websites are the property of the Company. Hyperlinks to third party websites are provided for your convenience. We cannot accept responsibility for the content or use of third party sites.