Far beyond the reaches is a land that is filled with riches. Of a million sparkling stars on the canvas of skies above all clouds, of gazillion red, blue, green, yellow flags of peace on the grounds, of countless streams and more than a handful of tapestries; what is it that do you find the most appealing of all these?
Over the stark snowy peaks, when you ride down the Rohtang La after the hairpin bends and tough roads, this beautiful destination of Kaza-Spiti awaits for you with all patience. Settled mostly by Buddhist families, this part of the hills is more than for just a usual vacation.
The region, mostly a cold desert, is home to Tibetan refugees, Buddhist monks and local mountain shepherds and farmers who probably have took every step of caution to keep their heavens serene and silent forever, which we can say is an excellent to be here. Totally disconnected, electricity and connectivity go down for hours altogether, keeping you covered with nature all-over and your senses at peace while you try to vacate some extra space in your mind by releasing the clutter out.
Unplug yourself from the currents of a hectic schedule, and ride straight down to the village of Kaza in Spiti to explore the culture that propagates patience and peace, smack on amazing dumplings and Thukpa if your heart goes out for delicious food.
Even more so, sit by the riverside, walk around in the open lands overcast by the spotless blue skies, make your own fire when the sun sets away to the west, set up a mood and play a guitar, everything you ever wished to do in the hills, now you can do it with your family that resides here at Moustache Spiti/Kaza. Spend nights contemplating, with the stars in the preview a feeble warmth on the side, acoustics in the backdrop, friends to listen to and stories to recite, and totally make it the recipe of a perfect night.
We never went so deep into nature but it's time we do it now and how? We’re opening our gates to you at Spiti, come, dissolve your spirits with those of Spiti.
Property Name: Moustache Hostel - Kaza
Address 1: Near Kaza Gate and Grease Motor Club
Address 2 : Old Kaza
City : KAZA
Postal Code : x
Contact Name: Abhishek Khandelwal
Phone: +91 8929100705
- Baggage storage
- Laundry service
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 1:30 PM
Check-Out: 12:30 PM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Full Charge - Full Deposit - If cancelled within 7 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
- All guests must be of at least 18 years of age to be able to check-in at the Hostel.
- We are not family hostels and recommend you reserve Hotels if travelling with family.
- We send you an email with detailed directions to the hostel and how to avoid the common scams within a few hours of receiving your booking. Please read this email carefully. Look at your spam folder in case you do not receive the email within 12 hours
- No drugs and alcohol allowed on any hostel premises.
- Smoking and Vaping is not permitted inside the hostel premises besides the designated smoking areas
- Any guests who purposely/accidentally cause damage to the property, eats/ consumes alcohol in the room, smokes inside the room/property will be subject to penalties as suggested by the property manager.
- Any guest breaking the house rules, consuming illicit substances, and conducting a wrong behavioural approach, can be asked to leave the property immediately. These rights are retained by the property manager, who may, upon scrutiny, cancel your booking without being liable to raise any refunds.
- Moustache does not take any responsibility for your goods. We are not liable in case you lose your goods/valuables during your stay. Keep a good eye on your stuff and have a great stay with us.
- Moustache reserves the Right to admission
- Non Residents/Visitors are strictly not allowed on the hostel premises.
- Outside pets are not allowed in any Moustache Hostels
- We need a valid passport and visa for foreign nationals and a valid Government Photo ID and Address proof like Driving license, Aadhar card for Indian nationals during check-in. Student IDs are not eligible.
- Guests with local IDs will not be permitted to stay at the hostel. For e.g., Residents of Kaza will not be allowed to stay at Moustache Kaza
- 24-hour check-in permitted but the earliest checkin times are different for different locations so please do confirm from our website.
- If you are arriving very early, it is recommended you book the previous night. You are welcome to wait in our common room if you would like, but for 3-4 am arrivals, we recommend booking an extra night.
- Guests will be asked to pay in advance minimum 50% to upto 100% of their booking amount to confirm their bookings by the reservations team at any point after they make the booking.
- We have a strict advance payment policy at check-in
- The prices are exclusive of Goods and Service Tax applied by Government of India and will be charged extra above the room rates as per the rates defined by the Government.
- Breakfast is not included in the room rates. It will be charged for separately.
- We are a travellers' hostel and do not encourage group stays and long stays.
- For bookings of more than 4 people or stays of more than 7 days, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to get authorisation. Else, we reserve the right to terminate your booking without any refunds
- Accommodation in the same dorm room for Groups of more than 4 cannot be guaranteed
- Group bookings that are not authenticated in advance by the Management, individual bookings made by different members of the same group, irrespective of source of booking (made for the purpose of misleading the management) can be cancelled at any point in time, without any prior notification/warning.
- Any group breaking the house rules, consuming illicit substances, and conducting a wrong behavioural approach, can be asked to leave the property immediately. These rights are retained by the property manager, who may, upon scrutiny, cancel your booking without being liable to raise any refunds.
- If you have booked a room through the use of a travel agency or an online travel agency (such as Booking.com, Expedia and Hostelworld), you must cancel or modify your booking through the agency that you used to make the booking
- To cancel your reservation, Intimation has to be sent by email to the property email id 2 Days prior for free cancellation. Otherwise the total booking amount will be forfeited.
- For Group Bookings of 4 or more than 4 guests, intimation by email for cancellation has to be sent to the property email id at least 7 days prior to check in date and time for free cancellation.
- In case of any Offers and Promotions the payment will be NON REFUNDABLE at any point.
- Please check at the front desk between 9AM – 9PM to extend your beds. It is solely on availability and on the current prices.
- Payment has to be made in advance to confirm your extension.
- We are much better over email than phones. So email us with your questions before calling us.